Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Wyvern Squad RP

ParsoOfEquestria

(edited)

Hunter wheeled her fighter onto the runway and prepared for takeoff

"Time to get airborne, rookies"

she laughed as she pulled her throttle and took off from the strip, sending her into the air, doing her signature backflip before settling mid air

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curse eagerly jumped into his craft. He heard Hunter's message:

"Comms on... prepare for landing strip."

He nodded in acknowledgement.

"Reading you loud and clear, ma'am. Preparing now."

He laughed to himself.

"I was born for this!"

He turned the engine on. Now was a short drive up the runway before taking off.

"So far so good," Draco said to himself as he pushed the throttle. There his aircraft took off . He spun a little to loose some speed. "Next is Delia and Asator," He said into his com. His eyes widened as He saw bogies coming in hot. "Crap," Draco said as he armed his QAAM missiles. "Hunter on me. We have tangoes coming in red hot. Arm your missiles now," Draco ordered.

Delia nodded her head as she flicked some switches.

Ok just like we practiced. She thought.

The jet fired up and began inching forward. Delia took in a deep breath and gently pushed on the throttle. She took a hold of the yoke as the jet taxied down the runway. As the jet took to the skies she heard chatter that the second in command had enemies on her tail.

"Delia in the skies and reporting for duty!" She said over her headset.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator smacked himself in the head and let out a grunt.

"ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS!" He yelled over his headset.

Asator flicked some switches and pushed the throttle all the way causing the jet to rocket down the runway. He laughed as he took to the skies and heard the chatter.

Hunter heard Draco's order over the comm and quickly flew into position

"bastards! attack during a recruits practise flight. stay sharp, rookies, things are about to get very real"

she alerted over the comm link. she fired a missile and directly hit an enemy wing, damaging I

"URA! enemy crippled, but not down"

As Draco started to dog fight he saw the leader insignia and he growled. He knew it was Hunter's ex. He heard what happened to her and him and he held a grudge against that moron. His voice held no emotion "Wyverns 2-5 fall back," he said as he straightened out his craft from a distance away. He flicked on the open com. "Yeah leader of the Zero squadron this is Draco of the Wyvern squadron I've got a bone to pick with you,"

As Draco started to dog fight he saw the leader insignia and he growled. He knew it was Hunter's ex. He heard what happened to her and him and he held a grudge against that moron. His voice held no emotion "Wyverns 2-5 fall back," he said as he straightened out his craft from a distance away. He flicked on the open com. "Yeah leader of the Zero squadron this is Draco of the Wyvern squadron I've got a bone to pick with you,"

"ahahaha what could you possibly do?"

Hunter recognised the voice right away

"Star Stream, you bastard"

it seemed he recognised Hunter's

"ah little miss Incendiare, who'd you buck to get into that squad?"

"you wont be so cocky when we blast your ass so far through your head, it'll paint the moon cherry pie red"

"looks like we have a challenge boys, engage!"

Draco flew by firing off flares infront of the enemies aircraft. "Your fight is with me Star Stream," he said coldly "You hurt my friend prepare to get shot by a devil," Draco said as he maneuvered behind two fighters then shot his 2 QAAMs each was seeking the other. "Now you dance with the freaking devil Star Stream," Draco said calmly as he dog fought with the leader while when in range of Star Stream's squad mates he had fire his QAAMs. He wanted to pay this bastard back for what he did to his friend. Draco was going to be Star Stream's Grim f*Yay*king Reaper.

Draco flew by firing off flares infront of the enemies aircraft. "Your fight is with me Star Stream," he said coldly "You hurt my friend prepare to get shot by a devil," Draco said as he maneuvered behind two fighters then shot his 2 QAAMs each was seeking the other. "Now you dance with the freaking devil Star Stream," Draco said calmly as he dog fought with the leader while when in range of Star Stream's squad mates he had fire his QAAMs. He wanted to pay this bastard back for what he did to his friend. Draco was going to be Star Stream's Grim f*Yay*king Reaper.

"oh, what the buck?! this guys a madman! I'm going down! meet you guys back at th-" *kaboom*

"you picked the wrong side, Star"

Hunter laughed with satisfaction

"alright recruits, cleanup duty, take the rest of these birds down. looks like we got one each to take out"

(edited)

Delia heard the orders of the leader and hovered her jet kilometers away from the action.

"Roger leader. I will standby for further orders." she said through the comm link.

She looked on and wondered what might be going on. She wondered if they were the ones they were going to be fighting against.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator slammed the instrumentation panel and backed of.

"Roger that." He said with annoyance.

He through his headset off and began cursing up a storm. He was pissed that he wasn't going to get to fight. He lived for fighting and to be denied the privilege made him angry.

Edited by Auron

"Alright everyone I think it's time to land. Our fuel is almost out and we need to resupply. So RTB(Return To Base) ," Draco said carefully landing. He couldn't believe what happened to him he just shut down after getting so pissed off. Okay yeah the guy had it coming for forcing himself onto Hunter. He tuned his com to Hunter's and said "I'm sorry you had to see that Hunter,"

"Alright everyone I think it's time to land. Our fuel is almost out and we need to resupply. So RTB(Return To Base) ," Draco said carefully landing. He couldn't believe what happened to him he just shut down after getting so pissed off. Okay yeah the guy had it coming for forcing himself onto Hunter. He tuned his com to Hunter's and said "I'm sorry you had to see that Hunter,"

"its ok Draco, my ex boyfriend's a dick, if you werent going to end him, I was"

she landed at base and pulled into hangar. after climbing out she petted her craft on the nose

"you did good today, baby, mamma's so proud"

she walked across the hangar floor towards Draco

"so, about that date, Draco..."

Draco looked up and smiled "Heh oh well then I better make some reservations," Draco said with a smile as he got out he was careful not to touch the hot aircraft. "Super sonic speed jeez they were right ugh feels like my stomach did a three sixty," Draco thought to himself. He pulled out some stomach medicine and took one. "Much better,"

Draco looked up and smiled "Heh oh well then I better make some reservations," Draco said with a smile as he got out he was careful not to touch the hot aircraft. "Super sonic speed jeez they were right ugh feels like my stomach did a three sixty," Draco thought to himself. He pulled out some stomach medicine and took one. "Much better,"

"well, if dinner is beyond expectation, I guess we'll...be having breakfast together"

Hunter gave him a playful wink as she slid a finger down his chest before turning around and heading to her locker to swap her flight goggles for her glasses and take off her gloves

"No I'm good for dinner. Hmm how about Olive Garden's?" Draco asked as he walked to his locker. He took off his flight suit then put on his civilian clothes. "Hmm well what restaurant do you want to go to Hunter?" Draco asked with a smile as he noticed the recruits coming in. He chuckle as he walked to greet them "Alright every body that was good despite the uh dogfight. Anyhow Miss Delia I wanted to ask who do you think is in charge?" Draco asked looking at Delia.

"No I'm good for dinner. Hmm how about Olive Garden's?" Draco asked as he walked to his locker. He took off his flight suit then put on his civilian clothes. "Hmm well what restaurant do you want to go to Hunter?" Draco asked with a smile as he noticed the recruits coming in. He chuckle as he walked to greet them "Alright every body that was good despite the uh dogfight. Anyhow Miss Delia I wanted to ask who do you think is in charge?" Draco asked looking at Delia.

"well, it doesnt have to be a dinner date, I'll leave the decision to you. hell, you could take me to see the most cheeziest movie and it still might end well"

Hunter realised the words she was saying and her cheeks begain to burn scarlet. she followed him to greet the recruits as they landed

"Roger that, bringing her back to base."

Delia said as she turned her jet around. She slowly eased into the hangar, landing and getting out. She then turned to see the commander looking at her in the eye.

"You are sir. Did i do something wrong?" She asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator grunted and followed Delia's action. When he landed he got out of his jet, throwing his hammer to the ground, and jumping from his jet to the ground. He waited silently with a scowl on his face for further instructions from the commander or the second in command.

(edited)

Draco smiled "No just asking," Draco drew his knife then threw it at Asator. The knife past by Asator's cheek "You like to fight no?" Draco asked. He smiled slightly "I see it the blood lust in your eyes," he said with a laugh. "Anyhow wipe that frown off your face recruit. Huh Looks like Curse of Shadows left. Some how I knew that one would drop out,"

Draco then grew serious and asked "Why do you fight?" Draco looked at the two "Answer me this Why do you fight in this war. Do you do it for glory or something else?"

Edited by dragon4111

Delia nodded and stood at attention until further orders were given to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator looked sharply at Draco. He was tempted to test his strength against the commanders but was currently feeling offended.

"Permission to speak freely." He asked as he tried to straighten up his demeanor.

Draco looked at Asator "Speak freely Asator," he said as he looked into the warriors eyes. He thought to himself  "Well let's see what this man has to say," He smiled only slightly as he looked at the two recruits. He stood up straight as he wanted to hear what Asator said.

Asator picked up his hammer and slung it over his shoulder.

"My ancestors were earth ponies who loved battle. Hell they lived it and breathed it. This Hammer i hold is said to be wielded by one of the most feared Earth Pony warriors. With that said, I follow in their hoof steps, if you will, and live for battle and fighting. True I have a bloodlust but i need to honor my heritage. Denying me the privilege to fight does not bode well with me or for you." He said.

Asator then walked past Draco, bumping his shoulder.

"Im going to get some air."

"Then here's a question for you Asator. What would you do. Fight for yourself or fight for those children that are not given a chance to choose. If we lose this war we submit to the griffin regime. Would your ancestors be proud of you then if you abandon those little children for glory of your ancestors. Now your like the Nordic men who love battle. I'm thinking if you die in battle you would go to Soverngard. No I think it's a waste of life. The reason I fight. Well the reason I fight is because I fight for hope that we win this war. I fight for those I love. Ask your self this Asator why do you fight? Everyone else dismissed. Asator when you have an answer come find me," he said as he walked to his motorcycle and revved it.

Asator just shook his head at Draco's words.

great....an arrogant little prick as my commander. Not only did his statement not make any sense but it seemed he pulled shit out of his ass. Whats he compensating for with that motorcyle anyways...trying to look badass in front of us? 

Asator walked outside and started beating the outside world with his hammer. He was causing alot of mayhem...mayhem he wished was inflicted upon his enemies. As the words of Draco echoed in his mind, Asator became more irate.

"Stupid peice of shit! Where does he get off judging me! As if he knew me or what i really fight for!"

Draco had driven off before Asator said anything about him. He needed to visit somewhere. He needed to think Because of this war his sister died in a bombing run along with her children and her husband. He drove to his home which was near the base where they were stationed at. As he arrived he heard something like a child laughing. He looked around trying to find the laughter. He sighed knowing it was a trick of the mind.

Hunter watched as Asator left, she wanted to talk to him to get things straightened out, but didn't have anything to say. Instead, she nodded at Delia 

"go home and rest up"

she smiled at the loyal recruit and headed towards her car, a white '13 Dodge Avenger given to her by her father as a graduation present. with a turn of the key, she wheeled out of the hangar and off home. she sat in her driveway, thinking of Draco, he was really stressed when he left. she quickly thought of a way to cheer him up, opening her phone, she sent a quick message

pick me up @ 6 :)