Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Wyvern Squad RP

ParsoOfEquestria

Draco pulled his craft onto the runway after the others. He pushed the throttle full speed. He looked to a picture which was inside his cockpit. It was of his dearly departed family. "Wyverns we fight for the lost," Draco said over the com as he took off "Form up and as soon as I'm in the air. Then when we get to Ponyville check your targets no collateral damage. If they have AA guns on the hospital don't use missiles use your guns," Draco ordered as soon as he got into the air.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asator flipped more switches and soon was ready to taxi down the runway.

Ponyville? Must have been a cheery town before all this shit. He thought 

He looked at the second in command and decided to copy her instead of taking off right away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia ran to her jet and proceeded to climb in. She paused for a moment as she remembered last night. She got into the cockpit and flipped on the comm link. She was about to start the engines until she spaced out for a moment.

Hunter rolled to the runway, ready for take off

"lets hit the sky!"

she put more power on the engines and took off from the runway, heading to the designated location, until she saw a missile glide right past her, she looked to the radar and noted unidentified aircraft

"hostile activity, 2 O'clock"

Asator heard the radio chatter and smiled. He put the thrusters on full blast and taxied down the runway. He took off and made a B-line to the Area of combat.

A little slow...the weapons better make up for it. He thought as he scanned the instrumentation panel. 

Asator soon laughed through the comm link.

"Asator, ready to bring the pain ma'am." He said.

He was ready to throw up upon calling the second in command 'ma'am' but held in the feeling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia soon followed after Asator. She was a little distracted with her thoughts but was able to focus on the matter at hand.

She made a hasty flight to Ponyville to help her team.

"Deploying flares. Standing by for further orders" She said through the comm link.

Draco flew away from the missile "Weapons going hot," he said as he started to dog fight with his opponent. It was a dangerous dance with death. He heard Asator over the radio and rolled his silver eyes as he fire his QAAMS hitting his opponent. "This is Wyvern one Library section is clear of hostiles,"

Hunter listened to the others work whilst putting down her own target

"roger that, moving on"

she followed closely to Draco's craft as they flew further over the small town below. she flicked her comm frequency to only Delia's

"Delia, when we get back to base, I'd like to talk with you"

Asator felt jealous that Draco took an enemy aircraft. He locked his sights on an enemy up ahead. He soon felt the joy of battle.

He decided to toy with the enemy for a bit. He chased the enemy around in the skies for a bit and finally shot down the aircraft with an air-to-air missile. 

"Who is next!?" He yelled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia watched as her target fly in a firey ball down into a field. She then heard the words of the second in command.

"Yes ma'am!" She responded.

Delia was a bit uneasy as she thought about what the second in command might want.

Did i not destroy my target efficiently? Maybe its about last night. I assumed it was ok to sleep in the jets. She thought to herself as she scans the area.

((Cussing is allow here))

"Damn it Asator watch where your firing your missiles and where you fight. You got the enemy yes but you destroyed their barn. Let's hope there was no one inside because it will be coming out of your money for a funeral!" Draco yelled out over his com. He gritted his teeth. 'Personal glory my right nut sack he needs to be less reckless the moron' Draco thought to himself.

Asator rolled his eyes at the commanders yelling.

"Sorry sir, wont happen again." He said.

Asator locked onto another enemy aircraft and fired his missiles at them. As the missiles hit and the aircraft went down Asator thought to himself.

He's lucky i'm on their side. My ancestors would have done a lot worse than what these chumps are doing to this town

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia continued scanning the area until she found another enemy aircraft. She checked the surrounding area and planned her moves carefully and logically. She fired her main guns to draw the enemy away from a school yard. As soon as the enemy tried to make evasive maneuvers, Delia fired her missiles and watched as the enemy deployed their flares.

(edited)

Hunter was keeping a watchful eye for enemy crafts, until she saw a missile fly right past her from behind

"these guys are terrible shots"

she pulled a mid air backflip until she was behind the craft instead, and shot out their main engine, sending it down towards an apple orchard

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

"Hunter be careful will you!" Draco yelled over the come as he out maneuvered a skilled fighter pilot. "I won't let you get away with being here you bloody eagles," he growled as he had seen what the griffins do to prisoners of war. He quickly pulled a stall maneuver over one of the other aces and shot him down into a nearby field.

Asator felt more alive than he did in awhile. As he shot down the next enemy he pulled off some reckless stunts for all to see. 

"Yes! this is what im talking about!" He yelled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia rolled her eyes at the actions of Asator.

"Really? Quit showboating and perform your duty" Delia said over the comm

Delia was once again reminded of her destroyed homeland and quickly space out. As she did her jet was hit by enemy fire.

Hunter noticed Delia under attack and moved to help. firing the machine guns instead of missiles to not miss and hit Delia. the craft was brought down into a lake

"Delia, you ok, sweetie? eyes on the game at hand, okay"

Hunter spoke to her in a soft, comforting voice.

Draco kept checking his radar just incase. "Damn those military shortcuts. We really need an AWACS Or Sky Eye like those fellows in Mobius squadron," Draco says through his com "Then this would be a lot easier for us to pick up tangos you know," he said as the dogfighting finally stopped. "Report in damage reports,"

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

Delia gasped as her heart raced.

"S-Sorry ma'am. It wont happen again" She said.

Delia looked at her radar and couldnt seem to find any signs of enemies. She then heard the commander speak.

@@dragon4111

"Slight damage to the armor,nothing else."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator scanned the area and couldnt find any enemies. He gave off a laughter as he looked at the damage he caused.

Hunter looked to find any damage

"no damage here"

she then took a sight at the gauge flashing at her

"but gas is running short, I'm gonna need to head back to base before I'm dry"

she started to turn around and headed back to the base. she landed on the runway and then taxi'd to the fuel depot to fill the tanks up

Asator followed the Second in command. He turned his jet around and landed on the runway. He was satisfied by the aerial combat but reflecting on it only made him want more. More chaos...more destruction. It made him giddy; so much so that he backflipped from his jet.

"And no one to see my might." He said

Draco said as he landed his craft "There better not be any death from the barn Asator because if it is," Draco had a serene smile on his face that just didn't look right. "Well I will rip your arms off then beat you with them," Draco said still with his serene smile on. "Anyhow Delia," Draco said with authority.

Hunter moved up to Draco and got his attention

"let me talk to her"

she moved up to Delia and motioned to follow her. she walked until she was out of earshot of the other two

"are you alright? you seem really upset about something and I want to be here for you. think of me not as a superior, but as a friend"

Asator just rolled his eyes at the commanders threat.

"I would love to see that, sir." He said.

Asator started to rub his jet with affection.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia followed the second in command to hear what she had to say.

"Oh me? I am fine...really. I hope i didnt do anything wrong out there." She said

"i know something is up, but you don't have to tell me, some things though, are just better to get off your chest"

Hunter put a hand onto Delia's shoulder

"okay, sweetie? I'll always be here if you ever need me"

her voice was sincere and friendly, hoping to help Delia open up a little more

Draco heard a crack of something in his office. He quickly ran too it as he saw the picture of his family as a crack in it. The crack it self was almost separating the two brothers with in the picture. Draco and Reyo the two brothers who long ago was inseparable. But now he had a bad feeling about what was about to happen. The feeling was not going away as he looked at the photo. "What is this feeling despair?" Draco asked himself as he held the photo. His mind raced with thoughts maybe this was an omen maybe. 

Hunter heard something from Draco's office, she turned back to Delia

"just have a think about what I said"

she turned and ran for the office, noticing Draco with a photo in his hand

"you look worse for wears, is it about...him?"

she had her arms wrapped around him from behind and rested her chin on his shoulder, also looking at the photo

Draco sighed "Aye," he said as he looked at the photo tracing it with his finger. "Almost symbolic isn't it?" Draco asked as he looked at the photo. He looked to Hunter with a sad smile. "I remember when we were younger we would always play," he said slightly. "War never changes does it. Death and betrayal of different types all around," He said with a slight edge to it.

"from the beginning times, when ponies discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything. from Celestia, to justice, to simple psychotic rage. war, war never changes"

Hunter spoke whilst holding Draco close, letting him know she knew exactly what he meant

"if you feel that it must be done, who am I to stop you? you're a great man Draco, greater than any other man I know"

she gave him a peck on the lips, showing that she meant it