Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Wyvern Squad RP

ParsoOfEquestria

He smiled when he felt her lips upon his "Am I?" Draco asked as he sat into his chair "A great man doesn't kill others. A great man doesn't sent them to the grim reaper. But hey I guess my training has to gfo some where eh?" Draco said with a slight laugh. He then held both of Hunter's hands. "How did I end up with an amazing woman like you?" "It boggles the mind," Draco said as he looked into her eyes "I know you don't like hearing me like this Hunter but how can I feel happy knowing I have to dance with my brother in the blue skies above. My angel against his,"

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"a great man kills with purpose, a great man sticks by his virtues, a great man places himself in danger knowing others will be safe"

Hunter held onto Draco's hands

"because you are an amazing man to be with"

she placed a hand on his cheek

"when the time comes that peace is restored, you can start your own family, continue to carry the family name"

Draco chuckled as he pulled her into his lap. He began to sing softly into her ear "If I had words, to make a day for you, I'd sing you a morning, golden and true. I would make this day, last for all time, then fill the night, deep in moonshine." He smiled as he held her close to him.

Hunter smiled as he gently sang into her ear, she loved when he did that, at one point, she realised what he was singing and sang back to him.

"if things are still a little emotional at your place, you're welcome to stay with me again. you know how much I love the cheery you"

she smiled before giving him a peck on the cheek

Draco nibbled on her neck gently. "Hmm shall I find your sensitive spots once more?" Draco asked huskily in to her ear. He smiled with a seductive grin. "Hmm knowing the recruits can  come in at any minute and see us like this. Doesn't that arouse you?" he asked with a laugh

Hunter giggled at Draco's statement

"maybe, we should save it for later, loverboy"

she started to draw imaginary circles on his chest with a finger and lightly kissed him. looking up at the clock, she noticed the time

"well, I think we can call it a day"

she got off of his lap and walked towards the door, giving him a wink before stepping out

"alright recruits, go home and rest up"

Delia gave off a confused look as she watched the second in command go into the commander's office. She was then suprised to see Asator approach her.

"yes, can i help you?" She asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator approached Delia with a smug look on his face.

"You know they are doing it, right?"

He saw Delia blush and decided to go further.

"Between you and me, I have no faith in our commander. He's more like a pompous recruit then he is a leader. Trying to show off for the ladies. Though its not much different than what i do in the bars. Point is he lacks professionalism. It only comes up when he wants to look 'badass' in front of the second in command aka his girlfriend." Asator said, making sure the commander or the second in command heard.

(edited)

Draco sighed as he watch her go. "Hate to see you go but love to watch you leave," Draco said as Hunter left. He stood up and stretched. This war was going to age him more than 30 years. He walked out and noticed something suspicious. He slowly drew his single action army colt revolver. On the side of the gun was inscribed 

"Fear no man, no matter what his size. Call on me and I will equalize."
Edited by dragon4111

@

Hunter was just about to climb into her car until she noticed Asator speaking. she decided to eavesdrop on the conversation and then stepped out

"care to swing that by me again, Asator?"

she stood looking disturbed and her arms crossed. she was really not amused

Delia side-stepped away for the two and stood by her jet. She feared conflict within the squad would weaken them in the long run.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

Asator gave the second in command an amused smile. 

"Oh, Im sorry? Can you specify?" He said.

Asator wasn't afraid of what the Second in command might say to him or do. He stood there awaiting her response.

(edited)

Hunter was about to march up to him and give him a mouthful, but instead stood her ground

"any more dirty rumors stay in your mind. dismissed"

she turned around and walked away, climbing into her car, with a turn of the key, she drove home. she opened her door and shut it behind her before throwing herself onto her couch face first

"ugh, what a day"

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

Draco fire between the two and a scream was heard "OH GOD MY BAAALLS!" Draco walked forward between the two. But as he walked he punched Asator with enough force to break a nose. "Shut it recruit," he said as he grabbed the suspicious man in the hanger looking at each air craft. "Name and rank," Draco ordered. "John Jones and engineer," The spy said as he hoped to fool this bastard. "Well mr john how come your back from your vacation so early after I gave it to you yesterday," Draco said as he glared into the man's eyes. He then smiled cruelly.

(edited)

Asator laughed at the second in command. He laughed so hard he had a few tears in his eyes.

"This squad will fall apart, starting with her." He said.

Asator soon found himself resetting his nose after receiving a blow from the commander. He continued to laugh as he walked towards the town. He decided to go to a bar before heading back home to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You shouldn't test the patience of those who can save your life." Delia said as Asator walked past her.

Delia called a cab which took her to her home. 

What should i tell the second in command if she asks me about my feelings again?

Delia soon drifted off to sleep.

Edited by Auron

Hunter picked herself up from the couch. she felt bored and decided to watch some TV, not really much on, she then decided to send a text to Draco

"so bored. come around when you're finished in the office. -H <3"

she laid on the couch, placing her phone on the coffee table 

(edited)

(Warning grim ark for this post)

Draco opened his cellphone and saw the text from Hunter and smiled. "Ah. You got lucky spy. I'll be back tomorrow to finish what I started here," Draco said as he walked out of the 'ahem' questioning room. Behind him was the spy who had his balls clamped on a car battery. Each of the spy's finger nails we forcibly ripped off. With in the wounds were salt. Draco while kind can be quite the bastard. He drove to Hunter's home after he cleaned himself up. He began to hum a tune as he approached her front door slowly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6qp6nuAph0

Edited by dragon4111

Hunter noticed Draco approaching her porch and jumped up off of the couch smiling, she opened the door and let him in before gripping him into an embrace

"jeez, you took your time getting here, lose your way around the base?"

she giggled before giving him a quick peck on the lips

"Found a spy my dear had to clean up after I uh well 'interrogated' him," Draco said pulling her close to him. "Well I'll have to send for cleaners. And I found out from the spy that my brother was the one who gave them our plane schematics," he said as he walked into her home with Hunter. "Sorry I know you didn't want o talk about work," 

"it's ok, I'm just so damn bored. my books are all read, no new letters from Mom"

Hunter sat down on her couch

"...and don't get me started with the TV, has there always been nothing but shit on?"

Hunter sprawled on the couch a little more and looked up to Draco, smiling

"at least with you here, the fun can be doubled"

Draco smiled as he slowly massaged her.  "Hmm come now my dear lady. You know you like it when I massage you like this," Draco said as he smiled at her with a seductive smile along with a glint to his silver eyes. he whispered huskily "Surely you want more than just me being here. A moon light serenade maybe?"

(the love scenes can be risqué))

Hunter heavenly enjoyed Draco's little massage, it really made her feel better than normal. she giggled before she started to sing

"and then suddenly appeared before me, the only one my arms will hold, I heard somebody whisper please adore me, And when I looked the Moon had turned to gold"

"The first song I sang to you Blue Moon. You still remember it," Draco said with a smile on his face as he continued down to her mid back. He felt knots in her back from all the stress "Tell me what's got you so stressed mia amore?" Draco asked as he looked at her. His hands slow and kneading her back like dough relieving the stress where ever he could find. Of course every so often her would nibble on her ear gently.

Hunter said nothing but let out a sigh and a gentle "mhm" once Draco reached the more tense parts of her back, she began to moan peacefully

"I guess its just whats been going on; the war, my Dad, and probably that little run-in with Asator earlier"

she closed her eyes and enjoyed the treatment

"It's said war - war never changes.
Men do, through the roads they walk," Draco said as he finished with her back. He went down to her legs slowly. "I must have missed it but I did break his nose. Anyhow we will end this war I promise you Hunter Incendiare. Or my name isn't Shawna the third," Draco said with a slight joke at the end "And it's not,"

"Well then, if the war does consume us, I'll be happy knowing I shared it with you"

Hunter wrapped her hands around Draco's head and pulled him in to kiss him passionately from where she laid

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"wow...and on the....couch....I did suggest...we go to the...bedroom"

she said between worn-out breaths as she held him close

Draco panted as he looked at her. "My, my, my aren't you a naughty little lass hmm. I mean forcing your boyfriend and lover to pleasure you," he said with a sigh and joke. "But you are wonderful," he whispered as he held her close to him. "Heh you certainly enjoy it when I slowly love on you," he said with a smile "Here I thought I was a bad lover,"