Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Wyvern Squad RP

ParsoOfEquestria

Hunter giggled a little

"not into the rough stuff, I see"

she gazed at him with half-lidded eyes. until the meals were served, she thanked the waiter and began to eat her overly delicious meal

"wow, this food is amazing"

she took a sip of the wine

"you want a glass, or are cautious about driving?"

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cautious about driving. Anyhow let's dig in," he said as he began to eat slowly. "Maybe sometime I can show you a song my father showed me when he was a country singer. While true I'm more of a swing genre singer I think well I'm trying not to sound egotistical here but I think my talents lay in western too," Draco said between bites.

"still with the classics, I see. back in Manehattan, I met a girl named Vinyl, she introduced me to this new stuff called Dubstep, quite fast paced and hard to stand, i still prefer the old classic rock titles"

Hunter said in between bites until she was finished, she drank a little more wine

Draco chuckled slightly "Not really my thing though you know," he said as he hummed a song. He looked back and remembered after high school He had to pull double shifts to make ends meet. He had always waited in second place. He took his father's advice to heart. go easy on the bottle and be hard on yourself. The only time he felt truly free was when he visited Hunter. Draco then let out a small sigh "I guess there's always a mountain infront of me that I'm always climbing but always falling," He said to himself.

"well"

Hunter popped off one of her heels and began running her toes up Draco's leg

"I say we go while the night's still young"

she gave him a playful wink before having another sip of the wine and moving her toes back down his leg before putting her heel back on

Draco smiled as he finished his dinner when he felt her leg going up his, his eyes widened. He paid for the food all of it. "Heh a gentleman always pays for the food you know," Draco said with  a smile. "So are you ready Hunter or do you want desert?" Draco said with a chuckle and his voice got husky again "Because I can help you with desert you know,"

Hunter smiled back at him with a sultry gaze

"I'm sure we could have desert...later on"

she gave a wink and stood up

"a lady never leaves without her lord"

she held out her hand, hoping Draco would take it

'this has been a rather pleasant date, and its about to get even more pleasant'

Draco held her hand with a gentle grip. He kissed her hand gently. "Shall we go to your home my dear?" he asked with a smile. He walked with her to his car. The day was simple and yet was fun in a way. He flt better now that he was with Hunter like a weight was off his shoulders.

"of course"

Hunter leaned her head on Draco's shoulder at they walked out of the restaurant, when they reached his car, before letting go, hunter locked her lips with his once more. eventually when they broke, she climbed into the car and buckled up with a click

Draco blushed as Hunter kissed him. He got into his car and buckled up. He leaned over and kissed her passionately. Afew minutes afterward he broke off from her lips. He started the car and started to drive towards her home. "Hmm you taste wonderful," Draco said teasingly.

Hunter said nothing but giggled. the drive back was peaceful, they pulled up in Hunters driveway. she got out and unlocked her door, after opening it. hunter giggled once before quickly spinning around and locking Draco into a passionate kiss, followed by closing the door with her foot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter was laying in bed, snuggled up to Draco

"how was that...for a date wrap up?"

"Wonderful. Hmm though you are quite the screamer Hunter," Draco said teasing her. He laid beside her nibbling on her ear gently. "Quite a wonderful voice you have Hunter. Screaming my name all night long as I took you," Draco said stil teasing her. He held her close to him.

(edited)

Hunter giggled and playfully punched Draco on the arm

"I wasn't that loud, the noise wouldn't have even left this room"

she snuggled up close to him, very slowly drifting off to sleep. eventually being taken into the depths of sleep, using Draco's chest as a pillow

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

(edited)

He looked to the ceiling he traced her naked back slowly gently. He slowly fell asleep. He felt her breath on his chest. He thought to himself 'She didn't flinch back from the scar on my chest that goes from my shoulder to my hip,' Draco smiled at Hunter gently.

The next day arrived to quickly for Draco as he stood up slowly. He hadf carefully put a pillow in his place. He put on afew of his clothes as he walked to the kitchen and began toi make some eggs and bacon.

Edited by dragon4111

Delia tried not to wake up. She was told what to do in times where she felt ending it would be the solution. Delia crossed her legs and meditated on her feelings.

Spirits take me to the planes. She thought as she closed her eyes.

When she opened them it was later on in the day. She had gone on a spiritual journey that took over two hours. 

Delia got ready and walked back towards the hangar. When she got there it appeared that no one else was present.

"Shit....early." She said out loud.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator awoke to find to women next to him unclothed. His head hurt, but he was happy reflecting on last night.

"Hells bells, I gotta get ready for bollocking around." He said.

Asator threw on his clothes and got his hammer on his shoulders. He sighed at the long walk ahead of him.

"I should really get a mode of transportation." 

Asator stumbled into the hangar and saw that Delia was there. Every noise that his footsteps made echoes through the hangar which in turn aggravated his hangover.

(edited)

Hunter woke up with a smile on her face. last nights activities were eventful and pleasant. she got up with a smell coming from the kitchen, a very delicious smell of breakfast. she slipped on some clothes and left her bedroom

"good morning, loverboy"

she gave him a kiss before sitting down at the table

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

"Morning Mia amore," Draco said as he placed a plate of bacon and eggs infront of Hunter. "So any ketchup for your eggs?" Draco asked as he grabbed some Orange Juice from the fridge. "Or do you like coffee like me?" Draco asked as he pour himself a cup of coffee. He added 3 spoonful of sugar and creamer to his coffee. He munched on his piece of toast.

Hunter poured some coffee into her favorite mug labeled 'what's sleep?' she took a sip and then began to eat her breakfast

"so, if we're going to maintain a loyal team, we need to be more than just the recruit's superiors, build a better working relationship with them" 

"Aye I know. I can work with Delia. She seems like the type to hold in her emotions. Asator. Hmm wait what," Draco said as he grabbed the envelope. "I see I was right. Our next assignment is in Ponyville," Draco said with a sigh. "I hope they evacuated the town I've been there nice people," he said with a smile.

"only one way to find out, come on, better not keep the others waiting too long"

Hunter finished her breakfast and put the plate in the sink, she grabbed her keys and waited for Draco to move out before locking her front door. after a short drive they made it to the hangar

"morning, recruits"

"Hello again. Delia you look like hell you alright?" Draco asked as he looked at his next door neighbor. "Anyhow we have a mission. Ponyville is going to be an outpost but also we need to protect the citizens. You hearing me Asator no recklessness on this one," he said as he looked at the group.

Delia saluted the commander as he addressed her.

"Yes sir, i'm completely fine." She stated.

Delia twitched a little hoping her cries from last night were not heard by him or the second in command.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator winced as the commander spoke.

"So loud....of course i won't get reckless." He said as he rubbed his head.

Anything to shut you up....man I drank too much last night. He thought

"Ah hung over Asator," Draco said as he threw a bottle of aspirin. "Here," he said as he looked to Delia. "I know your type Delia hiding your emotions and I heard you yesterday before I left. What has you so down?" Draco asked at the last part of his sentence. The alarms blared to life. "Let's save it for later," he said as he ran to his locker and started to change into his flight suit.

Asator opened the pill bottle and threw all the pills in his mouth. As he swallowed them he stumbled to his jet and got strapped in. He remembered what to do exactly and proceeded to flip on the comm channel.

"I'm ready for take off." He said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia ignored the Commander's concern and changed into her flight suit. 

He better not press me on this. She thought as she zipped up the suit

Hunter realized there really was something up with Delia

'I might have a girl-to-girl chat with her later'

she zipped up her flight suit and climbed into her fighter

"ponyville, here we come"

she started the engines and let the afterburners warm up a little