Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Wyvern Squad RP

ParsoOfEquestria

Draco opened his cellphone and saw the message. He smiled slightly. He texted her back 'Aye alright milady' he walked into his home slowly opening the door. All there was, was silence No more of little foot steps running through the hall. No more Of his sister telling her husband he was home or a welcome home. None. He was alone. He walked to the living room and noticed his guitar. He used to sing before he enlisted with the army. He used to sing to his little nephew to put him down for a nap. Never more would he hear those little foots steps.

Never more would he hear his family again.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delia saluted the second in command and waited for her to leave.

Home....what home? She thought.

Delia shed a little tear as she was reminded of past events which led her path to flying jets. She then walked over to her jet and got in. She closed the hatch to her jet and shuffled around in the seat until she got into a comfortable position. Delia searched through the frequencies until she found a local radio station. As luck would have it they were playing her type of music all night long. She fell asleep listening to the soft sounds of a band she favored.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator cooled off a little and decided to poke his head in the hangar.

No one here. Guess its time to go home? He thought.

Asator laid his hammer on his shoulders and threw his arms over it. He started walking back to the nearest town and looked for a bar.

A little later he found a bar called The Iron Fist and wandered in.

"Barkeep, give me alcohol and a servicemen's discount!" He bellowed as he gently put his Hammer down.

(edited)

One of the tower technicians walked out to check on the jets and saw Delia there. "Miss Delia wake up you know that all the pilots of the Wyvern squadron get their own houses correct? If not then here is the directions to your home. If I remember correctly it's next to your commander's home. I recommend some fire proofing for your home though. Commander Draco get's emotional sometimes. For instance today is his Nephew's birthday,"

Edited by dragon4111

Delia quickly shot up and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"S-Sorry, i wasn't aware of this." Delia said. 

She looked over the directions of where her house was located and smiled a bit.

"Do you think i could....nevermind." 

Delia got out of her jet and saluted the technician. She started walking towards her house following the directions as closely as she possibly could. A few moments later she happened upon a row of houses. Upon looking at the directions she was able to scope out her house. She walked over to it and opened the door. When she walked in she noticed there was only the essentials in the house. Delia sighed and threw herself on the bed and sobbed herself to sleep.

Hunter put down her phone and left her car. upon opening her front door, she noticed a letter on the floor in front of her, picking it up she opened the envelope and read it

Hunter,

I see you settled into your new life, your father and I are so proud of you. I have, however, some news; your father is sick, very ill, they had to take him to hospital last night. he should be fine, so the doctors tell me. he should be out soon.

your loving mother,

Lotus

tears started to seep out of her eyes, she put the letter down on the kitchen table and sat down and began to cry. after a while, she looked at the clock and thought to get ready, just a simple, formal-yet-casual dress and some of her mother's ear rings

(edited)

Draco slowly gathered up what was left of his families things. The memories for him was too much for him to take. He placed them into a pile into a fire pit. He placed his cell phone onto a side table outside on his porch. He walked to get his guitar as he accidentally pressed call on Hunter's number.

Draco sat down into the chair as he lift the fire pit. He began to play the song when Hunter picked up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wm-WbHyF2g

He began to sing with alittle bit of sorrow to his voice. The song carried to Delia's home next door to him.

Edited by dragon4111

Asator drank round after round pretty soon was drunk. He stumbled out of the bar with two women on this side of him. His hammer was sheathed on his back. He stumbled to his home where he had been appointed to live with the two women. He heard faint singing and sobbing but shrugged it off.

"come on ladies...I'll show you the spirit of a warrior!" He boasted as all three of them got into his bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia ceased her sobbing long enough to hear a faint singing. The song she heard was coming from the house the technician mentioned as Dracos. As she heard the song she began to feel even worse. She closed all her windows tight and fell into her bed, exhausted from her crying.

Hunter picked up her phone and realized it was Draco in his sing-song ways. she turned the phone to loudspeaker and sat there listening to it. during the song, she realized it was not the cheery stuff he normally plays.

'I guess I'm not the only one feeling blue, poor Draco'

she continued to listen

(edited)

Draco stood up as the final embers of the fires died out. He sighed as a final tear slid down his cheek. "Well now I better get ready. For the date," Draco said as he didn't want Hunter to see him in such a mood. So he started to sing one more song unknowingly that on his cell the call to Hunter was still on. He picked up his cell and walked to his restroom still singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr0pCjSdBX0

Edited by dragon4111

Hunter smiled a bit when Draco changed tone to a more happier one and hung up the phone, it sounded like he was getting ready. she finished up getting ready herself and waited for the doorbell to ring, letting her know that her date has arrived

'I hope tonight turns out well"

Draco had arrived at his destination wearing a Armani suit. He wore a Stetson and his boots were cowboy. "Well now how are you pretty lady?" Draco asked flirting with her with a laugh. He looked Hunter up and down checking her out. "You look like your sad Hunter you okay?" He asked.

Hunter smiled when Draco showed up in a stunning suit

"oh its just, Daddy is really sick and in hospital"

'I just called him "daddy" in front of my date, god dammit!'

"you didn't sound so happy on the phone earlier either"

she said as she recalled the song over the phone earlier

Draco sighed "I buried my memories of what remains of my family. They are gone. Gone by a bombing Yellow 13 of the Yellow Squadron run by my brother Reyo. He's a traitor wanting influence. I'm sorry," he said as he smiled at her but it was a forced smile. He pointed to his porch(the car). "Shall we milady I set us up a table at Olive Garden,"

Hunter was a little saddened at Draco's story, but she ignored the sadness to focus on their date

"of course, milord"

she jokingly poked back as she climbed into the car and buckled up. she knew the outcome of this date will show if to be closer to Draco or not

Draco got in on the drivers side and he buckled up, he then started up the car. "So Hunter before we parted from High school what happened?" Draco asked as he pulled out of the driveway. He kept his eyes on the road as he drove. He thought to himself "We'll be deploying to Ponyville. Despite the rough comings of the Squadron we are ready. Asator's a warrior. Delia she is hurting just like Hunter and I. No one else will die in this war I swear it,"

Hunter looked confused at Draco's first question

"what about high school?"

she heard his last statement and nodded

"we all swear it, thats what we sign up for. it has to be done in order to protect the ones we care about"

she just stayed quiet for the rest of the car trip to the Olive Gardens

Draco chuckled slightly as they arrived at the restaurant. "Ah here we are my friend," Draco said as he got out of the car after he parked. He walked over to her side and opened it "Milady," he said with a bow and a smile on his face. He wanted to make her feel special. So he would just be himself.

Hunter giggled at Draco's performance

​"that has to be the most cheesiest thing I've ever seen. I gotta give it a plus, Star Paladin"

another row of giggles spurted until she finally calmed down

"you always know when to make me laugh, lets go, loverboy"

she leaned out her arm for Draco to hook his around

Draco hooked his arm onto hers. They walked through the doors of Olive Garden. "Hmm so nice isn't it," he said as he sat down opposite of her. "You know Hunter I have missed you. After high school I mean," he said as he placed his order for chicken fettuccini with alfredo. He smiled slightly "What I like chicken sheesh," Draco said with a joking tone.

"yes, very nice"

she sat down at the assigned table

"I could say the same, Mom always did like you better than the...other guys"

she cringed a little at the mention of them. she ordered her meal, a nice Italian dish. hearing Draco's last remark made her laugh cheerfully 

"Really she did?" Draco asked with abit of sarcasm. "I mean Here I thought she would have a shotgun  to my head if I didn't treat you right or would that be your daddy?" Draco said with a hint of sarcasm and with a joking tone to his voice. He loved hearing her laugh. "Then again I do enjoy those back massages whenever you worked at the spa. What? I get stressed too you know," he said with a mock pout then chuckled.

Hunter was laughing more, he always knew how to make her laugh

"I wouldn't be surprised if Dad DID put a shotgun to your head with murder in his eyes, but, he knew you were good. well if you do miss them, how do you intend on me giving you another?"

she laughed at her tease, but was actually quite curious

Draco smiled mischievously "True I miss them but," he said as he then got up and sat next to her. "I prefer to give you pleasure," Draco whispered into her ear. "I would treat you like a goddess. Your as beautiful as one," He caressed her cheek gently. "After all I was quite jealous over you dating that scum on Equestria. Humph him acting all like he's Celestia's given man. Hardly ah sorry. Anyhow," Draco said after his little rant. His voice then got a husky tone to it as he whispered into her ear "After all in my eyes you deserve the world," 

(Cheesy)

Hunter was smiling as Draco whispered into her ear. her lips an inch away from his, she licked her lips and closed the gap. after a few seconds she finally broke away

"then I guess this brings up the more puzzling question after dinner.....my place or yours?"

she whispered into his ear before letting out a sultry deep giggle

"Yours milady," Draco said with a smile on his face. "Right now my home is abit of a sore spo..." he looked from Hunter to notice one of the men about to beat on his girl. Draco's eyes narrowed dangerously. He forgot his knife at the hanger. He thought quickly and grabbed a knife from the table and walked over to the table with the man. He held it to his throat "Back off you foolish moron," Draco said his voice held no emotion "Get up and go before I have you arrested," he said as he forced the man up and out. He walked back to Hunter and his table. "I'm so sorry about that. I don't like it when a man beats on a woman or a woman beats on a man,"