Does anypony else here never eat horse meat ?

Belgian&Brony

Before I went vegetarian I did eat horse meat, along with alot of weird animals like bear, ostrich, gator, capybara, and kangaroo. But after watching food inc I was put off meat, so take comfort horses no longer need to fear the hunger of a Viking.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, I did eat horse meat once... I didn't know, though. It was IKEA's Swedish Meatballs... Dang, it was good... But after discovering about the meatballs, I sort of craved it bit less...

Ikea's Swedish meatballs are made of horsemeat? Ugh, so that's why they tasted so bad. I guess I do know what horse meat tastes like now. Blech v_v

I never eat horse meat for a good reason I LOVE PONIES

A horse is too beautiful to kill and eat in my opinion ;(

If someone gives me horse meat to eat I say NO

If I see horse meat I'm not hungry anymore

Does anypony else here have the same problem ?

With all due respect I haven't met anyone who has purposely eaten horse,even after the horse meat scandal.So I'm wondering where and who has offered you horse meat or ate horse meat.

Ugh, so that's why they tasted so bad. I guess I do know what horse meat tastes like now. Blech v_v

You serious? That tasted SO GOOD to me. XD But still, the fact that part of it was made out of horse meat kind of made me feel a little uncomfortable about it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You serious? That tasted SO GOOD to me. XD But still, the fact that part of it was made out of horse meat kind of made me feel a little uncomfortable about it.

Everyone has their tastes after all xD My palate seems rather picky too. I'm also one of the few people I know of who doesn't like mango, for instance xD

Edited by Freedan

This is hard for me to say on here, I have not told other bronies this. In my country it's actually an old custom from the viking times to eat horse meat. Horse meat is actually my favorite meat, it's very good, very tasty.. I love it. Besides cartoon ponies aren't like real horses anyway, real horses are cool and I like them.. But their meat is very good.

I don't, of course I'm not a massive meat eater in the first place. All I really eat is Hot Dogs, Cocktail Sausages, Lunch Meat, Chicken Slim Jims, and occasionally Ham on holidays. I love my Bacon though, it's about the only meat that I'll really eat the hell out of. 

"You know, I don't know who or what you are Methos, and I know you don't want to hear this, but you did teach me something. You taught me that Life's about change, about learning to accept who you are, good or bad. And I thank you for that."

-Duncan McLeod.

well here in holland it's one of the most popular deep fried snacks. they call it a 'frikandel' and yes, there's horse meat in it.

i too have eaten plenty of these things, and i must say i really enjoy it. i don't think i'm going to stop eating them anytime soon.

My OC's: Roarke, Repsol and Crystal  

I'm pretty sure I've never eaten horse meat. It's not about whether or not I love horses, but more that I've never gotten an opportunity to eat horse meat.

My OC

Stay pony my friends

"And ALWAYS remember...to never forget." - Someone who I'm sure has said this before I did

I've eaten some different meats, alligator, deer, duck, and moose. But never horse meat, I don't think I could eat it.I'm not that much of a meat fanatic....I'd sooner have a big garden salad with greek dressing vs a steak or something.

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

With all due respect I haven't met anyone who has purposely eaten horse,even after the horse meat scandal.So I'm wondering where and who has offered you horse meat or ate horse meat.

if you order fries in France,Germany,Netherlands and Belguim you can always get horse meat with the fries and sometimes you get it for free if you order fries and them I'm like *face palm*

I've probably had at least some of it without knowing; most of the big fast food chains sneak it into beef burgers and stuff hoping that we can't taste the difference.

However, if I had the choice based on horse meat being a primary part of a meal, then probably nope.

I've never knowingly eaten horse meat: but I don't think I'd want to it feels a bit weird to think of horses as food. And I'd feel like a bad brony or something like that eating a horse, I know that sounds silly but I kinda would

I did not even know that horse meat existed...

How.

HOW.

HOOOOW?!

Well, since I ignored its existance, it is high the probability of me never eating it.

Know I know what to avoid. :L

~Nothing is sad. Everything is Friendship~

~I live to seek truth, not to reach it~

~Search for the ones who seek the truth, and run from the ones who know it~

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/romulus-lance-romance-r2127http://general-sedivh.deviantart.com/ |