Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pages not loading unless refreshed

Loona
Go to solution Solved by NavelColt,

So almost every time I try to get on to mlpforums.com I have to refresh at least 3 times while it says its loading the site, otherwise it won't load. That also goes for loading most pages on this site, for example going on a topic or to a profile (Just to post this topic I had to refresh 3 times after clicking the create topic button). Also other sites opened in other tabs can load while I'm refreshing to load the page, so it isn't something with my browser. Is it just me getting this?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is this still happening? If not, then this was probably during one of those times where our hosty provider thingie, (otherwise known as CloudFlare) was having a derp moment with their servers being clogged. Happens from time to time. And, the thing with CloudFlare being screwy is, some get affected one day because they use such and such server host on so and so IP address, and then the next day they're fine, but then someone else is having those problems.

I know a week ago I had this issue as well. Went to a new page, it wouldn't load, then I refresh once or twice *usually once* and it then loaded fine.

Hello, and sorry not replying sooner. I haven't gotten the issue in a while, but it happened from time to time. Other times when it happened it would display the page in a weird format, with no banner, and the text was in a different font. Everything would also be on top of eachother with not background. I'm not having the issue anymore, and it's fine as far as I know.