Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My first attempt at drawing ponies

ReverseFaller

The first one I drew was Twilight Sparkle.

Photo2786_zps01f46b34.jpg

The next one I drew was Rarity. I tried drawing her without any pencil outline, I used Colored Pencils from the beginning. As you can tell from erase marks I made a mistake, or two. My rarity turned out kind of weird. Her mane looks okay to me, but her horn and her chest look off.

Photo2783_zps8e797184.jpg

My next drawing is Wet Mane Fluttershy. It doesn't look exactly like the original, but I tried my best.

Photo2789_zps49fb3384.jpg

My last drawing is of Rainbow Dash. Again, with this one there are no pencil outlines. I went straight for the color pencils, which I know isn't the best idea. I generally like the way it turned out. Her stomach looks a little off, and her tail is too far to the left. Her face also doesn't look quite right.

Photo2785_zps7ad32081.jpg

Anyways, those are my pony drawings. If you have any comments or constructive criticism, they are more than welcome.

• Brohoof 3

Not bad for a first time. You did better then me for a first time.. Rarity looks fat.

RD. You need to work on the back legs.  

I like Twiilight. Twilight is cool. 

But Fluttershy is a little creepy. 

But you still did really well for a first time :D Especially on Twilight. 

• Brohoof 1

twilight looks amazing for a first attempt

rarity looks like she ate a little too much marsmellows :3 but still amazing

and rainbow's hind leg and right eye seem a bit out of proportion

wet mane flutters is really good too btw

Looks pretty good for a first time drawing ponies.

I think overall Twilights the best one. It looks to be without any major flaws.

The Rarity one has of course a bit of a big chest, and maybe a bit odd shaping on the face or something, maybe to long a muzzle not sure.

Wet mane flutters looks pretty good overall.

Rainbow's is pretty good however the back legs need a bit more curve to them.

Overall a pretty good job for your first time.

These drawings are still pretty good. But the aspects I think you should focus and improve on are the colour arrangements and the waist of the pony's body. I would say that Twilight Sparkle is best out of all of them. Try drawing each character twice. Afterall, Practice Makes Perfect.

You should get a tablet much easier to draw lines etc, but you have talent for drawing ponies so you should keep doing it, the chest is a bit more 'guy pony' on rarity and rd but otherwise, I love it. Very good!

• Brohoof 1

My first pony drawings are very laughable compared to yours. :o  I defiantly think you have a natural skill for drawing if this is your first. Now you just have to sit back practice and watch the improvement.   :catface: