Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nothing.

Mlpfan185

OH SHOOT THAT'S AMAZING. I would totally bid....if I had any money. Oh wells. It sure is beautiful. Nice work :).

• Brohoof 2

I really like how the mountains turned out! And the reflections in the water. 
Looks awesome.

Though i don't have the money to spend, here is a comment and an approval for making an awesome painting. 

Not much but better than nothing. 

(edited)

I think she should sell her non-pony stuff on ebay like everypony else. Why is she allowed to sell non-MLP related stuff on here? It's weird.

But since it seems that it's possible to sell things like that around here, maybe I should ask if I can have some of  mine "auctioned" off too since I'm also moving soon and I could use the bits. I got a lot of sports cards and autographed things to get rid of.

I'm not bidding for this since I'm bidding for Nightmare Rarity. I would probably pay 1000 yen for it but I am not interested.

Edited by ILetThePoniesIn
  • Brohoof 1

I am not asking the brony community for $600 towards 4 small paintings worth about $35 a piece  I was not expecting that, and I was a bit uncomfortable with it. However, Morager was awesome, and decided it a worthy cause, (same as I did, because I did the paintings). All of these, I see as a cause for putting in some work, and hoping someone buys it.

Those paintings were well worth more than 35 a piece! Have some faith in your abilities mate!

Wonderful painting by the way!  I hope someone buys it and appreciates it.

• Brohoof 1

I think she should sell her non-pony stuff on ebay like everypony else. Why is she allowed to sell non-MLP related stuff on here? It's weird.

But since it seems that it's possible to sell things like that around here, maybe I should ask if I can have some of  mine "auctioned" off too since I'm also moving soon and I could use the bits. I got a lot of sports cards and autographed things to get rid of.

I'm not bidding for this since I'm bidding for Nightmare Rarity. I would probably pay 1000 yen for it but I am not interested.

I would like to clearify my situation if I may..I dont own anything aside from  a duffel bag of clothes. trust me id sell stuff if i owned anything XD the only things i have of any value I cannot sell being they are what i do my commision work with which literally is how i am able to eat..not kidding. I am thrilled you are bidding on my painting, i truly am. i am constantly looking for work in my area which has ben a mass failure but i must digress at the moment in time i have to sell art to survive thus the term starving artist ;3 rest assured nightmarity looks much better in person than with a camera phone pic.. I also want to thank detective butler for making this beautiful portrait I truly hope it goes to a wonderful home..also wonderbolt man all my love i owe you big. and for a closing note i would like to add...a true true friend helps a friend in need, and i plan to once im on my feet again return this kindness with some generosity of my own for everyone here on the forums.

• Brohoof 3

Well, whaddaya know ^^ Another painting! Yay!  :yay:

Even though it isn't pony-related, it does look beeeautiful! And it is by Detective Butler! :D 

So, I guess I'll be starting this off then.

I Jamza am bidding $25,00

If I actually happen to win this auction, I should have the money on my Paypal account in a few days. When is the auction closing by the way? 

Sweet another amazing painting done by detective butler.

I morager like to bid $35.00 USD

but this time i dont plan on going as high as last time :P its a really nice painting and would make a great gift to a family member of mine. keep up the good work butler.

Hey there! Only bid what you think the painting is worth! You crazy, crazy, pony. I am glad you like the painting though!

lol ill try my best but i cant make any promises and beside you know better than anyone how much i think your paintings are worth. :P

alll i have to say is oh no not again

I morager like to bid $45.00 USD

oh how i do enjoy biding battles, this is why i dont own an ebay account lol

Oh dangit.. Yes, it is most definitely on, but I can't promise for how long XD My trip to Sweden few weeks back ate up a good portion of my "to spend" budget, but let's see how far this goes ;)

To be honest, I was kinda hoping Morager would pass on this one, simply because the guy seems to be made out of money XP

I Jamza am bidding $55.

hey im only mildly crazy lol

i morager like to bid $65.00 usd

Oh dangit.. Yes, it is most definitely on, but I can't promise for how long XD My trip to Sweden few weeks back ate up a good portion of my "to spend" budget, but let's see how far this goes ;)
To be honest, I was kinda hoping Morager would pass on this one, simply because the guy seems to be made out of money XP

I Jamza am bidding $55.

and you might beat me, i have to go to bronycon next week so a cant be spending like i did those other paintings lol  doesnt mean i wont put up a good fight tho

Aaand there we go D: Horseapples...

There goes my budget limit, unfortunately :( I could bid $66, but that's where I'd have to stop due to the simple fact that I simply don't have any more -.-'

My hope was in vain, I see... Maybe someday I will get another beautiful painting by Detective Butler. But it is not this day... I walk away, defeated, but I promise you that one day I shall return (with more money)!

Congratulations Morager. I hope whoever you'll give that painting to will enjoy it. (Unless some other brave/crazy pony steps up to take my place in this battle)

And thanks for making this auction DB! It was exciting while it lasted. Keep on going with that amazing art of yours ^^ I hope Mareinthemoon gets back on her feet soon :3

Now off to earn more money in case of a random DB painting auction!

Jamza out.

I will be holding some more giveaways here soon. Just make sure that you are signed into them. The Christmas giveaway is going to be straight up insane.

Oh horse pellets... That was suppose to be secret!

The bidding doesn't close until Friday night, so... If anyone else is crazy enough to bid against, Morager.

Oh you can count on me signing up for those giveaways ;) Maybe I'll get lucky again, like with Fluffle Puff (oh, and about that... Would you recommend framing it? Haven't done that yet because lazy...)

Heh, just realized I can still have a picture of that painting as my iPad background :D Looks pretty sweet there too.

(edited)

I will be holding some more giveaways here soon. Just make sure that you are signed into them. The Christmas giveaway is going to be straight up insane.

Oh horse pellets... That was suppose to be secret!

The bidding doesn't close until Friday night, so... If anyone else is crazy enough to bid against, Morager.

I welcome other bidders, like I said I have a limit this time so someone else might beat me. And why say that now I'm going to save up extra for Christmas lol Edited by Morager