Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Total Neon's Art Land

TotalNeon

(edited)

Hello everypony! I've been doing a lot of pony artwork recently, so I decided to make a little thread and just sort of vomit it all up here when I make some! This isn't a commission thread, but if you have a suggestion I'll be happy to check out ideas for new drawings!

I hope you like my fan art!

(By the way, Fluttershy and Discord are my favourite characters so expect them a lot.)

Fluttershy

img-1669404-1-DjrgM4W.jpg

Discord

img-1669404-2-nE4FCZ4.png

Discord ("realistic")

img-1669404-3-MRxZfFE.jpg

And I also make polymer clay figures, I started working on a (shock!) Discord figurine but I realised I didn't have any wire for armature after making some of his head. I took a picture of his head before semi-scrapping it, but I don't have my micro-SD reader right now so I can't put a picture of that up yet

Edited by TotalNeon

(edited)

I just did a quick picture of Rainbow Dash here, first time I've drawn her actually. I'm away from home right now so I had to use MS Paint :lol:

img-1677252-1-Hmh7Kaw.png

Well, I'll be monitoring this thread
Realistic Discord seems to be missing his tailtip.
Lovely stuff, especially the Fluttershy one.
Can't wait for the clay figures.

yeah, I missed his tailtip and just couldn't be bothered editing it :lol: I'll probably fix it when I get back home. I'm glad you like my pictures though :) I'll upload the photo of the scrapped Discord figure's head when I get back too

Update: here's the scrapped Discord head for those interested. I'll probably work on it again once I get some armature wire

img-1677252-2-J6xceTe.jpg

Here's another random drawing

img-1677252-3-npwcX2B.jpg

Here's a picture of Star Hunter, my favourite background pony :)

bxWBva8.jpg

Edited by TotalNeon