Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP FIM Internet series needs a team

Geek0zoid

(edited)

For the past three weeks, me and my team have been looking for people to help us with an MLP FIM Internet show titled "Heroes of Equestria." It's set up a bit like Equestria Girls, because two humans are sucked into Equestria by a magic mirror. But a difference is that one of them wants to leave and return to Earth (My character) while the other wants to stay in Equestria (My friend's character)  We're looking for the following:
Animator(s) (Preferably animators that can draw up the characters)
Voice actors (Mainly focusing on Applejack, Rarity, Celestia, Luna, Spike, and Discord)

Sound composers

Instrumental composers

If you're interesting in doing any of the following, please let me know. We'll talk and I'll give you more info on what we're making this about. We'll be writing for the series, so we'll be putting effort into this, too. If you'd like to take a look at the script before deciding, tell me and we'll send it to you soon.

I look forward to working with you :D

~Steven

Edited by Stevenearthpony

Hello, I would like to help with this. I'd like to audition for Rarity, but I can't post it until tomorrow, is that okay?  

Hello, I would like to help with this. I'd like to audition for Rarity, but I can't post it until tomorrow, is that okay?  

Yeah, that's cool. We can wait. We've been patient for three weeks of development after all XD But, sure. You can audition for Rarity.

Yeah, that's cool. We can wait. We've been patient for three weeks of development after all XD But, sure. You can audition for Rarity.

Alright, thanks. Is there any specific lines that I need to say? I'd find that much easier, but if not that would be okay, I can just Google some.

Alright, thanks. Is there any specific lines that I need to say? I'd find that much easier, but if not that would be okay, I can just Google some.

You could do the signature 'Worst possible thing' line if you wanted to. But if that's not enough, we might be able to give you more lines to work with.

(edited)

I would like to audition for le AppleJack, if I can manage to get my microphone and YouTube set up today~

I hope I get the part haha

Haha. We'll see how it goes :)

You do have a functional microphone, right? Because that would help. Send me your channel name once you have it set up, too.

Edited by Stevenearthpony

I could be a composer. Will there be any individual songs? If so, what genre will they be. 

I only have Finale 2012 and am trying to save up for FL Studio 10. For now, I could use Finale 2012

I could also try out for Discord, but I haven't voice acted before. It would be fun though. 

You're not allowed to bypass the word minimum it is against the rules, just sayin' You should probably delete or edit that post.

Crap. Well, thanks for telling me. I'll delete it.

It's still stupid, though. One hundred characters? Literally ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Crap. Well, thanks for telling me. I'll delete it.

It's still stupid, though. One hundred characters? Literally ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Well, the point of it is to stop people from spamming or replying in short one or two word posts. So, no it's not stupid. But no problem, I just didn't want you to keep doing that when you couldn't think of what to say then ending up in trouble or whatever.

Could i try for the part of Discord. all i need is a few days for voice prep and some kind of script or phrase to say, (and now some words)

Sure! We'd be happy to have you try for Discord! I'm going on vacation on Monday night, anyways. So you have quite a few days to prep.

I could be a composer. Will there be any individual songs? If so, what genre will they be. 

I only have Finale 2012 and am trying to save up for FL Studio 10. For now, I could use Finale 2012

I could also try out for Discord, but I haven't voice acted before. It would be fun though. 

You could do instrumentals for the series. Some of them will be rock, some will be techno, and some could be remixes of songs, that is if you're able to do them.

And, sure, you could try out for Discord as well.

Haha. We'll see how it goes :)

You do have a functional microphone, right? Because that would help. Send me your channel name once you have it set up, too.

Yes... I just have to.. find it. 

I know it's in my room somewhere 

(probably under a pile of stuff I haven't used in three years)

If I can, it'll be up tomarrow

Yes... I just have to.. find it. 

I know it's in my room somewhere 

(probably under a pile of stuff I haven't used in three years)

If I can, it'll be up tomarrow

Try having it up today. I'm going to North Carolina tomorrow for vacation, so I won't be able to see any of this stuff as much for about two weeks.

Try having it up today. I'm going to North Carolina tomorrow for vacation, so I won't be able to see any of this stuff as much for about two weeks.

Really? That's funny, I'm moving there in about two weeks. 

I found the mic this morning, I have to get it loaded into the computer again though. It should be up ASAP, I think I can get that in today.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sure! We'd be happy to have you try for Discord! I'm going on vacation on Monday night, anyways. So you have quite a few days to prep.

just one question, how do you want me to make my submission considering i have never done a voice acting interview (if you can call it that) over a forum. 

just one question, how do you want me to make my submission considering i have never done a voice acting interview (if you can call it that) over a forum. 

Send your audition to fourgamebombers@gmail.com

It's our email. Send it in the form of a file, that we I can save it and show it to the rest to the group.

I have that too, but if you are trying to be a composer, fl studio is not the program you want to buy. I would like to put myself out as a composer also. I do have experience as a composer and know a bit about film scoring.

*edit* since both me and Thunder-Dash have the same program. I think it would be in best interest for us to work together on this. We could do every other episode or one person orchestrates while the other composes music.

Edited by akalink

I have that too, but if you are trying to be a composer, fl studio is not the program you want to buy. I would like to put myself out as a composer also. I do have experience as a composer and know a bit about film scoring.

*edit* since both me and Thunder-Dash have the same program. I think it would be in best interest for us to work together on this. We could do every other episode or one person orchestrates while the other composes music.

That could be an idea. I'm working on a song right now. And when the ready is given, I'll start making background music for the individual episodes 

That could be an idea. I'm working on a song right now. And when the ready is given, I'll start making background music for the individual episodes 

its best to work on it after once we get the animatic. It should be too hard since you can load up a video in finale and compose to the video instead of time codes.

its best to work on it after once we get the animatic. It should be too hard since you can load up a video in finale and compose to the video instead of time codes.

That's gonna make my life ten times easier with that. I'm currently working on a song that is supposed to be a visualization, but hopefully someone could send me the animatic in .avi or .mov format. 

That's gonna make my life ten times easier with that. I'm currently working on a song that is supposed to be a visualization, but hopefully someone could send me the animatic in .avi or .mov format. 

Don't worry. We'll send you storyboards and all that stuff. We're currently working on finishing one of the scripts. After we do, we'll storyboard it and send it to you.

Sound good?