Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Spoilers* Season 4 footage at SDCC

~StatesTheOblivious~

I recently watched the video by Sethisto of the sneak peeks of MLP Season 4 shown at the San Diego Comic Con. It showed scenes from 4 different episodes. They were only sketched and very loosely animated, only created as a demo, obviously.

Great post! Everyone is super excited over this news :3 As it turns out, we've actually got a large topic all about this already though. I've merged your thread into it, for organization and tidiness purposes.

The last clip is probably the most suspenseful. Twilight is somewhere at the Castle in Canterlot, wondering why she is here, when Luna emerges from behind the throne. She declares that there is only room for one princess in Equestria.

I don't think she's in Canterlot. I think she's in the formerly un-ruined castle of the Royal Pony Sisters, back before Nightmare Moon trashed it. Check the shape of the windows and layout, and compare them to the ruins in the second episode: Friendship is Magic, Part 2...

otggls.jpg

The second possibility is more likely, and even more interesting. Twilight may be having a flashback, perhaps through Princess Celestia's eyes, to experience the time when Luna was first corrupted and turned into Nightmare Moon. Either way, this season is going to be a hell of a ride.

...which, if it is the old castle, would make this work. And I agree: much more interesting!

• 2 months later...

This season looks as if it is going to be very good biggrin.png

My only gripe so far is the whole Luna thing. I really hope she doesn't actually turn evil, that would just be... Stupid. 

If it's a flashback, I'm cool with this. 

If she actually turns into NMM again, here's my reaction (The steam roller is the MLP writers):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLlUgilKqms

Edited by ~Lawful Jordo~