Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Spoilers* Season 4 footage at SDCC

~StatesTheOblivious~

(edited)

I'm super excited right now, maybe it's just the hypetrain. But I'm extremely optimistic about season 4 thanks to that panel.

Here the followup from Equestria Daily

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/07/comic-con-2013-my-little-pony-main-panel.html

EDIT : I'm sory. I messed up while reloading the page. I actually wanted to wait until we have more information.

EDIT#3 : Now with the footage in improved quality!

THIS. IS. AWESOME!

Edited by StatesTheOblivious
  • Brohoof 42

I love it! I'm so excited! I'm nervoucited! Lol JK. I can't wait to see the teaser trailer :D

I'm excited for the new characters who will sing. I wonder if Weird Al or Andrew W.K will be the one that gives Pinkie a run for her money.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Wait wait wait. I might have read this wrong but did they say that Luna will have a song? That. Would be pretty cool I guess :P Video was pretty freakin awesome.

Edited by Ampharos
  • Brohoof 5

My reactions:

• An episode about Scootaloo not being able to fly? FINALLY, DAGNABIT.
  • Okay, the superhero thing looks funny. Is it a dream sequence? Does this mean we get an episode where they travel through the realm of dreams with Luna along for the ride? Am I getting ahead of myself? You decide, America.
  • Dat song. I know, I should have something more clever to say, but it's just great. Applebloom has a really nice voice :catface:
  • STUPID VIDEO BUFFERING.
  • Yeah, I'm going with the dream theory. Like, they're traveling through the dream realm to stop Nightmare Moon from repossessing Luna or something.
  • Brohoof 11

Holy Freak Tards...

This looks epic. Let's just say I had to watch certain parts over again. Let's see here. Singing? Check! Luna? Check! Epic Jokes? Check!

This looks like it might be one of the best seasons yet!

So much waiting, I don't know if I can handle it...

• Brohoof 5

Season 4 has a Pinkie Pie sisters visiting episode.
Most of the names people shouted out have songs according to MK (Luna, Scratch, and a few others, though everyone kept shouting Derpy.  It's going to be a tough sell to let her sing) 

YESYESES

This is amazing! Too bad there won't be any more Babs Seed. Guess she wasn't a big hit  :(

Oh well, Season 4 is coming closer, and dang, this just makes me more excited.

• Brohoof 4

Okay, now winter needs to get here now! Season 4 just needs to come a little faster, so we can enjoy the awesomeness known as Season 4 of My Little Pony. :)

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

In terms of the video, The last bit of footage with Nightmare Moon(!?) is the one that really has me on edge. There are just so many questions and....gah, I want more. The Scootaloo episode sounds like a great idea and the Apple Song is much better than Raise This Barn, in my opinion, but that last bit has so much mystery to it. This wait was already painful enough. :(

The rest of the info is incredibly promising (minus the abandoning of Babs...). I need to know more Twilicorn info though! That bit with NMM has me asking so many questions...

I am on board the hype train, but also the 'this wait is going to be painful' train.

Also, that superhero clip was great too. That one sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun. :)

Gah, the excitement is overflowing. I have many questions now but wow, this has uplifted me.

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 7

I'm super excited right now, maybe it's just the hypetrain. But I'm extremely optimistic right now.

Here the followup from Equestria Daily

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/07/comic-con-2013-my-little-pony-main-panel.html

EDIT : I'm sory. I messed up while reloading the page. I actually wanted to wait until we have more information.

EDIT#2 : Now with the footage

THIS. IS. AWESOME!

"Holy new Ponysonas! " Gotta love the crew for throwing that in! XD

Also that Nightmare Moon clip! My Celestia that is awesome! I knew Luna would get jealous!

SEASON 4 IS GONNA BE THE BEST SEASON EVER!

• Brohoof 7

Oh my god oh my god oh my god

Finally, we are getting more Scootaloo development, hopefully we will find out why she can't fly.

The power ponies thing seems like a dream sequence for Spike or something, I'm sure it'll be a fun episode.

Apple family song oh my god you do not know how badly I freakin' wanted this yes yes yes

Luna is becoming Nightmare Moon again? Maybe the reason she's been quiet is because she's built up all this resentment for her sister and it was still there, and Twilight becoming a princess as well flew her off the edge? I must knooooooow

Anyway, this is all so amazing, the wait for season 4 will be long, brutal, difficult even... but I will wait with highest anticipations! :D

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Howowowoly buckadilly buck!  :blink:  :o

I'm so NERVICITED!! I sure hope they're planning to start showing the episodes before 2014. I just can't wait! Not after this!  :yay:

EDIT: Also, what comes to Luna turning back into NMM, I don't see that happening. I'd bet that the scene from the video was of Twilight somehow "reliving" the memories of Celestia from the time Luna first turned evil. At least that what I hope...

Edited by Jamza
  • Brohoof 6

This season is going to be so awesome! I simply cannot wait!

The best spoilers ever!

I love the superhero parody!

and

the return of Nightmare Moon...now that is worth the wait!

• Brohoof 4

DAMN, I'm so excited right now.. I'm so very, very excited.. Superhero themed ponies, Nightmare Moon.. I have a feeling that season four will be the best season yet. I'm so excited, I was smiling throughout the video feeling very excited.. Yay!~ 

1298232003006-(n1298370108413).gif

It's going to be so awesome, bronies it's time to celebrate! YAY!~

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

OH MY FUCKING GOD.
This is awesomely awesome!
Oh hell yeah, CANT FREAKING WAIT!! HASBRO GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL ABOOOARD THE HYPEEEETRAIIIINN TO MLP S4!

Edited by Cherry Bob omb
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

Winter cannot come soon enough...

The apple song was awesome. Sounded alot better than Raise This Barn, and just sounded more authentically bluegrassy to me (I should know, my uncle runs a bluegrass festival :P).

The rest of the stuff was awesome, especially the last scene with Nightmare moon. The music sounds fantastic as usual. On a related note to that, one of the questions during the Q&A was whether a soundtrack was coming, and the answer was yes! That is seriously awesome.

EDIT: I wasn't there at the con thing, that's just what Equestria Daily said about the soundtrack thing...

Edited by MatrixChicken
  • Brohoof 7

Wow this seems like season 4 will be better than season 3. Power Ponies, I was expecting them to say powerpuff girls for some reason

So Scootaloo not flying was what they meant by disability episode. Also possible Equestria Games episode.
There is so many possibilities with what could happen with luna turning back into nightmare moon.

• Brohoof 5

The return of Nightmare Moon and another Scootaloo episode? Summer, I normally don't ask this of you, but could you please hurry up and leave so I can watch MLP?

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I'm thinking that Luna bit is a flashback or dream sequence of some sort, kind of like how Harry gets to witness Tom Riddle's memories via his diary in Chamber of Secrets. So for those of you worrying that she's going to turn back into Nightmare Moon, I wouldn't worry too much. Either way, that scene was outright epic. Absolutely cannot wait.

Edited by Zerrodo
  • Brohoof 10

Sudden thought. We've seen Luna interfere in other people's nightmares (Scootaloo) but what can she do about her own? I'm wondering if the sequence at the end is Luna's own nightmare, her biggest regret, and her biggest fear that it will happen again.

• Brohoof 13

Luna is becoming Nightmare Moon again?

Just to confirm this to everyone. That was a flashback Twilight was having from Celestia's point of view when she first turned into Nightmare Moon.

Regardless these spoilers are exactly what I needed to see to know how good Season 4 is going to be.

• Brohoof 9

This is exciting and all but, after reading the Q&A portion of the article from Equestria Daily, I've got a question of my own. ( WHY DIDN'T ANYONE ASK ABOUT DISCORD) I mean seriously, he was turned good in ''Keep Calm Flutter On'' but we have not seen him since and no one was curious enough to ask, seeing as this was the perfect opportunity.  

• Brohoof 4