Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Writers Requested - Community Blog Project

Sectus

Hello there!

Recently I've started a community blog dedicated to reviewing fan fictions and writing articles about various subjects that concern the brony community. At the moment, this blog is small and I only have myself and one other friend as writers. I would like to expand upon this project and gain more support, and more writers!

If you are interested in joining me on this project, let me know below. You can always feel free to openly submit any article, review, artwork, song, or anything you think needs attention from the community. 

The blog is stationed on tumblr, and can be found at the following link: 

http://sectussection.tumblr.com/

If you have any advice or concerns, post those below as well!  B)

• Brohoof 3

This dude's a bro of mine. This is a pretty awesome project, and one that I would write for myself if I wasn't busy with two other projects at the moment.

For anyone who wants to review something, or maybe just air an opinion of the state of the community, this is a great place to do that.

Hello there!

Recently I've started a community blog dedicated to reviewing fan fictions and writing articles about various subjects that concern the brony community. At the moment, this blog is small and I only have myself and one other friend as writers. I would like to expand upon this project and gain more support, and more writers!

If you are interested in joining me on this project, let me know below. You can always feel free to openly submit any article, review, artwork, song, or anything you think needs attention from the community. 

The blog is stationed on tumblr, and can be found at the following link: 

http://sectussection.tumblr.com/

If you have any advice or concerns, post those below as well!  B)

Hey!

This sounds like a really cool project. I'm curently writing alot at the moment, but your project seems cool. Yea, put me on the writing team, I'll be more then happy to help.

• Brohoof 2

Hey!

This sounds like a really cool project. I'm curently writing alot at the moment, but your project seems cool. Yea, put me on the writing team, I'll be more then happy to help.

I'd be glad to add you to the team. Whenever you'd like to submit an article, just feel free using the submission button!

Would you like me to add you under the name Sir Flutter Hooves, or something different?

• Brohoof 1

I'd be glad to add you to the team. Whenever you'd like to submit an article, just feel free using the submission button!

Would you like me to add you under the name Sir Flutter Hooves, or something different?

Awesome! I would like to submit my nam under Sir Flutter Hooves if that would be okay with you. Is there anything uou want me to review or submit? Like a certain subject?

(edited)

Awesome! I would like to submit my nam under Sir Flutter Hooves if that would be okay with you. Is there anything uou want me to review or submit? Like a certain subject?

Fanfic reviews are preferred, but any kind of opinion article is appreciated. Just write about whatever you're passionate about.

Edited by Mandalore Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Fanfic reviews are preferred, but any kind of opinion article is appreciated. Just write about whatever you're passionate about.

Thanks! I'll get right on it! I have some fanfiction I would love to review, and thanks for the advice. Should be a day or two when I turn it in.

• Brohoof 2

Thanks! I'll get right on it! I have some fanfiction I would love to review, and thanks for the advice. Should be a day or two when I turn it in.

I added your name to the contributors list. You may feel free to submit an article whenever you like to get your opinion out on a subject, and I'll review it to see if it is post-acceptable. 

Have fun!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

I run a partially successful art blog, I started it about two and 3/4 months ago and I've gotten over a hundred followers. I also do a few reviews for things on the side, as well as starting to do some observations on not just official material, but aspects of the fandom as well. I just started doing Youtube videos - First one was reviewing the first MLP comic from IDW publishing.

I am also a fanfic and fancomic artist, so I have knowledge on this sort of stuff. So, if you want video stuff, well yeah. If you want examples of my Tumblr work, just check down in my signature.

• Brohoof 1

I run a partially successful art blog, I started it about two and 3/4 months ago and I've gotten over a hundred followers. I also do a few reviews for things on the side, as well as starting to do some observations on not just official material, but aspects of the fandom as well. I just started doing Youtube videos - First one was reviewing the first MLP comic from IDW publishing.

I am also a fanfic and fancomic artist, so I have knowledge on this sort of stuff. So, if you want video stuff, well yeah. If you want examples of my Tumblr work, just check down in my signature.

Well, you're certainly doing well I admit!

You seem like quite the talented artist, and it doesn't really surprise me that you have a bit larger fanbase than me. Honestly, fan fic is something that (sadly) doesn't seem to get as much attention as fan art. If you ever feel like joining the contributor team, I'd have no objections; it's entirely up to you, though. 

I'll be sure to follow your tumblr, however. Keep up the good work!