Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welp, looks like I'm here now.

SorenThePegasus

Hey guys, Nathan here. Oh, I guess I also go by Soren, too.

Anyways, I was out for dinner last night with Feld0 and a couple other people, and Feld0 made me Pinkie Pie Swear that I'd sign up for the forum, so here I am! Guess I should provide a little background though, huh?

I've been around in this here fandom for over two years now, my first episode was Season One, Episode 20, "Green Isn't Your Color". Ever since then, I've always liked the show and it's creators. The characters and lore is awesome too, as well as the incredible amount of fan-created content.

Um, let's see... Well, Luna is best pony, "It's About Time" is my favourite episode, and BronyCAN's Apricity is the best OC of ever, hands down.

I haven't done too much in the fandom, due to my extensively busy schedule outside of the Internet, but I am working on something very, very important: The BronyCAN 2013 Charity Auction.

I'm very excited to be working for the con, and can't wait 'till August so that we can show you what we've got! We've all got a lot of work to do.

And that, MLPForums, is why I was at dinner with Feld0.

Anyways, pleasure to meet y'all, you should see me around a bit as soon as I find my bearings!

Nathan "Drake" Rogers, A.K.A. SorenThePegasus
BronyCAN Charity Auction Coordinator, 2013

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums Nathan  :lol:  Hope you enjoy your time here. BronyCAN's looking more and more cool the more I hear about it, so coordinating there must be awesome.

brohoof_me__pinkie_pie_edition_by_sundow

img-1635657-1-27yy3vo.jpg

Welcome to the forums, Soren! However, I think Sonata or Velvet Remedy are best OC's. Like, just saying. And since you think Luna is best pony, we are going to be frrrriiiieeennndddsss.

Remember to check out the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)at one point in your stay here, preferably now. If you need any help, or have questions, SiteQuestions and Technical Support is there you assist you. If you have further questions, ask one of the moderators / administrators here, like Feld0 (Lol you know him) and~Chaotic Discord~.

I hope i'll be seeing you around the forums!

Welcome to the forums Soren! I hope you enjoy your stay here! We're a fun a bunch and will be friends with anyone! So...well I guess you won't be very shy. :P You know Feld0 in real life. If you're not nervous of him then who is there to be shy of? *whispers* Because if that were me I would be terrified!

Lol. You'll have fun here! Trust me on that!

Awesome, by the way, that you could support the BronyCAN!