ooc The Trotting Dead (Closed)

NocturnalRainbow

The best question is that if everyone is pratically here. Why isn't anyone posting on the roleplay?

Good question. Maybe we're all just taking a break. This roleplay has been going a thousand miles per hours since we started.

If my character is killed he is killed it shall be fine once he isn't killed between saturday and wednesday it would be inconvenient for my oc to die then haha

Good question. Maybe we're all just taking a break. This roleplay has been going a thousand miles per hours since we started.

I guess. I started late so I don't know what fully had happened. I know that you fought an assassin and cursed you. Some other tidbits here and there. Though I think we're probably going to fight the super-trotter after this. 

Also, I would think the other person would be posting as well. (Don't remember the name)

hey i meant to ask earlier will this rp end? i mean i dont want it to but it needs to come to some sort of ending eventually right (hopefully not for a few months hehe) but if it does end how should it end? im looking way to far ahead arnt i

that would suck as an ending (the last one) i hope that doesnt happen :( and the first one is interesting everyone dying would be dark haha

what if we find a cure or just kill all the trotters? the second one is doubtful but i like the sound of the first its not a cure where we cure the zombies but something that stops non zombies from turning into zombies

Lmao, we will always find something else to do. I'm like, 80% sure the walking dead is gonna end with Rick by himself and a horde of walkers shambling towards him. Because the audience is meant to be tortured

nah it probably wont end for a good while and good luck this rp is almost to fast hehe im amazed everyone is keeping up

I'm waiting for Ghost to actually land and somebody saying something before i continue forward.

Thought he landed in the main plaza of Trottingham.

It's doubtful it'll end soon, and just jump in once you get a rough idea of what's going on

Do we have any type of objective? Instead of looking for family members. Maybe finding a cure for the disease or maybe find the cure? You can probably tell that Carrick doesn't really care for his family nor friends (first post really does speak wonders to that. ) so it might lead to him being a bit aggressive if there isn't anything for him to do. 

(edited)

Am I the only one that's wondering where Lady and Zeta ran off to? They haven't posted at all today.

I'm going off for a little bit, too. I'll see you all in a couple of hours (At the most)

Edited by Stevenearthpony

(edited)

Well there are a few girls in the rp, but I don't think gender would matter either way. You can join in if you like, regardless of gender. 

Though you may want to send the link to your character. 

Edited by NinjaCPU

yio what ninja said join away but be warned this thing is usually ridiculously fast so yea have fun

Well there are a few girls in the rp, but I don't think gender would matter either way. You can join in if you like, regardless of gender. 

Though you may want to send the link to your character. 

Okay here is the link! I just chose a random name but it can change at anytime! I couldn't think of  a lot of things to say sorry!! http://mlpforums.com/topic/68592-ocpony/

(edited)

Okay here is the link! I just chose a random name but it can change at anytime! I couldn't think of  a lot of things to say sorry!! http://mlpforums.com/topic/68592-ocpony/

I see what you did there. That's a very good reference, i like that.

(Cliff's of steel may break my heel, i really love wheel.)

Edited by ShyFlutters

You might want to make your character in this section rather than in the area you put it in. This is the section meant for character links, just so the mods dont attack you

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters