Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Seal of Tartarus (OOC)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

You guys still need to post. PM me if you are confused or you have a special way of doing this that you think you might want to put through me first.

Well, since i am living in Germany i have another time zone. Right now i am at work, so i can post in the evening (in about 3-4 hours).

About what is going on: Like i understood everthing our Characters received letters from Princess Celestia that we have to gather in Canterlot for an urgent meeting, right? If so, i will write Blazing´s arrival at the castle soon.

• Brohoof 1

I know that seem of us are definitely in different time zones. I live in Australia and most posts are done when I have to sleep so I read the posts before I have to leave for school. And could you please remind me the Infinitive version of acting, part of my homework :umad:

You live in Germaney? ( :P) That's cool. Wish I could go to Germany. I was born there. Interesting GM factoid.

Yes, i live in Germany, Bavaria in the town "Freising". Some say i am "typical" German, organized, proud, a bit too serious and loving good beer. But i can´t agree with everything. Unlike other girls here in Germany, i have a more... "dangerous" hobby. I am a member of a knights clan, fighting with armor and real swords, and i love the clash of metal, skill and strength. Perhaps i adapted that from my big brother, but since Freising has it´s own castle and stronghold, i thought "why not". And now i think it´s very addicting.

By the way, i hope that my English language skills aren´t too bad.

Your English skills are better than most people I know, I would've thought you grew up talking English as your first language.

Thank you very much, but i am never satisfied with my skill.

@, Question: I am not sure, but i wanted to ask why you think that my character Blazing Storm is better suited for this kind of adventure than Iron Wing. Is it because Iron Wing has a much bigger story and background than Blaze? I am just curious. ^^

I influenced the decision as well, I thought that blazing would be an easier character to draw for the tumblr and that she could gain more from it. And Knight said that you could let her grow a bit more in this roleplay. Just a little confession.

I influenced the decision as well,................ and that she could gain more from it. And Knight said that you could let her grow a bit more in this roleplay. Just a little confession.

Ok, thats something i understand.

I thought that blazing would be an easier character to draw for the tumblr

Wait, what? My character is drawn by someone? Did i miss something? o_O

@@Iron Wing, I believe that you could develop Blazing more than Iron. Though if you want to play two characters... both Colt and Emi are in this RP, so I think some interaction would be in order.

Honestly, it's a tossup, and if you want to play Iron Wing instead of/with Blazing.

And, yes, this RP is being drawn, scripted, and featured on a tumblr blog, which I will post the link to (again) when it starts. Credit will be given where credit is due, and if you don't want your OC featured, then tell me/rascal now and we'll figure something out. Of course, just because you say no doesn't mean that your out of the RP. This is purely for privacy purposes. If you don't want it in tumblr, then you won't be mentioned on tumblr. :)

I hope you aren't confused about anything...

http://askstardustblog.tumblr.com/

That's the tumblr page if you would like to have a look. The announcement page would've gone up today but the team is experiencing some technical difficulties. So you'll have to wait just a tad bit more but the script for the first 2 post have already been written and I'm getting things started pretty soon.

@@Iron Wing, I believe that you could develop Blazing more than Iron. Though if you want to play two characters... both Colt and Emi are in this RP, so I think some interaction would be in order.

Honestly, it's a tossup, and if you want to play Iron Wing instead of/with Blazing.

And, yes, this RP is being drawn, scripted, and featured on a tumblr blog, which I will post the link to (again) when it starts. Credit will be given where credit is due, and if you don't want your OC featured, then tell me/rascal now and we'll figure something out. Of course, just because you say no doesn't mean that your out of the RP. This is purely for privacy purposes. If you don't want it in tumblr, then you won't be mentioned on tumblr. :)

I hope you aren't confused about anything...

Ah, now i see how things are. I am sorry if i missed several details about the roleplay, and apologize that you had to explain this again. These informations are very usefull, and i think i am gonna play both characters if thats ok. It´s also completely ok if my characters are drawn and written about in Tumblr. I just was a bit surprised, thats all.

About Colt: Yes, i know him and his both characters since we are playing together in several roleplays. Normally our characters share all a big backstory (like you can see in Colts, Emi´s, Blaze´s and Iron´s bio), but since i believe that it wouldn´t be helpfull, we can play like we are meeting for the first time if that helps your story and the development.

I am open for every suggestion and i am happy to adapt my playstyle and characters to your imagination for this adventure. If i have to know anything else, please tell me so that i can prepare everything. That being said, i will prepare my first post for both characters, Blazing Storm and Iron Wing.

• Brohoof 2

@, No. It means I need to buck up and post for the ones that have posted.

@@Ampharos, @@Iron Wing,  @, You guys still need to post. PM me if you are confused or you have a special way of doing this that you think you might want to put through me first.

I don't know how to start! Where are we, what's going on?

I wanted to make a difference so i got karma to meet me and give me the invitation himself. Just to spice things up... 

Well I just said my character walked into some town, so maybe they can build off that...

By the way, if you all are wondering why i am describing the armor, while on the picture i use on every post no armor like that can be seen, just have a look at this picture:

53fa53f64d75d39934f437d8d8f9a37c.jpg

Thats how Iron Wing looks like. I would have used this picture for the little name-pictures i am using at every post, but i think it was difficult to scale. because of the background i thought it would better to use the normal vector graphic i have from that character. Hope that there is no more confusion about the armor.

I think i am going to list on my character description the wide array of spells she has just so you know that she is usefull. And btw i will make sure none of them are OP. And there it is! Most of them are utility spells but i got heat-vision like Superman just for offense! Plus the Final Reflection spell is nifty against magic.

Edited by nioniosbbbb
  • Brohoof 1

All right, I can't wait until I can finally do something... 

And an Update on the tumblr story

We have had some technical difficulties with it but I do believe that'll we'll make it with schedule. I have yet to make the announcement page for the story and I have to write the scripts for the third, fourth, fifth and so on posts because you guys have made some brilliant progress on the roleplay. This is just an update and the entirety of the story will be lengthy (especially with long posts) and do not expect it to be instant.

Though I would like some suggestions for the announcement page because I would like some input from you guys.

• Brohoof 2

@, Do we still have spots free? I was thinking of maybe introducing my newly created OC that is going to be my second main OC. His name is Terra Lionheart and his link is in the signature. Also... i want opinions on Selune's moveset and on that matter should i incorporate hypnosis for lesser creatures, and 2-5 sec short range petrifying gaze?

@, Alright... how this will work. Yes, Terra is accepted.

Two, petrification is too overpowered, even if it is for a mere two minutes. Sorry. Though a spell designed to slow might be in order.

Three, I will allow the hypnosis thing, but it will not work against all enemies at all times, even against that is allowed to target. (50% chance?) You can target any non-demon, non-angel, however, anyone who knows the spell is immune and will actually get a chance to use it against you, regardless of any other reasons against it. Non-spell hypnosis, such as the inherent ability from some snake ponies, or a more powerful hypnosis that uses a different power source, such as that from a demon (using it through dark magic), do not count as the same spell and, therefore, does not give nor receive protection/a counter against it for that reason.

If anyone has any power suggestions for me, I will be glad to accept/power/nerf/deny them. :)

Gonna go move the story along now...

Alright... how this will work. Yes, Terra is accepted.
((Forget the extra powers... i think the already existing moveset Selune has is more than enough for this. Also the idea i had about petrification is not total. I was actually suggesting that it is a 1/4 of a centimeter layer of stone. Enough to stop for a second or two but bigger enemies can just smash it with strength but as i said... i already am versatile enough.)) As far as Terra goes i intend, with your permission always, to have him already waiting with Moon Crypt the changeling. It would be somewhat monotone if i just received a letter like all the others again. Also i intend to give him a moveset that i would like you to judge if op or not. This will be done soon but in the meantime i wouldn't mind you telling me of your opinion of Selune's moveset. 
  • Brohoof 1