Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Seal of Tartarus (OOC)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@, According to what i've read almost anyone can be a god if he/she has enough followers, a portfolio, and enough essences. Just look at what happened with the Bhaal mess... real crazy. And btw the Underdark was HUUUUGE. The DnD wiki says its "Continental-sized" caverns. 

Edited by nioniosbbbb
  • Brohoof 1

I think I'll join using my character Blitz (link's in my signature) this look like it's going to be *puts on sunglasses* 20% cooler than most role plays. :wub:

(edited)

@@Blitz, Hello, Purplepower! It's been a while, hasn't it? :)

Meh... not very detailed, is it? Could I ask for a little bit more detail? (Read below for why!)

@@Colt@@GingerJoy, @@Ampharos@@@@Blitz,

Surprise! Thanks to @, This entire RP is going to go onto tumblr! Credit will go to whom credit is due, but for that reason, I would like this to be a serious RP. Serious. Although humor is allowed. Don't get me wrong, we all want some humor.

Second, I'm getting rid of the team system. You all are grouped together. This means that Ampharos and nionio can go ahead and post as though they had received a letter.

Sorry I've been slow, I've been waiting for Krein to post. obviously I've given him too long, and as soon as you two post (three if Blitz edits her char) then we can continue. :)

Or I will post in about thirty six hours. Whichever comes first. :D

Edited by Thunder Knight
  • Brohoof 2

@thunderknight

haha it sure has lol. and I'll try and update the back story and stuff on Blitz (i stink at sort of crap  >_> )

Edited by Blitz

Meh... not very detailed, is it? Could I ask for a little bit more detail? (Read below for why!)

Surprise! Thanks to @, This entire RP is going to go onto tumblr! Credit will go to whom credit is due, but for that reason, I would like this to be a serious RP. Serious. Although humor is allowed. Don't get me wrong, we all want some humor.

Second, I'm getting rid of the team system. You all are grouped together. This means that Ampharos and nionio can go ahead and post as though they had received a letter.

Sorry I've been slow, I've been waiting for Krein to post. obviously I've given him too long, and as soon as you two post (three if Blitz edits her char) then we can continue. :)

Tumblr??? Sweet! We can become internet celebrities! Or something along those lines...

Glad to see your RP is on the roll, my RP isn't making much progress :(

Do you have any idea where this is going to be posted, i mean the URL or something. It would be nice to follow it and I hope this can get into movement soon looks like a fun idea.

tumblr? cool! also, I tried to update my character, though i'm still not sure it's all that great considering it took me less than a week to finish. :unsure:

@, Alrighty then... as soon as i wake up imma post cause i am now recovering after VERY hard party time... and i will keep this as serious as it can get. For the convenience of all rp-ers could you please link the RP section to the OP of this OOC? 

Edited by nioniosbbbb
  • Brohoof 1

Alright everybody, as Knight said it's going to be on tumblr and after I've done the third post this will become an actual thing. I'm calling it a 'feature story' and I already got the first post's script written so it's going to go up there.

All credits will be on the last post, so that'll by the character and your name, whether it be your username on here or if you a tumblr account it will either of those.

(edited)

@, This thing serves three purposes. One, I haven't made a story idea in a while. Two, I need to practice playing the demons, which I haven't done in a while. And three, I wanted to make a RP just to have fun and mess around in a serious-like topic, with demons who think they're going to win anyways, so why not just have some fun with the adventurers that dare think that they can win?

I'm also thinking of recruiting people from this RP into our RP when it starts, but that's not going to be for a while...

Do the luckless mercs want to join in the fight against the demons?

@, You were at Bronycon, celebrating with Feld0, weren't you? Lucky duck.

@@Iron Wing, There are plenty of spots open, and the evil thing was more of an exception rather than a rule.

You want to join? Welcome aboard! :)

Edited by Thunder Knight

You were at Bronycon, celebrating with Feld0, weren't you? Lucky duck.
Hahahahahahahah no... unfortunately i don't think i'm ever gonna have a chance to do that. Maybe when i get my own money... and then who knows? 

@Iron Wing, There are plenty of spots open, and the evil thing was more of an exception rather than a rule

Thats good to know, but i am not sure which character would fit in. If i played a "good" character i could play Blazing Storm or Iron Wing , and if i was about to play an evil character, i would choose between Duran the lynx or Thorn the ebony timberwolf.

But since i don´t know which character fits in with your story, i will let you decide.

(edited)

@@Iron Wing, Neither of the 'villains' fit in here, as it is kinda obvious that they aren't the type to let an eons old entity of pure evil into the real world.

On the other hand, I will request that you play both characters. They mesh together in the right way.

Of course, if you don't want to, then I request that you play Blazing Storm. She stands for more story development and character building than Iron Wing, which you have had since... whoknowswhen.

@@Blitz, Still not the best, but, meh, I'll take it. Welcome aboard!

Edited by Thunder Knight

@Iron Wing, Neither of the 'villains' fit in here, as it is kinda obvious that they aren't the type to let an eons old entity of pure evil into the real world. On the other hand, I will request that you play both characters. They mesh together in the right way.

So what you are saying is that i can´t play Duran or Thorn, but you would like me to have Iron and Blazing within the group?

• Brohoof 1

@@Iron Wing, Exactly. If anything, I welcome the Iron and Blazing in, though if you only want to play one, that's fine. That, and I'm slightly prejudiced against letting PCs play evil characters. Sorry.

And I just realize you are Poniverse staff. Congrats. :)

@Iron Wing, Exactly. If anything, I welcome the Iron and Blazing in, though if you only want to play one, that's fine. That, and I'm slightly prejudiced against letting PCs play evil characters. Sorry.

It´s ok, i just wanted to check if evil characters are allowed. It was a bit unclear for me. Well, then i guess i will play Blazing Storm.

And I just realize you are Poniverse staff. Congrats. :)

Thank you very much. ^^

• Brohoof 1

played by noinoisbbbb
Check that again please... :P Many people mistake my name... i wonder why they don't use COPY PASTE! :P :P :P Anyways other than that  i would like to ask if we could name the team? How about "DM-1"  as in "Demon Rift-1". I got the idea from Stargate where they named the team starring "SG-1" as in "Star Gate-1". Any other bright ideas? 
  • Brohoof 2