Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Feedback on Starting a YouTube Channel

ZineKitten

Hey everypony!

Ever since I discovered FiM I've been in love with analysis videos. I'm a liberal arts major, so obviously going waaaay too in detail is kind of my thing!

I've been considering starting a YouTube MLP Analysis channel, but has this been beaten to death?

There are a ton of amazing YouTube Bronies that I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in what I have to say. Or even if I used a ponyself avatar... Has this been overdone?

I'd really appreciate your feedback on this! <3

Well, consider this: there are only about a dozen stories in the history of our planet. Every story that is "new" today is derivative of some story that has already existed for generations. What makes these "new" stores great is the little bit that makes them unique and different. (Man, typing up a coherent argument on a phone is HARD.)

Anyway, my point is that as long as you make your channel fun and unique, it doesn't matter if your subject matter has been "beaten to death." So do something that no one else has done and you're almost guaranteed to be a hit.

A lot of bronies on youtube already do MLP Analysis things and many of them use ponyself avatars such as Henmo24 and Digibrony. But I wouldn't say it has been overdone and everyone that does it usually has a different opinion. Like Scoutaloo said as long as your channel is funny and unique you'll be fine! :)

Well, although its done a lot it doesn't mean you shouldn't. It all depends on quality more then if its overdone. I think its cool to use ponyself avatars, I like the creativity.