Wake up in Bed with the avatar above you, Your reaction?

Onylex

alright what is it with people and sleeping in my crypt

Hello again, Ghost. Need anything? Cause it seems kind of senseless to just pop up here for no reason. Well, if you want help with anything, just go ahead and ask, I'll be right here, snuggled up next to you, in my double bed...

someone or something keeps summoning me to your room and many others I have no idea what though

Sig2.jpg

HOLY F*CKING SH*T ITS F*CKING JEFF DA F*CKING KILLAR...

Oh, nevermind, It's just Darker...

Dafuq are you doin' here?    :wat:

If insulted, flip him/her the double bird, drink Red Bull and fly off into the distance, all while being as majestic as f***. B)

(Or punch him/her in the face. That works too.)

Go sleep somewhere else you lazy horse!

HOLY F*CKING SH*T ITS F*CKING JEFF DA F*CKING KILLAR...

Oh, nevermind, It's just Darker...

Dafuq are you doin' here?    :wat:

Do I look like that teenager version of Heath Ledger's Joker? There's already a Questioner acting like him around here.

Now, I'm just doing my daily job of scaring the Hell out of everybody. It looks like it works most of the time. What are you doing here little muffin? Do you want me to eat you?

Overlord of Darkness

pA8aD3G.gif

Signature made by: Astral Blitzen

http://mlpforums.com/user/24786-astral-blitzen/

alright what is it with people and sleeping in my crypt

someone or something keeps summoning me to your room and many others I have no idea what though

Well, it has been happening to me for awhile now and im slowly losing my patience. Just a couple thousand more years and i'll start evaporating things.

ON topic:

Hello Creepy face. What brought you here? Tacos? Cakes? Taco-Cakes? Well, if it isnt food, upstairs has some portals leading to most places in the universe. Go ahead and use them to your hearts desire... Do you have a heart?

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Well, alright then. You can stay here if you want, or you can go terrorize other things. Your choice. And, one last thing. Do you honestly have a heart? No offence, its just, your a face... Do you have intestines?

• Brohoof 1

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Now, I'm just doing my daily job of scaring the Hell out of everybody. It looks like it works most of the time. What are you doing here little muffin? Do you want me to eat you?

You don't wanna eat me! I've...er...been poisoned! By...mm...Pinkie? Yeah, by Pinkie!

Please spare me...

Edited by Sonictails10

If insulted, flip him/her the double bird, drink Red Bull and fly off into the distance, all while being as majestic as f***. B)

(Or punch him/her in the face. That works too.)

its alright little pony don't be scared of me

Shadow demon? I don't know what did you call me, but you are crossing a line, ghost. You're dealing with no demon, bu the Overlord of Darkness himself!

I'm still not intimidated.... luckily for you I died I could defeat you right where you are but I was a hero in life now in death I have my own problems 

Sig2.jpg

darkness can enter the world if it wants its not my problem I already lived the hero's life I even took the hero's death its the next generation of hero's responsibility and even if your darkness comes it cannot harm me nothing can

• Brohoof 1

Sig2.jpg

We'll see. *whistles* *Titan is seen running and jumps in to the air.* *Titan hits the ground and a giant wave of energy explodes out from him* 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB0ilXMYbVM#t=110 (Fist of Havoc) Ignore the rest of the video. I just have it to show what fist of havoc looks like.) 

Edited by Finisher7119

Here is my ponysona Lee! An interesting character, by all accounts.

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

img-20806-1-img-20806-1-8.jpg

Also, here's my: Johari Window