Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RainbowDash vs StarScream

Plasmastorm X-15

Beat me to the punch .__.

I was gonna' post this! XD

But anyway, my honest opinion is that she could really win, not in terms of power but agility. Face it, kicking Starscream at her size wouldn't do much damage but with the addition of her speed and rainbow nukes, Rainbow Dash could win with some degree of ease. ;)

I've never heard of deathbattle before - this makes me want to go watch more of them! If any of the others are as good as this, I'll probably spend the next few days checking the series out.

Nostalgia attack! Just seeing Starscrem again reminded me of when I used to watch Transformers (the cartoon, not the movie)faithfully every day. Yep, those were the days.

(edited)

I've never heard of deathbattle before - this makes me want to go watch more of them! If any of the others are as good as this, I'll probably spend the next few days checking the series out. Nostalgia attack! Just seeing Starscrem again reminded me of when I used to watch Transformers (the cartoon, not the movie)faithfully every day. Yep, those were the days.

I Was Hype at the end when it said Master Chief was COMIN IN!!! THATS MY IDOL!!! But Cheers 4 Rainbow Dash`s Victory! Edited by Quan Marrero

Rainbow nukes......oh dear...... *watches the video* ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................must share with everyone I know. That was so hysterical..........................

Edited by SugarSlatheredCandyApple

• 3 weeks later...

I Was Hype at the end when it said Master Chief was COMIN IN!!! THATS MY IDOL!!! But Cheers 4 Rainbow Dash`s Victory!

Cheif fights Doomguy and I won't spoil that one, but I personally don't like the result!

I saw this before I even saw the actual FiM cartoon! I thought wow... that Rainbow Pony is pretty badass! I wonder what's the big deal with ponies and I was like...

post-461-0-43219200-1321496295_thumb.gif

I saw this before I even saw the actual FiM cartoon! I thought wow... that Rainbow Pony is pretty badass! I wonder what's the big deal with ponies and I was like...

That was actually one of the ones I'd expect Rainbow to lose (this was before I completely embraced MLP). Now I've come to learn that you don't mess with RD. Ever. At all. In your lifetime. or else. ...i'm still begging for forgiveness after that battle.

Cheif fights Doomguy and I won't spoil that one, but I personally don't like the result!

post-461-0-43219200-1321496295_thumb.gif

I Saw that fight already master chief cause he`s master chief

I Saw that fight already master chief cause he`s master chief

We will all have our differences on the games we enjoy I suppose (I did like Halo CE and Halo 2). I suppose through rational thinking they chose the right winner since Chief only has to wait 5 seconds to heal ALL of his health while Doomguy needs Health kits.

But we're getting off topic now haha!

• 2 years later...

Sorry folks, but Starscream should have won. Starscream is familiar with organic creatures (heck he even was one once) so why did he waste his oppurtunity by using the Null-Ray?

And that finisher at the end is total bullshit. The Sonic Rainboom can crack a somewhat large rock, sure. But Starscream is composed of Cybertranium. A metal stronger than anything on Earth.

The usage of the Buccaneer Blaze (or however the hell you spell it) was bullshit. We don't know what it does, heck we don't even know if it even exists! Wouldn't surprise me if it didn't since it only appeared in a daydream, was never brought up again and there's Rainbow's tendency to brag.

Lastly, I highly doubt eating Starscream's spark would accomplish anything (and why would she do it in the first place?).

Sorry folks, but Starscream should have won. Starscream is familiar with organic creatures (heck he even was one once) so why did he waste his oppurtunity by using the Null-Ray?

And that finisher at the end is total bullshit. The Sonic Rainboom can crack a somewhat large rock, sure. But Starscream is composed of Cybertranium. A metal stronger than anything on Earth.

The usage of the Buccaneer Blaze (or however the hell you spell it) was bullshit. We don't know what it does, heck we don't even know if it even exists! Wouldn't surprise me if it didn't since it only appeared in a daydream, was never brought up again and there's Rainbow's tendency to brag.

Lastly, I highly doubt eating Starscream's spark would accomplish anything (and why would she do it in the first place?).

This episode was made just to attract younger and more naive audiences, like the bronies, they thought this battle could get them more views ans subscribers. Sad, if you ask me.

Also, was the Cybertranium in G1? Because that's the version they seem to use here. I barely remember anything about the Transformers from the 80s...

• Brohoof 1

This episode was made just to attract younger and more naive audiences, like the bronies, they thought this battle could get them more views ans subscribers. Sad, if you ask me.

Also, was the Cybertranium in G1? Because that's the version they seem to use here. I barely remember anything about the Transformers from the 80s...

I suppose you're right. They probably didn't want a mass attack from butthurt bronies if Rainbow Dash was blown to bits by a giant robot (probably also why Rainbow took minor injuries). After all, people are still butthurt over Cupcakes. Edited by ShadowPirateX

This almost killed my liking for Death Battle, this is so far one of the worst Death Battles they've ever done.

Pikachu vs Blanka was WAAAAY worse

Realistic, but horribly one-sided.

• Brohoof 1