Very Quick Sketches

Greetings!!

I'm a vector artist. I can do the vectors with a high amount of proficiency and I have a commissions store on Deviantart.

However I am not an artist in any way shape or form, I meerly think of myself as labour, and I rarely am able to do a picture without having some sort of reference or trace.

Thus, the pictures I am able to do are very limited because I have to rely on poses that are already out there, or (heaven forbid) I try and do it freehand which usually leads to me scrapping the project because it looks absolutely terrible.

What I need is someone who can do really quick 5 minute pencil sketches. I don't need much/any detail, I just need the outline and expression and I can go from there.

I don't have that much in the way of money, but I can pay in bitcoin and every picture I make off of your outline I'll include you in the signature.

Here's an example of one of my vectors that I did with *minimal* tracing and referencing.

Spacklecommish%20%282013_03_19%2019_49_1

Edited by xzenocrimzie

Heck, I could help out a tiny bit, it depends on if you like my art style or not. XD Its pretty close to the show, but not completely. Gime me a sketch you want done so I can show you.

I will attach an example. I dont care if you credit me or not, however.

post-11323-0-76457500-1375815862_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bronyette

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

Sure why not I'll take a shot at what would you need me to do first? I can do front and side view poses. I need a reference of who I will be drawing (OCs)

Heck, I could help out a tiny bit, it depends on if you like my art style or not. XD Its pretty close to the show, but not completely. Gime me a sketch you want done so I can show you.

I will attach an example. I dont care if you credit me or not, however.

attachicon.gif2013-07-30 19.34.24.jpg

I'd prefer the sketches to be canon show style, or as close as you possibly can. It's easier for me to vector that way, and I don't have to compensate by changing the proportions.

Common poses like excited, showing off an object, stuff like that are high on the *need to do this* list.

Just sketch a pony doing something, and if the sketch is what I'm looking for I'll ask for something more specific.

Eh, well I just sketched out the excited pose. Its as close to the shows style as I can get. :P Well I'm not sure if I can help entirely. At least I tried. :catface:

post-11323-0-43143600-1375827099_thumb.jpg

post-11323-0-43143600-1375827099_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bronyette

v7PAGdl.png

Eh, well I just sketched out the excited pose. Its as close to the shows style as I can get. :P Well I'm not sure if I can help entirely. At least I tried. :catface:

attachicon.gif2013-08-06 18.06.09.jpg

I'll work on vectoring this when I get back home from das girlfriend's house.

Thank you for your help! ^_^

Obligatory need to have more than 100 characters ending.

Fly safe o7

@Bronyette I just started working on that sketch. Sorry it took so long I was very busy these last couple days with misc shennanigans.

Also this is just a friendly bump if there's anyone who would be so kind as to lend me their skill.

Because I have none.

Nah, its alright. I've been really busy myself so I understand. So just do it whenever you have time. :3

Also in the sketch she is supposed to be jumping up, kinda like a excited Pinkie Pie. X3 Its kinda hard to tell.

v7PAGdl.png

@@xzeno,

I could draw some bases, it'll be really easy for me since I'd only have to take a picture of it and not scan it. :D Ehehehe I'm actually excited for this!

I hope you can use these! Sorry for the crap quality, if you can't use em like this I can repost them in a better quality ^^ (Yay for photoshop xD)

0820121253_zps50e387cd.jpg

0820121156_zpsd0de6b03.jpg

0820121216_zps069dffea.jpg

0820121232_zpsdc1b02fa.jpg

sitting_zps38bf9337.jpg