Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dikra Night

Solaire of Astora

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you could have any type of armor,what would it be made out of?

The bones of those who have fallen from my magic, just kidding. Probably Gold,

when do you start to créate darkness?

Are you ofended by the other ponies called you a monster?

I began creating darkness as a filly, but I'm pretty sure there are others out there who can create darkness. It hurts my heart being called a monster, an outcast, yet they do not know what I'm capable of.

The bones of those who have fallen from my magic, just kidding. Probably Gold,

I began creating darkness as a filly, but I'm pretty sure there are others out there who can create darkness. It hurts my heart being called a monster, an outcast, yet they do not know what I'm capable of.

post-18984-0-42349600-1380249446.png Chatterbox: Well i don't consider you a monster you know, if you are doing whatever it is for a noble cause, i'm okay with that,

How exactly you created darkness for the first time? I mean, THAT day?

Edited by Balareth
  • Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifchatterbox sad.png Chatterbox: Well i don't consider you a monster you know, if you are doing whatever it is for a noble cause, i'm okay with that,

How exactly you created darkness for the first time?

I was just sitting under a tree looking at the shadow, when I started to use aura from my horn, some strange matter came from the shadow. It moved at my will, forming things I wanted it to. I began playing with my newly founded skills, when I made a huge mistake. My aura got out of control and created a ginormous shadow, it covered my town, blocking out any sort of light from outside. Since that, many have spread rumors saying that I want to overthrow Princess Celestia. I can't do that, if I did, who would control the sun? 

I was just sitting under a tree looking at the shadow, when I started to use aura from my horn, some strange matter came from the shadow. It moved at my will, forming things I wanted it to. I began playing with my newly founded skills, when I made a huge mistake. My aura got out of control and created a ginormous shadow, it covered my town, blocking out any sort of light from outside. Since that, many have spread rumors saying that I want to overthrow Princess Celestia. I can't do that, if I did, who would control the sun? 

post-18984-0-95257500-1380250240.png Chatterbox: Well, you cannot deny that you have tremendous power over the light huh?

And all that "hate" or "fear", that the rest of the ponies have on you, well, Have you ever had any death treats or something, if so, could you describe how and when?

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifchatterbox serious.png Chatterbox: Well, you cannot deny that you have tremendous power over the light huh?

And all that "hate" or "fear", that the rest of the ponies have on you, well, Have you ever had any death treats or something, if so, could you describe how and when?

I have never gotten any death threats, just rumors being told about me that aren't true

I have never gotten any death threats, just rumors being told about me that aren't true

post-18984-0-76188600-1380407971.png Chatterbox: Hmm... it must be hard for you to resist such reputation from the rest of the ponies

And what is the opinión of Celestia about you?

• Brohoof 1

I don't know, I have never met her. I think her opinion might be that I am a threat to Equestria, or that I could be of use to Equestria

post-18984-0-73453300-1380408834.png Chatterbox: Well she doesn't send any guard or the mane six to stop you, maybe she sees the potential in you, Don't you think so?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...