Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Best universal song ever

Kodiak

Evenin' everypony. Just thought I'd drop off this amazing song I've been listening to religiously for the last few weeks. In my opinion, this is a great universal song in the sense that you can dance to it, sleep to it, work out to it, or even to any emotion you're feeling.

The song itself essentially Pinkie Pie's emotions during Party of One (how she's happy in the beginning, then depressed and angry Pinkamena, then back to normal). The tone and feel of the song changes with each transition of Pinkie's emotions. Give it a listen if you can:

"Even the Happiest Pony Gets Sad Sometimes, Right?" (Secrets and Lies) by ISMBOFepicly

I found that in the "depressed" part, the music still sounds cheer. Other than that though, I think the tone was expressed well.The whole thing was awesome, but my favorite part was the section from about 4:50 to 5:15. :)

I found that in the "depressed" part, the music still sounds cheer. Other than that though, I think the tone was expressed well.The whole thing was awesome, but my favorite part was the section from about 4:50 to 5:15. :)

Ha, I loved that section too. Though, my favorite would have to be her "decent into madness" from 3:02 to 3:18; that guitar progression just gets to me ;)