Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any fandom musicians with releases outside of the fandom?

Trot Shuffle

Not necessarily that they stopped making (pony) music out of embarrassment, rebranded, or anything like that, but just that they were able to successfully create pony works while making more "traditional" works at the same time.

The only one I can think of right now is Single Purpose, when the EP Change My Mind was released by Bay 6 Recordings (they have nothing to do with the fandom, just an independent netlabel that's been running for almost a decade now).

Any more like that? Just curious :P

Aviators is my favorite indie musician. He was big in the fandom's music scene for a few years. Some of his early albums were almost entirely focused on MLP and several others had multiple MLP-inspired tracks. Now, most of his music is inspired by games, movies, stuff like that. He just moved on as his songwriting evolved.

His latest track Stay Dead is inspired by The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

• Brohoof 1

Black Gryph0n the creator of brony hits like faster than you know, crusader, tell me

also has released original music that did pretty well. I particularly enjoy the album he released

• Brohoof 1