Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

188 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Number

Blue, I don't know how it feels for you, never happened to me but I can understand you that it was important for you. But like the others already said, do your own. Sure, creating a story is never easy, even for me(And everypony here knows, how big it is). But seriously, most of my ideas during my first Fic, coming while writing or after I already start. "Unexpected Destiny", "Light Runner" ... I got always a start a little bit story and probably(But mostly not the final) ending. It happen often, that I change something, because I not like that anymore or it makes no sence. I already roleplayed few times. 1-2 times in the other forum(Heck, he wasn't even a fan of MLP!) and here with Snapp a long one and actual(I see the PM, Base, long text ;) )with Base. Most what happened in those 3 RPs just come directly or during the time, the other is off or gone, in our minds, I never had the full story with "Styloa"(Guy from other Forum), "Snapp" or "Base" completly in my mind. But so my idea now, for the beginning:

-Humans(Ponysonas or OCs) falling through a portal to Equestria, as Ponies(Or other species there)

-Learn to live like that

-Meeting the other RPer in Ponyville(Canterlot or wherever)

-Attack

-You all decide to help Equestria

-etc.

Just my thoughts, not that you think, I not interested here to talk

And I hope you will feel better soon :)

Good idea, Rising! Thanks! I just have to think up a time when I'm available every waking second to DM. Easier said than done...

One year later...

Me: Hey, guys, shall we do that RP now?

Other counter: What RP?

Me: The one where we go to Equestria.

Other counter: Ah, right.

• Brohoof 2

OCs: RileyAnala

I'm with Swirly on this one. If you make that RP, I'll join too, and suggest, no, not suggest, OBLIGE other counters to join too to help you out with the RP.

My OCs:

Joyfire (ask page), Miroslav (under construction).

Uhh... equerio is a not-so-lazy Serb who has been to other countries smile.png

He may have been banned from the Welcoming Plaza, but he is still welcomed here biggrin.png

(edited)

*Picks up a weird looking vacuum and straps it to his back, along with a flashlight*

Why not?

Edited by BasementPony
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight is best pony.

Why hello MLPForums! What have ya been up to?