Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

184 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Am I supposed to be attracted to them or something? Am I insane for not being so? Look, I view attractive and sexy as two entirely different things. I am a gentlepony, first and foremost. When I think of sexy, I think of prostitution, whores, and the whole objectifying women thing. When I think of attractive, I think of the positive side of it, where it is true, honest beauty, and how they are beautiful, and considered equal.

• Brohoof 1

You don't have to be Smash. It's just a matter of opinion. I think ponies are attractive, you don't. That's about it.

Sexy and attractive mean the same thing to me. Sexy means beautiful in a way I consider somewhat sexual. That's about it. I consider a lot of ponies on the show sexy because of various reasons. They all have very likable and interesting personalities, are colorful, and are just really beautiful in every manner. Then you take the fanart and it can all ramp those things up to eleven.

Edited by BasementNopony

Everypony is different.

Some find them cute and adorable and, if they would be real, they would befriend them and hanging out with them

Others find them ... "more" then that. They watch specific art or animations and would go further with them, then just friends.

I don't mind people for what they like. Everypony has different things he/ she likes/dislikes.

I don't hate people, when they hate things, I like.

Or I had only few friends, if I would delete anypony, that has RD as not his/her best pone.

Do I find them adorable? Yes

Do I find them cute? Yes

Do I find them sexy? Yes

Would I have sex with them, when it is somehow possible? Yes

Would I use them, only for my fun, hurting them or insulting them? NO!

But I know, they are not real, so I enjoy the art, without thinking, to buck real horses or so

And I don't hate you Smash, because you think different then me

Friendship is magic, no matter if cute or sexy.*Hugs*

• Brohoof 2

But how am I objectifying them? Just by finding them sexy? How is that a negative thing? It's a compliment. It's not like I think that's all there is to them. Personality plays a big part in attraction as well.

Rising get's 10+ awesome points for above post.

Edited by BasementNopony