Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

182 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Good night M'aiq!

Hey Gameangel! I'm good, just had to restart my Windows 8 infected pc, and have been doing an interesting research paper. How are you going?

My psychology class was one of my favorites!   :)  

And that sucks, I'm glad my computer wasn't infected with Windows 8.  I recommend Windows 7 or Windows 10 when it comes out.  :P

I was thinking of updating back to Windows 7. But I got told it was best not to as "everything" is running Windows 8 nowadays, such as tablets and whatnot. Which made me shrug off the Windows 8 issue for a little bit, I think I'm going to get rid of it though on second consideration. The benefits greatly outweigh the negatives, by a lot.

• Brohoof 1

182132 hi game and bye trying to cram 3 hours of pshycology down my brain sweet gif fili but you should still make that shirt idea

Hey someone else studying psychollogy.

I just finished half of my Psych project due tomorrow xD I didn't even get to read what I needed to because I need sleep.

I love my AP psych class but its difficult

I'm going to sleep now o: I'm so tired >< Goodnighty! *hugs!

• Brohoof 1

Well that would benefit you if you have Windows smartphones and tablets.  I have a Windows 8 smartphone and a Windows 7 PC, and I have no problems between syncing data.  Though I am excited for Windows 10, since it combines 7 and 8.

And nice video comeback Crimson.  :lol:

Good night Pinkeh!  ^_^

And I don't like Macs at all, just can't get used to the GUI and controls.  :(

Edited by gameangel147

I'm just used to mac myself, that and it's my parents' choice, and I wasn't about to buy my own computer anytime soon!  ^_^

I guess I've grown to like it!  :D

Night Leafy!

I dislike it mostly because it remains foreign to me, although I've used macs a few times I still can't seem to master it. Usually I pick up on things like that fairly quickly, but not macs. I feel like I'm becoming like one of those old folks that dislike any form of new technology since I dislike iPads, tablets, and that sort of stuff. Mainly because I simply struggle to use them. I'm fine with android phones though, my phone was a Samsung Galaxy 3 before it broke. My Dad likes the Mac line, so he's got a iPhone, iPad, Mac laptop. To my disappointment.  :squee:

I don't trust Google.  :okiedokielokie:

And man that Inception sound, did you know it's a slower version of the song they play when they need to wake up?  :squee:

No, I didn't know that. How interesting. I thought that the YouTube link was the song, so I clicked it not knowing it was going to play, in full volume. Bwwwwwoonngg.

Yeah, there are a lot of cool things about that song.  I think they had the singer sing it just for them.  You should look up all the information for that movie, so many details!  :o

Edited by gameangel147

Macs have a pretty bad price-performance ratio. I could probably build some gaming PC for probably the same price as a Mac and outperform it by 20% or probably even more than that... :P

I know it's Apples to Microsoft there (pun intended :P), since Macs have slightly different architecture from regular PCs IIRC, but still they're very much overpriced compared to PCs, especially if you build your own one... :squee:

I pretty much trust Google because life... :P

And man that Inception sound, did you know it's a slower version of the song they play when they need to wake up?  :squee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA

:P

Edited by Fillypino Pride
  • Brohoof 1

182155 cant google just stop trying to put there heads even farther up our @## and making simple things i understand and prefer quot on quot creative its why i i hate macs