Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

188 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

The Jets are playing the Steelers this weekend...OD, I am already conceding this one to you. At 1-8 and as mismanaged as the Jets are, merely scoring points should be considered a victory to them. -_-

As for everything else that's going on, there's only one question I need to ask, if you're willing to hear about it.

Edited by NIGHTWIND BOREAS #1

c1gsv.jpg

That is so true Boom.

We're here for you, Wind. If you need to get something off your chest, by all means.

Edited by Overdrive

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

I don't know what is wrong with me. How is it that I could possibly be good at something and yet think I'm no good at anything? Why is it that I want people to like me, I get people to like me, and then I question why they like me and wonder if I even deserve it?

I always get this feeling that I'm just nothing but something to be used and that's it. I feel that my talents have no use, I question if I even have talents anyway, and just say, "you know what? The hell with it. I give up."

I just don't know anymore. I think there's something seriously wrong here.

204'382

Edited by Raritas

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

I don't know what is wrong with me. How is it that I could possibly be good at something and yet think I'm no good at anything? Why is it that I want people to like me, I get people to like me, and then I question why they like me and wonder if I even deserve it?

I always get this feeling that I'm just nothing but something to be used and that's it. I feel that my talents have no use, I question if I even have talents anyway, and just say, "you know what? The hell with it. I give up."

I just don't know anymore. I think there's something seriously wrong here.

Honestly Wind, I get the exact same way sometimes. If you recall, I was like this for a while. I will say this: every single person on this planet was put here for a reason, and each and every one of us has a purpose in life.

I just realized my SSP is a furry, and I live in the host city of Anthrocon. Oh dear...

Edited by Overdrive
  • Brohoof 2

Honestly Wind, I get the exact same way sometimes. If you recall, I was like this for a while. I will say this: every single person on this planet was put here for a reason, and each and every one of us has a purpose in life.

Not me. I'm just on this Earth to waste space.

• Brohoof 1

Friendship isn't always easy. But it's definitely worth fighting for.

Twilight Sparkle is Best Pony!

Life is intrinsically meaningless. We make our own purpose. Unfortunately, some never get to know or make theirs as long as there is injustice in the world.

My life is a waste. I'm alive and well, able-bodied, in a working-class upbringing. I could help people, but no one cares. I'm an emotional wreck, and the only solution is to be passive and submissive and just let stuff happen. I don't even want to try anymore. There's just no point. No one cares. No one needs help from me, so I'm not going to offer it. When they come at the last minute, begging for something, I won't help. Nothing. Not at all. Not even if I want to.

I'm sorry for depressing everyone with my extremely cynical worldview, but from what I've seen that's how the world works.

2043__

Life is intrinsically meaningless. We make our own purpose. Unfortunately, some never get to know theirs as long as there is injustice in the world.

My life is a waste. I'm alive and well, able-bodied, in a working-class upbringing. I could help people, but no one cares. I'm an emotional wreck, and the only solution is to be passive and submissive and just let stuff happen. I don't even want to try anymore. There's just no point. No one cares. No one needs help from me, so I'm not going to offer it. When they come at the last minute, begging for something, I won't help. Nothing. Not at all. Not even if I want to.

I'm sorry for depressing everyone with my extremely cynical worldview, but from what I've seen that's how the world works.

Yes, it's true that society as we know it today is negative, and as a result has created such an image for itself. But there still are moments of hope, beauty and happiness. I know it might not feel that way right now, but whatever you do, don't give up hope. You will find what you are looking for.

There still is. I'm just stuck in a powerless position in my life where nothing I do matters except whatever I do just to satisfy a quota like a grade in school. I don't have any aspirations whatsoever. I don't care about my future anymore. I don't care for myself as a person.

I do this stuff on the Internet, I do art, I write, but it's actually doing more harm to my life than good. I have to think for myself. That's the problem. Contrary to what the corporate-industrial distractive media (and this to an extent includes MLP) and their fake individualist messages want you to believe, thinking is for the privileged. I'm not supposed to think. I'm supposed to do what I'm told. That's why I wish brain damage on myself, so that I don't question anymore and just do.

I don't want to spin these psychotic conspiracy theories or do these things anymore, but the urge is there. I enjoy them, but I'm not allowed to enjoy them. That's the problem.