Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

183 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

I can't imagine how tough it was for you. I suppose that puts into perspective how even if things seem bleak, there's always light on the horizon :)

There is. And if you let go and end it all, you'll never get to see what that light is. The curious type, I want to know what's there beyond the horizon. 

I mean, I could have been another statistic. The statistic is that most foster kids just continue the cycle that was their parents. I didn't want to be another statistic. I wanted to be a story. If I can inspire just one person to not give up...to hold on to hope...then I've done well. No matter how much it hurts for me to tell my story, it's worth it if I can see someone get up, wipe away their tears, and walk again

My life has been extraordinary

Blessed and cursed and won...

Edited by Spaced Out Woona
  • Brohoof 4

233___

Woona, I kinda know how you feel. I can't say I've had the easiest life either. Growing up on the autism spectrum wasn't easy for me. There was a lot of bullying, a lot of special attention and care, and a lot of outcasting. I eventually got out of it, but there was always something I had to deal with.

Years ago, my parents waged a bitter divorce, which I was caught in the middle of, and used as a pawn to advance either of my parents' agendas. It honestly broke me down as far as I could go, to the point where I spent several stints in psychiatric wards, being a danger to myself. I contemplated suicide a number of times, and a few times, I was one step away from doing it. I eventually picked myself up from it, found the bible, and learned to deal with it.

Roughly 5 and a half years ago, I lost my father due to suicide. He decided to take his own life after becoming chronically depressed, and even though he seeked help, there was nothing that could really help him. It was a rough time for me, and during grieving I contemplated suicide a number of times again. I learned to just let go, and move on.

This past December, I lost my best friend to cancer, after he fought a long, hard battle. I was a pallbearer at his funeral, and that was a tough day for me. He meant a lot to me, and to see him go like that, just wasn't right.

I know my story isn't really in relation to yours, but I thought it would help to share mine. Life isn't easy, but we have to manage the best we can, no matter what happens.

• Brohoof 4

233'743

Dear Princess Celestia...    xD 

Edited by Raritas
  • Brohoof 1

John 16:33:

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Edited by Overdrive
  • Brohoof 2