Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

182 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

#273,018

I didn't mean right this moment Snapp, I just meant in general. I just watched through "Enemy of the World" and "Trial of a Time Lord" recently.

Not really Scratchy, kinda a two person thing.

Okaaaaaaaaaaai.

#273,022

And I've apparently already overtaken Sey in the top poster's chart. :wacko:

I hate being on charts.

I've played a bit of it before. There are other games that are far superior to it.

You have to consider that each game, or at least each genre, provides something different.

That's your opinion Smash, I've played lot's of games and not one of them gives me the same kind of feeling Isaac does.

Obviously Isaac isn't trying to provide the same kind of experience other games do, it's trying to do it's own thing. But I adore what it does and for me it's the overall most enjoyment I've gotten out of a game.

I've sampled just about everything: sports, RPGs, FPSs, racing, sandbox, action... you name it, I've probably played something from a genre at one point or another. You can't say there is a definitive best game ever made because of all the variations, features, layouts, content, and so on and so forth, that makes each and every single game unique. If you were to compare games within a certain genre, then you could pick the best game of that genre, but picking one that is best out of any game can't be done properly.

(edited)

#273,034

PC platform is best platform because it runs Count to a Million the best!

Edited by Vinyl Scratchy DJ
  • Brohoof 3

That's another thing to take into consideration: some games are better suited for consoles, some better suited for computers, and some better suited for handheld and mobile.

(edited)

Smash, I'm not saying Isaac is "Definitively the best game ever, period". I'm saying from my personal standpoint it's the best game ever, because of every game I've played, from every system, from every genre, it's the one that I've loved the most.

I'm not going to compare the game to Fallout, or Hotline Miami, or Mario or something, since those are all vastly different games that do completely different things. I enjoy those too, but for me personally "Binding of Isaac" is MY Best game ever.

Edited by BasementEverypony

i gotta say i don't really care about graphics or what platform something is on. i play the game to experience a good story, not to do something on either my pc or my PS4