Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

​Do the Philippines get MLP on their (your) saturday, or the same time it airs here in the United States?

It's the same time it airs in the US, which is still within Saturday here (11:30PM that is, though that may not be the case when DST ends there :wacko:).

Neither MLP airs in any local channel, nor do we have Discovery Family around. :wacko:

HOVAHSHY! :yay:

We missed you. :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys!

We don't have Discovery Family neither in France, so it's pretty hard for me to watch the episodes, I'm forced to watch them during the livestreams or catch them up on New Lunar Republic.

• Brohoof 2

345'706

ayy

• Brohoof 2

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

Hai Rocket!

Hai Kivil!

Hey guys!

We don't have Discovery Family neither in France, so it's pretty hard for me to watch the episodes, I'm forced to watch them during the livestreams or catch them up on New Lunar Republic.

We have our own channel in EqTV that shows new episodes. :D

Edited by Fillypino Pride

Hey Filly! And I know for the EqTV channel, but I find only the CMC Clubhouse there.

345'712

Yay people, hey guys :P

• Brohoof 2

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706