Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Thank god she was busy enough to let me get through 1 class today without an issue. Kinda jus want the day to be over, so I can go home and listen to the file again.

Edited by Smash N Dash

166.,406+

rising.... why are you leaving?

If you want to leave, I guess that it is your choice... but please at last say why.

He's "leaving" because he thinks people count too much. Which honestly, I disagree with because this is a counting game. Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 3

I can kinda see where he's coming from really. I'm not entirely fond of it when it get's really fast either, it get's hard to talk and it can be really frustrating to leave for a few minutes to come back and find 4-5 new pages.

Edited by PrincessBase
  • Brohoof 2

I never said I wanted to leave. But you'll notice I post slower when there's a lot of activity. I get frustrated easily and it can even cause some headaches at times. I'm not asking you guys to post slower, I'm just pointing out that I can understand getting annoyed when it's that fast.

• Brohoof 2

Well, if you all already saying "He comes back anyway, he always do" just made my decission from "Probably one day" to "NEVER!"

It was a nice time with you all but nowadays is just bucking annoying. There's nothing left from the fun time when I joined, nowadays just means, speed posting or not. I never had a problem, when it was fast, until Candle started to do it day and night and getting faster and faster, until he get his dragon thing, that makes him faster then humans!

You probably don't like me anymore, I always screw up on every friend one day, now this thread got me as once another thread in another forum.

You don't need to cry if you want talk to me, shoot me a PM, but no CTAM! when not, then not

Good bye CTAM, may the emotionless speed posting surpass me

• Brohoof 1