Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

168,922+

Just think, there are people here who never experienced the pre-9/11 world.

Technically I did....

But I wasn't in the United States of America....

And I can't exactly remember it...

168922 2000 killed, 7000 wounded. 30% of which children. Nobody EVER talks about that outside Serbia. I'm kinda not okay with this. Especially because I went through it. I almost had live coverage of that fucking massacre.

Sorry to hear that :/

I find it strange that nobody would talk about something like that though....

I can understand the stupid US of Americans not talking about it (considering we're stupid and care about nothing that doesn't affect us personally,) but the entire world ignoring something like that? .... :(

Technically I did....But I wasn't in the United States of America....And I can't exactly remember it... Sorry to hear that :/I find it strange that nobody would talk about something like that though....I can understand the stupid US of Americans not talking about it (considering we're stupid and care about nothing that doesn't affect us personally,) but the entire world ignoring something like that? .... :(

You might want to watch where you say that.

168.,929+

Smash, I am from the US, and it's true, we don't pay any attention to any country other than our own.

If you go to another country during elections and ask people who the presidential candidates are in the USA, chances are that they'll know.

If you ask someone here the same thing about another country, chances are they won't know that there are elections going on.

The news people don't find anything important enough to see unless it pertains to our country

• Brohoof 1