Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Another thing to consider is that I can barely justify spending the money I spent on each as it is. Spending any more on a single plushie is just way too much.

It really is isn't and I shouldn't be spending this much on mine but its hard not to, for collectors or merchandise in general I think plushies are the crown jewel to own. Also being an artist this is the kind of art I want to own that is why it appeals to me so much. 

It really is isn't and I shouldn't be spending this much on mine but its hard not to, for collectors or merchandise in general I think plushies are the crown jewel to own. Also being an artist this is the kind of art I want to own so that is why it appeals to me so much. 

But you have that sort of money to spend. I'm scraping by as it is, and have other things I should be saving for.

But you have that sort of money to spend. I'm scraping by as it is, and have other things I should be saving for.

TBH I'm not going to be in this position much longer I'm looking in to getting a house this year and need a new car for the winter, now is probably my only opportunity to get what plushies I want.   

TBH I'm not going to be in this position much longer I'm looking in to getting a house this year and need a new car for the winter, now is probably my only opportunity to get what plushies I want.   

Fair enough, but just the fact that you even had the money to spend is in a different ballpark compared to me.

Fair enough, but just the fact that you even had the money to spend is in a different ballpark compared to me.

Yes and I have a lot of people to thank to be in the position that I am, its not like I'm some spoiled rich kid I worked my ass of in the steel plant to get to where I am. 

24414#

Yes and I have a lot of people to thank to be in the position that I am, its not like I'm some spoiled rich kid I worked my ass of in the steel mill to get to where I am. 

Can't say my story is much different. College sophomore, mechanical engineering student. Busts his ass when not in class to earn a buck and get his work done.

Can't say my story is much different. College sophomore, mechanical engineering student. Busts his ass when not in class to earn a buck and get his work done.

I feel yeah work your butt off and get no praise or even a thanks from your boss o w/e, pretty sure the stress alone the last 4 years at my job took years off my life.  :P

morning^^

Morning to you Rising Shine.  :D

• Brohoof 1

I feel yeah work your butt off and get no praise or even a thanks from your boss o w/e, pretty sure the stress alone the last 4 years at my job took years off my life.  :P

Morning to you Rising Shine.  :D

The only thing I really have going for me is that my POS car actually turned out to be reliable.

• Brohoof 1

The only thing I really have going for me is that my POS car actually turned out to be reliable.

:lol: Sounds like my ol cavalier not sure how its still running pretty loud with the hole in the muffler not to mention the fumes.

:lol: Sounds like my ol cavalier not sure how its still running pretty loud with the hole in the muffler not to mention the fumes.

Story goes that a year and a half ago, I received a 2005 Hyundai Elantra, fully loaded for my gift for graduating high school. Well, that car only last 4 months, as I proceeded to roll the vehicle. I took the insurance money and bought an old rental car, an aging Toyota Corolla. That's what I have to this day.

*Wishes has money for plushies*

*Remembers he has over 350 Euro*

*Remembers he need to buy books for job-school*

*Remembers monthly paying of 63 Euro for 1-year-train-card*

*Less then 300 Euro left*

*Also trying to get PS4*

I think it will take a while still ... besides so long I have no card to pay for plushies outside amazon it wont happen anyway :(

• Brohoof 1

I have replaced the pre-amble statement once and for all, for the Game will have his assumptions go borked... :yay::P

NEWGAME20%COOLER80%CTAMERANGEL1147 :yay:!

Guess you didn't expect that either eh?

*uses that 300EUR to buy a GTX 970 or R9 290 instead* :maud:

Edited by Fillypino Fried
  • Brohoof 2

Hi Rising, Filly and Overdrive.  :lol:

How are you guys?  :)

Have you thought of taking surveys Rising?  You get the money transferred to Paypal.

Are you really going to remember that Filly? 

You got a car just for graduating high school?  Your parents must be rich.  :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

It's Game time now... :ph34r:

rainbow_dash_custom_plush_by_nazegoreng-

You may proceed to "DASHIE :wub: :wub: :wub: " now Rising... :comeatus:

Nice choice for intro I approve  :lol:

Inb4 GAMEH!!  :yay:

Wait...NO!  :o

Hi guys.  :P

How is it going Angle glad you could join us

Toyota Corolla.

Toyota's are surprisingly long lasting not to mention they have an engine to last a life time.