Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Paranoid mom is paranoid.  :blink:

So MLP will no longer be on Netflix as of February 2.  :(

I don't have netflix but still a bummer for people who watch MLP on it, don't know if you heard of it but I usually watch new episodes of MLP with people from Roosterteeth.com a guy from there named Mike usually streams it after it airs.

I used to when I had it, and apparently Hasbro has been unable to renew the term.  There's more info on EQD. 

Though you can't rewatch those episodes can you?  I believe you can watch them on Youtube or yayponies.

Edited by newGameAngel147

Never use Netflix, in fact it's not available in local terms, but yeah, that sucks for people who use Netflix for the sole purpose of getting access to the show... :/

I use YayPonies however to get all my pony stuff, for those who want to know... :squee:

I used to when I had it, and apparently Hasbro has been unable to renew the term.  There's more info on EQD. 

Though you can't rewatch those episodes can you?  I believe you can watch them on Youtube or yayponies.

I'm not sure how he does it but its right after it airs, my guess is he records it.

No I meant can YOU rewatch the episodes.

I don't think so, if i happen to miss it I would watch it on youtube, never heard of yayponies but will check it out for season 5.

Looks like Crimson is here.  :)

So I realized recently that when I reinstalled my OS last month, I didn't back up my old game projects well enough.  I managed to recover my more important ones, but I ended up losing a lot of my projects.  :(

And yayponies doesn't stream, you grab the episodes and watch them on your computer.  Check it out.

• Brohoof 2

I'm looking through my last project and where I left off.  I'm actually impressed with what I managed to accomplish, even if it did take me months for so little.  :squee:

Though I need better note taking, I can't tell what the differences are in the last version I made or why I made it.  :wacko: