Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open To the Top

GingerJoy

@@GingerJoy,

Blast facehoofed and proceeded to his dorm. He began thinking. "Berry, huh? This mare had better be more careful with her actions. They might get her into some trouble." He got his student ID out and slipped it under the scanner to the door of his room. The door unlocked and he entered the room, kicked back the futon and began to drink his soda.

He noticed that Leo was in the room. "Have you even left that spot since I left?"

Edited by Stevenearthpony

@,

"I went to the bathroom if that counts" Leo chuckled slightly "I've just been trying to get myself together amigo, there is a lot to learn about this place"

He pulled his map out and set it on a table

"Apparently Non-earth ponies are looked down upon in most parts. Which doesn't effect us... but this might cause some unnecessary drama to happen"

@@GingerJoy,

Blast nodded and drank his colta cola (Yes, I'm doing this XD) "The ponies here seem to be terribly racist. Not cool, man. We need to show them that unicorns and pegasai should be treated with just as much respect as us earth ponies do!" Blast said enthusiastically. "Anyways, I'm bored. And hungry. Let's play a video game, or order some food, or something."

@,

Leo threw the map to the side.

"Let the games commence!"

He pulled out his neighstation 3 and plugged it into the TV. After switching to the right channel, he handed a controller over to Blast.

"Right, I got quite a few games. The Trotting dead, Colt of Duty, Mares of War or Skyrim: Fluttershy addition?"

((OOC:Off to bed now fellas!))

"Hmmm... Colt of Duty." Blast put the game in and the two stallions began to play. They played for hours and drank soda until the wee hours of the morning.

Eventually, the two stallions passed out from a sugar crash. Blast woke up at about 2:30 in the morning, and he felt like shit. He walked out of his room, staggering. He decided to and see the other students. He walked to Aqua's door and knocked on it.

Aqua answered the door stagering and drunk as hell

“Waaassssuupppp!, stevenearthpony, i hhhavvvaeeee haddd *Hic* soooo muuuuuuuuccccchchhhhh *Hic*bbbbbeeeeeerrrrrrrrerrr, *invites him in* wawwwwwwwwwaaaaaaattttttttccccchhhhhyhhh out beeerrrrry punnnncccchhnhhhh iiiiiiiiisssss paaaassssedddd oooooooooouuuuuuutttttt kkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiissssssssiiiiiiinbgggggg bigggggggg mmmmammak, wwwwwwwaaaaaannnnnnnaaaa pppppplllllllaaaaaayyyyyyyy ssssssssoooooooooommmmeeeeeeeeee shadow offfffff tttttthhhhhhhhe ppppppppprrrrrririiiiiiiinnnnnnncccceeeeeedsssswsssss

Edited by Noble

@@Noble

Blast walked in. "Well, I'm glad you're having fun, Aqua. Me and Leo have been playing video games for 6 hours strait. I just woke up from a massive sugar crash, and I feel like shit. I was just coming in here to see how the others were..." He went pale and ran to the nearest trash can. He then vomited into it. He was breathing heavily. "Never should've drank that much soda..."

Aqua looks at nova with derped eyes and tripping on the many beer cans that litter the room

Coooooommmmmmmmooooooonnnnnnn iiiiiiiiii hhhhhhhhhaaaaawaaaadadaddddd lllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee 200 bbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrssssssss. *collapses* Pppppppppppiiiiiinnnnklkkk....,.ugggghhhhhh... Zzzzzzzzz *passes out on floor and fake leg slides next to nova's leg*

(((Aqua is the cider/beer master!))

@@Noble@@Chubby Luna

Blast looked up from the trash can and saw the ponies on the ground. "Looks like they got drunk, even though I warned them that they shouldn't. I shouldn't wait for them to wake up. I don't want anything to do with Berry for a while." He quietly trotted out and walked to Luna's room. "You doing okay?" He asked, feeling like he was going to be sick.,

Luna slowly got up and looked at the broken bed. "Wow. Our- MY first day here and I've already been teased by most of the school, and now my bed broke. What's next on my bad luck streak-" She was cut off near the end of her sentence by a pony opening the door to the dorm room and chucking an egg at her. The insides of the egg splattered all over Luna, but half of the yolk bounces off of her and hit the student in the face. He ran away laughing and called to Luna as he ran: "Fatty!". Luna sighed and threw a broken leg from the bed at the student, but missed.

Flash shook hoofs with his new roommate, "Nice to meet you..err...The Doctor."

He put his bag and camera down.

"So what were you doing right now?"

"I was just figuring out how to fix my TAR- I mean I was just checking out some of our course books!", said the Doctor as he showed Flash his course books.

"Oh nice, most of our classes are the same but anyway, don't you wanna go outside and take a tour of the college? I don't even know where most of the classes were!"

Edited by The Awesome One

Luna runs out of the room crying, and runs through the halls and for the exit to leave the College. She trips and crashes through the door to Flash and the Doctor's room. Glancing at and Flash, then at Doctor Hooves, she begins to get up. Luna then notices that she is stuck in the doorway. After a few tries, Luna crashes into the room. 

Just as the Doctor and Flash got up, they heard someone crying. Puzzled, they start to move towards their door to see who it is but then a dark blue colored pony crashes into their room.

"What in the...are you alright?", says Flash as he and Doctor help Luna up back on her hooves.

@@The Awesome One, @@Chubby Luna,

"There goes our door" The Doctor pouts as he looks at the mess "By the way, you've got a bit of egg yolk on you..."

@, @@Noble,

((OOC: I don't know why you guys have gone so far ahead in time when everyone else is still in the morning. That just means that the other players are going to have to avoid you or do a time skip as well))

@@GingerJoy,

(It's morning? I thought it was still at night. People never explain anything to me :P) Blast walked into his dorm and stared out the window at the morning sun. At that moment, a thousand thoughts began running through his head. Some about college, but more about the well-being of Equestria. He tried to assure himself that Light Streak and the mane 6 had it under control. After all, the mane 6 have been doing this sort of thing before he even arrived in this land.

He walked up to Leo, who was still asleep. "Leo, get up. We need to get ready for the first day."

Flash picked up the door and put it to one side.

"Poor door....what were you running from anyway?", asked Flash.

"Yes, and what's your name? Let me help you get that egg yolk of your head...in fact, what is egg yolk doing on your head?", added in the Doctor.

"Never mind that, would you like to join us?"

@@The Awesome One, @@Chubby Luna

Blast tried to shake Leo awake, but he wouldn't budge. The stench of beer on Leo's breath was like a dragon's, and he couldn't stand it. "Ugh. Fine. Be that way." 

He gave up and walked out of the dorm, leaving the key card for Leo for when he eventually wakes up. He walked out to see a sobbing Luna. He ran to Luna and tried to comfort her. "Luna, what happened?" He took in a breath and smelt a bad stench. "And why does it smell like rotten eggs in here?" He looked up to notice Flash and the Doctor. "Oh. New students. I don't think we've met yet."

''Uh...Hi there! Me and my roomemate here were just about to go and take a look around this her college when your friend here collided with the door.'', explained Flash.

''Yes, and I assume you're Luna's roommate? I'm The Doctor by the way, and this is Flash.'', The Doctor added in.

@@The Awesome One,

"Um, no. She's a friend." Blast helped Luna up and shook hooves with the two ponies. "My name is Blasted Nova, but you can call me Blast. Everyone does. It's good to meet both of you." He then turned to the doctor. "What exactly are you a doctor of? Technology? Time? Space?"

The Doctor, "Well, I'm glad you asked that, I am a time trav- I mean...that is just a nickname by friends call me by. My real name is Whooves."

"Could someone here please get the air freshener and open the windows before I pass out because of this smell? It's killing me.", Flash Click added in.

Aqua woke up and walked towards group and asked them-

“Are you guys going to edification physique(gym)?, i think it's “All classes" thing."

Aqua then noticed that she interupted a very strange chat

“..........ummmm..........i'll....i'll.....i'll...see you in edification physique..........*slowly walks then breaks into a gallop to the gym*

Edited by Noble

(Think I might intervene here just to move things along)

"Hello students" The speakers boomed, an old, strained voice speaking through them "As I am aware, you're all settling into this college and having fun. Well, it's time to stop all that"

A series of coughs interrupted the ponies speech

"Sorry about that. Anyways, I am Principal Leather Boots. There will be an assembly going on in the sports hall, everypony is required to attend. It wouldn't be in your best interest to skip this. That is all"

Pixie walked down the long corridor and looked at all of the rooms. Even if this college wasn't the best or even the biggest, it was still a much larger building than she was used to.  She looked at the room number that was given to her and back to a number printed on the wall.

'Well, this must be it.'

She hesitated for a moment and then pushed the door aside. Empty, save for a couple beds and a desk. 

Shouldn't my roommate be in here? Pixie wondered dropping her saddlebag beside the desk. Maybe... MAYBE I'M MISSING SOMETHING IMPORTANT! The earth pony mare panicked. She couldn't just miss out on something on her first day here. She burst out of her room, forgetting to even close the door.

Then she heard the loudspeakers. She immediately calmed down, and hoped no one witnessed her outburst. Pixie nonchalantly walked the halls and finally made her way to the sports hall. Perfect.

@@GingerJoy,@@The Awesome One,

Blast sighed in annoyance. "Well, I gotta jet. I'll catch you guys later. And, yeah, open up a window. That stench could be smelled from a mile away." Blast rocketed out of the dorms, leaving a red blur behind him. In no time at all, he got to the sports hall. "Cool. First one here." He took a seat in the bleachers and waited for further instruction.

Aqua made it the sports hall and sat next to blasted nova

“Hey nova!, Did you hear that there's a new batch of students that got here a while late?, i think that derpy and like a pony who's name is like pixie or some merde(shit)

(((Welcome to the roleplay bronyette!))

Edited by Noble