Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Gender Conundrum

Charcoal Embers

(celestia now to phase in a stoned sort of way yay)

" well I know him and like him but I don't think think that sunset would like the extra attention"

Skitter run said before falling face down

"hello ground we meet again"

She looks back at max

" I think the ground likes me it keeps shoving itself in my face"

@@Skitter Run,

"Sunset? You mean that mare...or colt that was really shy?" Max pondered that for a moment. He wouldn't normally offer advise on such matters, but then again, the situation has changed.

"Well, try talking to her. Be her friend. Get to know her. And when you feel like you two are close enough to each other, take it farther. But for now, we need to get out of here, and get you healed." 

• Brohoof 1

Skitter run got

"shhhhhh he might hear us and what do you mean me healed I'm so healed itss fi-"

She ran to a corner and started puking and the fell to the floor.

"ugh why does my head hurt so much"

Skitter run said rubbing her head and stood up

" oh howdy there I don't think we introduced ourself I'm Skitter run, mind telling me what happened I was with sunset and then I saw a spider and then it gets all blurry"

Skitter looked over at scribe

"hit me again? When did you hit me the first time and why do you wanna hit me"

She went to scratch her neck in confusion and hit the dart that was stuck there.

"what the hay is this"

She pulled it out and looked at it

"there's a big fancy word on here"

@@Skitter Run,

Max blinked in confusion, debating filling her in or not. But then she got a better idea.

"It's cool. Name's Max. You uh, hit your head when you tripped. So your memory may be fuzzy. See, I was telling you about a crush I had, and you told me to talk to him, be his friend, get to know him, then ask him out when the bond is strong enough. I wanted to thank you, by the way, for the helpful advice."

Skitter run blinked in confusion

"I gave that advice? Huh how hard did I hit my head. Anyways we don't have time for crushes we gotta get out of here. I'm going to go find sunset again and make sure she, I mean he is ok and then we should keep moving forward "

Skitter tossed the dart to the ground and went back down the hallway to where sunset was.

Edited by Skitter Run

@@Skitter Run,

Max couldn't help but chuckle to herself at that statement, and how ironic it was.

"Couldn't agree more." She said to herself. She trotted off further down the hall, safe do to the traps being set off. She found herself tripped by a wire, and grabbed the edge of the pit that opened up. This pit, however, had spikes on the bottom. She was stretched out over this pit, holding herself up, trying to flail her wings in an attempt to get to safety. 

@@ActFast231,

"Honestly I would let you fall" Icy said watching the show. He was joking of course

"But you amuse me. So I'll save you" Icy walked over the mare over the pitfall trap.

He reached over to grabbed the mare. As he did so his back legs slipped on something causing him to fall in.

"To Hay with everything" Thinking quickly he Froze his front hooves on the side of the pit and flipped over backwards. when his back legs touched the other side of the wall he froze them quickly too.

Honestly he would have loved to be facing down instead of up. This was a weird position for him.

"I so hate this body" He said quietly to him self.

@@Snowy Storm,

Max kept a straight face throughout the failed rescue attempt, until she saw Icy facing her with all four legs against each wall. Which is when she burst out laughing, almost falling into the pit.

"Celestia above...t-that is one hay of a view." She choked out between laughs.

"Y-you think if I just fell, we could get straight to business?" As soon as that left her mouth, she broke out into another fit of laughter. It was a good thing she was a pegasus and had wings to stabilize her, or else she would of fallen by now. Speaking of, she was getting close to gaining air. 

@@ActFast231,

"Wa... Wha... What? You don't mean... No!" Even though he still saw herself as a female. -Not that I would be against it actually... No! Get that thought out of your head!- He thought to himself

Icy Was struggling to move. He noticed her wings. -Wow how did I love look that?- He though to himself. He tried to move up the trap, but he had to keep freezing her hooves against the wall and use up magic. Plus at the pace he was going it would be a while before he got out.

"I could use a hoof here" He called out.  

Edited by Snowy Storm

@@Snowy Storm,

Wow how did I love look that?

(lolwut)

Max had calmed down by this point, chuckling to herself.

"OK, just give me a sec." She beat her wings and slowly lifted her hooves off the edges. She hovered there, confirming that she had enough power to take off. She decended down the hole, and took one off his forehooves into hers, before lifting them both out of the hole. However, once they were back up top, she noticed her hoof froze onto his.

"Uhhh....little help?" 

@@Skitter Run

Charcoal walks up to Skitter and stops her for a second. "Hang on Skitter, let me take a look at the wound for you. I may not be a "doctor" so to speak but I do know a little bit about medicine and I should probably take a look at it."

((OOC: Sorry I haven't been here, was working for a few hours.))

@@ActFast231,

(OOC: no I meant to say how did I over look that. Not love look. that is embarrassing)

Icy was grateful for the rescue. He notice that his hoof was stuck to her hoof

"Hold on I'll fix that" He had the Ice holding them together slowly melt away.

"Odd It should have just turned into water instantly" He put more magic into melting the Ice. Once it was weak enough He pulled his hoof away.

"There... Thanks for saving me" He said bowing to her.

@@Snowy Storm,

Max waited patiently for the ice to be melted away, despite the confusion of Icy as to why it wasn't melting instantly.

"Maybe the gender change affected your magic? Not that I mind. There are worse things than holding hooves. Like almost falling into spikes." Eventually they were separated, and Max was surprised to see him bowing. She felt a slight heat in her face at this chivalrous act.

"No problem. You don't need to bow. I'm no princess, trust me."

Being a mare is weird. So far, I am more social, emotional, prone to embarrassment, and attracted to colts. Huh, this has been an interesting experience.   

Skitter run stopped and looked charcoal

" I guess I'm still light headed but that just might be from me hitting my head"

She looked over at sunset and smiled

"hey sunset come here"

She then turned to charcoal

" I think I'm getting used to the body"

@ charcoal embers

( no worries I work all week ;()

Skitter run stopped and looked charcoal

" I guess I'm still light headed but that just might be from me hitting my head"

She looked over at sunset and smiled

"hey sunset come here"

She then turned to charcoal

" I think I'm getting used to the body"

@ charcoal embers

( no worries I work all week ;()

"I wouldn't jinx yourself. And just sit still for a moment I don't want somepony here to die because they had been injured and I didn't take a look at it." Charcoal said, starting to get a bit more authoritative. "Just sit down for a second, it shouldn't take long."

Skitter run sighed and sat down

" if you wanna look at the thing that gave me the wound it's back there but I honestly don't remember getting it"

Skitter run let charcoal examine the wound

"so doc am I going die a slow painful death unless I kiss someone I love"

She said as sarcastically as she could. Normally she not this sarcastic but with the headache and new body she was allowed too.

(edited)

Skitter run sighed and sat down

" if you wanna look at the thing that gave me the wound it's back there but I honestly don't remember getting it"

Skitter run let charcoal examine the wound

"so doc am I going die a slow painful death unless I kiss someone I love"

She said as sarcastically as she could. Normally she not this sarcastic but with the headache and new body she was allowed too.

"Please don't call me doc, I'm not licensed so I'm not a doctor." Charcoal said as he began looking at her wound. Rubbing a hoof on it carefully he tests for poison. He does know a few poisons but not a lot. Thankfully he knew this one by the taste. "Good news, it is not a super deadly poison. Though what has been pumper into you is mustachium, you are going to be feeling a bit woozy for a while." Edited by Charcoal Embers

( mustachium haha omg next time I see the va for Steven Magnet I have to get him to say that)

" there's no other side effects right I'm not going start laughing randomly, tripping or flirting"

Asked skitter run still not having any clue on what happened"

F

( mustachium haha omg next time I see the va for Steven Magnet I have to get him to say that)

" there's no other side effects right I'm not going start laughing randomly, tripping or flirting"

Asked skitter run still not having any clue on what happened"

F

Charcoal thought for a moment frying to remember if there any other effects of the poison. "I think that you will grow a little bit of extra hair but I think that is about it. And it isn't tripping it is disorientation, it just makes you a little dizzy. But it isn't a deadly poison, just a poison that screws with your head a bit."

Skitter grabbed her face and shriek

"No how bad will it be"

Then she stopped and blinked

" huh I never really cared about that before" then she started trotting towards sunset

" hey it's ok you can stop shaking"

She started started stroking his mane to try and comfort him.

"I think I should take the lead" He saw that most of the other ponies already had done something to help the group.

"It's my turn to set off any traps ahead of us now" He moved ahead of the group. He hoped they would find a way out of here of something soon. He formed small patches of ice on his coat.

He didn't want to get hit by anything to with a little coat of Ice over him he was sort of a walking shield.

@@Snowy Storm,

@

Max couldn't help but giggle-which is strange, considering she has never giggled before in her life-at Scribes worry.

"I'll head down there with him in case he trips and freezes his hindlegs to his head." She said before moving to catch up with Icy. When she got close, she stepped on something sharp, and squeaked in surprised, flying up and hovering for a moment, before looking down and seeing the dart from earlier.

"Uhhh...that doesn't have anymore poison in it right?" She landed, and when she did, another dart came and hit her in the neck, sticking there.

"Well, that one certainly had poison in it." She said, before stumbling over to Icy, slowly succumbing to the poison effects.

(For the lulz.)