Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Gender Conundrum

Charcoal Embers

Skitter run calmed down at that and found a mirror

" huh your right I do look really good and.. So do you ..."

She decided to play around with her body and went to a tap and gave herself the wet mane look.

" hey there big boy "

Skitter run couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing.

@@Skitter Run

"we're all going crazy. You're crazy. I'm crazy. They're all crazy..." Scribe motioned towards the mares stallions with a self concerned smile.

@@Snowy Storm

"I don't think it's drugs... I think it's magic. Another jumped up unicorn who's gone nuts or something." She raised her voice to respond to the stallion across the room.

"Hold on, I'm going to get out of here..." She added to anypony within earshot as she backed up, focused her energy into a barrier in front of her and charged at the bars again - a little unsteady in her more lightweight form. The collision made a tremendous noise and the bars shook in their sockets, but held strong.

"This might take a little while..."

Skitter run watched what scribe was doing.

" hey throw that shield on me I can get more speed so more damage. I have to find sunset before she dies of fear. And yes we are crazy we got turned into mares and now I have to be but I have no clue how."

She looked at scribe and waited

@@Skitter Run

"I, uh... I don't know if I can. Not too good with the whole 'magic' thing." Blushed Scribe: she was more than capable of matching an Earth Pony physically but her spell-craft left something to be desired.

Breaking off her assault on the bars, she closed her eyes and strained her mind on casting a simpler version of the spell on the other mare: a flickering, hazy bubble began to form as a bead of sweat ran down her brow from the effort of casting.

"... Just be careful, I don't know how strong it might be, or how long it might last." She said, returning to assaulting the bars with just her armour for protection. "What are these things even made from? They won't budge!"

Edited by Cinderscribe

Ivy sighed and thought of something. His aura then surrounded him and he then teleported outside of his cell. "That was to easy." He said.

Tempest smiled slightly and nodded. "At least one of us is out of their cage." He thought. "I wonder if Xena changed during all if this."

Sunset woke up again after hearing the others talking. what she saw couldn't be right, though. The ponies she remembered seeing as mares were now... stallions? Did that mean she was a stallion now too?

"No...no no no no nononono...." she mumbled incoherently to herself. She noticed a nearby error and looked at her reflection. Definitely a stallion. Her hoof went directly up to the left side of her face as she realized it and her blinded eye could be seen. She was already in the corner, so she turned around so her face was in it, curling up inot a little ball.

Frost began to burst out laughing at Cinderscribe. "Oh oh oh Celestia, I'm sorry this isn't funny, but I don't know why I'm laughing.....is this a mare thing." she said as a tear of laughter roled down his cheek. She rolled over and kept laughing into the bend of her leg trying to stop.

Edited by Frosty V

Skitter run assaulted the bars and then saw a stallion curl up in a ball. He knew who it was . He ran up to him and tired to comfort him

" shh it's ok everything will be fine just relax"

She worried about sunset.she Doesn't know why he just has the urge to protect her.

She tried to work with her new body. She had more bulk then before and the new thing on her was too much.

"There will be hell to pay!" He shouted. She/He slammed her cage.

Oddly enough she did like the extra strength in her new body.

"So why would this pony turn us into different sexes?"

Scribe grunted as she collided with the bars again. It was hard to tell but they seemed to be bending outwards under the attack. Breathing heavily, she took a second to collect her breath.

@@Snowy Storm,

"No idea, power crazy? Science crazy? Just regular crazy?" She suggested. "Just once I'd like a vacation where nothing strange happens. Is that too much to ask?"

Blazing saw everyone freaking out about what had happened. She (would it be she?) felt like the only one who was completely unaffected by it. After everything else that had happened, being a mare didn't really seem that special to her. Whatever... i probably should've expected this actually... She thought.

"don't worry I'll get you out of here"

He turned to look at the bar

"ok everypony I need all the earth ponies to form a line then all the unicorns to put a shield on us."

He stood his ground waiting he was going to get out no matter the cost and help everypony out.

Frost stopped laughing and sat up, wiping away a tear. "Oh dear, ahhhh.....so does this mean we aren't going to Saddle Arabia?" she said to herself before turning his gaze to Tempest and Cinderscribe and leaned close. "Don't let any pony know, but I have always wondered what being a mare was like." he whispered.

Max awoke, unbelieving that he was shot by some turret on the ceiling. Speaking of which, shouldn't he be dead? He didn't feel dead. He slowly awoke, and saw that a mare clad in armor trying to break the door down to their cell. He...or as he has yet to discover, she, got to her hooves, and adjusted the fedora on her head. She saw the bars weakening, and got an idea. She approached the armored mare, clearing her throat to get her attention.

"Stand back, I have an idea." She said. She was a little curious why her voice sounded...feminine, but decided to ignore it until they were free. Max hovered up as much as she could, got the back of the cage, pressed her hindlegs against the back, the sprung forward, using all the speed she could muster and rammed the door. Max tumbled to the ground, the door holding. However, it appears that a corner has been bent off, creating a gap in the door. Enough for a small pony to slip through. She got to her hooves, rubbing her head, and seeing that gap.

"Darn. I'm too tall to fit through. Anypony here think they can slip through that hole?" She asked, still oblivious to her transformation.

Tempest shrugged and sighed. "I might be able to. It won't be easy, though." The cyan pegesus then began to move his body through the hole.

Ivy sighed. She honestly didn't know what to do. "I might as well help." She said, before trying to help the others get out of their cages.

@

"Hang on, hang on." Charcoal got up and walked over to Scribe. "Do you think you could use your magic to levitate my bag over to me? If the door is loose I might be able to just take the door off but I need me tools. It would be easier and less likely to hurt somepony if I did that."

Steel was still in shock over the transformation and she walked over to a mirror and,she had to admit she looked even better than when she was a stallion. She noticed that the others thought the same about themselves as well, she also noticed that they were trying to get out obviously, and saw that one pony was already out probably using magic. Then she got the idea, she would do just that. *Steel's horn lights up and she is teleported outside the cage "That was easy" she said and looked at the others "Anything I can do to help?"

Blazing saw the other unicorn simply teleport out of the cage. "You are so bucking lucky..." She said. Unfortunately for her, she couldn't use magic. "Just wait... Something is going to go wrong just because you did that..." She added. She knew that nothing could be that easy here.

Icy sat down to think for a while.

"I guess I should call myself Ice or something like that" He was unhappy about this. Still at least now that she began to think about she didn't have to worry about things a mare would have to.

She saw other ponies began to do something.

"Even if we do get out what is to say there isn't another trap to stick us back here?" She... He would wring the neck of the pony that did this to her.

@@Charcoal Embers,

"Uhm... I might be able to?" Scribe grinned sheepishly. It wasn't too far but...

Horn glowing blue, she watched as the bag shakily rose into the air - before her magic gave in and she saw it drop bodily to the ground.

"Oh buck it..." Hurling herself at the bent section of the door, Scribe felt a brief moment of triumph as she heard the metal give way, right before landing face-first on the cold, hard ground. "... Uhh... didn't think that through properly..." She groaned.

(edited)

"Yes, great job Scribe." Charcoal walked over to where Scribe had fallen over and helped her up. Afterwords he walked over and grabbed his bag. It was a little snug but it could be fixed later. "Alright, who wants to go with me and see where we are? I'm not going to make the same mistake last time so it will just Ba small groups until we know where we are."

Edited by Charcoal Embers

@,

Max took a good long look at that hole. She thought about it, and decided to give it a try. She removed his coat and fedora, slipping it through the bars and tossing them outside the cage. She then hovered up, and began to wiggle through the gap. She was legitimately surprised that he was managing without getting stuck. Max was always the tall but slim type, but she could of sworn that she had more mass than this. With one final push, Max tumbled out of the cage. Getting up, she trotted over to her outfit, dusting it off before slipping the coat back on, and the fedora onto her head.

"Alright, I'm through. Let me see about grabbing that tool set now." Max trotted over to the colt's tool bag, picking it up in her mouth, and bringing it too him. On closer examination, he recognized the colt.

"Wait...weren't you the mare that freed us last time? Why...how......?" Max looked around, and saw a lot of the guests he saw in the wrong gender. That's when it hit him.

"Not again..." She muttered to herself.

"Well, I said I wanted to see what being a mare was like. Wish granted." She didn't need to look in a mirror. She knew what she would find.

@@Charcoal Embers

I'm going to stay and watch over sunset"

Said skitter as she point the the stallion who hasn't moved since. "I'll also see if this area has anything useful and walk up the ones still asleep. Then we will follow down the path you took does that sound ok"

Bnv

"Yes, great job Scribe." Charcoal walked over to where Scribe had fallen over and helped her up. Afterwords he walked over and grabbed his bag. It was a little snug but it could be fixed later. "Alright, who wants to go with me and see where we are? I'm not going to make the same mistake last time so it will just Ba small groups until we know where we are."

Frost sat up from inside the cage and looked at Charcoal. "I'll go, besides I would like to find out anyway. I can't go home like this, my reputation will be ruined." she said as she trotted over to Embers side and smiled. "Alright so what exactly do we do now?" age said as she waited for the others to join the little group.