Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual Manehattan RP.

Fender

"C'mon Ace!  Give a girl some details, how'd it go?

@,  

Percy had reluctantly walked away from Wind and down the street with Sabel. He almost annoyed himself with how nice and caring he thought he was being. He shook away the feeling, "Well..." He cleared his throat nervously, "...it was cool and all...we just sorta hung out and talked." He was trying to hide any feelings he might've been showing around Sabel.

@

Vedanaears picked up the noise of somepony knocking on his door. The blind Grandmaster trotted towards the door and began to slowly open it. Vedana smiled towards Glacier, but could not see her due to the bandage that was covering his eyes. "Why hello there~ May I help you with something?" The well renowned Grandmaster of peace asked, as he began to wonder just who he was talking to.

(If you want to mention me, my username is "Sir. Loin")

@@Vedana Purity

Glacier looked around the penthouse before responding to Vedana's question. The room she could see was rather well decorated and had a great view of the city below. After her eyes had done a scan of the room, her gaze snapped back to the pony in front of her. "Yes," Glacier said in a blunt tone. "I've been sent here after checking in at a rehab centre not too far from here. The pathetic oaf behind the desk said you had some useful purpose that, apparently, will help." 

Edited by Sir. Loin

@

Sabel narrows her eyes and stares at him for a moment, still flying backwards, before smirking and shrugging her shoulders.  "Heh, well, that's cool then."  Sabel flies a fast back flip so that she's flying in the right direction, glancing over her shoulder to wink at Percy.  "Ya know, if ya want more alone time with her just give me a nudge.  I can fly off whenever."  She smiles at the other griffon before winking at him, finally landing again.  She only winces slightly as she puts weight back on her bruised leg, playing it off as another smirk.

(If you want to mention me, my username is "Sir. Loin")

@@Vedana Purity

Glacier looked around the penthouse before responding to Vedana's question. The room she could see was rather well decorated and had a great view of the city below. After her eyes had done a scan of the room, her gaze snapped back to the pony in front of her. "Yes," Glacier said in a blunt tone. "I've been sent here after checking in at a rehab centre not too far from here. The pathetic oaf behind the desk said you had some useful purpose that, apparently, will help." 

@

"Aaaah, I see! Then do come in and make yourself at home." The blind Master of peace said sweetly, opening the door wider for Glacier to enter. "Mind telling your name my dear? Tell me how is Manehatten been? It has been quite some time since my last arrival here." Vedana asked, wanting to know what has happened since he was last here.

@

"Aaaah, I see! Then do come in and make yourself at home." The blind Master of peace said sweetly, opening the door wider for Glacier to enter. "Mind telling your name my dear? Tell me how is Manehatten been? It has been quite some time since my last arrival here." Vedana asked, wanting to know what has happened since he was last here.

Glacier nudged past Vedana. "My name's Glacier," ​Glacier said. "I haven't been here long so not much has really happened. I did carry a nearly dead body through a packed city square. Other than that, it's been quite dull."

​Standing near some chairs, Glacier fidgeted with boredom. "Now, we could stand here all day and discuss what we've done today or we can get down to the real business of why I'm here."