Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings from NYC! (Where are you from?)

Lady Rarity Pony

I'm down in Melbourne Australia. In case you don't know where that is, here's a pretty accurate map.

Posted Image

I'm next to the convicts.

• Brohoof 9

I'm over in Portland, Oregon. We have hippies and food carts. And rains. And broken dreams.

I was up in NYC this last January. Had a good time.

If you ever find yourself with a bit of extra money I can highly recommend stopping in at Nobu. Omakase dinner = epic.

Edited by Zoop
  • Brohoof 2

I'm over in Portland, Oregon. We have hippies and food carts. And rains. And broken dreams.

I was up in NYC this last January. Had a good time.

If you ever find yourself with a bit of extra money I can highly recommend stopping in at Nobu. Omakase dinner = epic.

I have been to Portland like forty times Zoop. I go there like once a month. And I have been to Nobu twice with some friends.

I'm originally from Detroit, Michigan. But I live in Sumter, South Carolina.

I've lived in Sumter longer than Detroit... So I guess you could say I'm a technical Southerner. :P

It's strange. I believe when I talk I sound sort of monotoned accent, if you could even call it that. While others say I talk like I'm from the North. But what's a Northern US citizen supposed to sound like anyway? :huh:

• Brohoof 1

I am from the Dallas area of Texas, living loud and living proud!

I have no idea. All I know is I sound...strange compared to everyone else. Some people say I sound British but I disagree.

As in the continental accent? like that of Fraisier and his brother Niles from the show 'Fraisier'?

I am from the Dallas area of Texas, living loud and living proud!

As in the continental accent? like that of Fraisier and his brother Niles from the show 'Fraisier'?

No I think just being a very quiet person has developed my speech in a strange way. At times I sound like I don't know English well. Even though I know it fine ;)

I have been to Portland like forty times Zoop. I go there like once a month. And I have been to Nobu twice with some friends.

Portland rox.

Also, if you hit Nobu up again order the Omakase dinner. Just be sure you've got a $100 bill to drop on it.

Well worth it.

(edited)

Maybe a little late to welcome you, as we've already been chatting a lot.

But anyways, welcome to the most epic forum in history xDD

better late than never :D

thx

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony