Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Eternal Night/ Cadence

Rarity1337

So honestly if nightmare moon came back to rule over Equestria in Celestia's spot, personally i wouldn't have a problem with that. Eternal nighttime would honestly be pretty awesome if you ask me, and why not give her a chance, i have a feeling she would be just as good if not better than Celestia :3 (Sorry Celestia Fans! My allegiance lies with Luna ^_^

Anyone else feel this way?

With this being said, What if it were cadence ruling over all Equestria? I know not many ponies out there like her (Let's be honest, it's true :P) How would that go over? I kinda imagine an Equestria that is forever in "Hearts and Hooves Day Mode" xD.

Night is good and all, but it would suck if it were eternal. That would cause many problems. First of all, it would cause a major unbalance between night and day. Second, without sunlight, plant life would wither and die. Basically, it would suck.

If Cadence ruled over Equestria, she would take love to a whole new level. Everypony would love each other and there would be rules of love. If you broke any of the rules, the love police or guards as they would most likely be called would arrest you and send you to love prison where plenty of loving goes on. That's assuming Cadence goes crazy with love and power, which is how I like thinking about it. :catface:

• Brohoof 1