Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any MLP Song That Makes/Made You Cry?

DerpyTacos99

I found my eyes watering at the song BBBFF. Now, I don't have an actual brother but I have very close friends that I look at as more than a brother and a couple I haven't seen in a long time, so that song kinda got to me a bit. To me, every song in the show is emotionally pulling from different angles of the spectrum but that one, Smile, Winter Wrap Up, and At the Gala are my favorites! Oh and Celestia's Ballad Definitely! Oh and True True Friend Definitely Definitely!

Edited by MJDudeK

For one, love is in Bloom(mostly because the whole episode played up to it, the whole thing was making me so nostalgic due to the Disney feel I could barely hold my tears of joy back, and this song starting up to close it out sealed the deal)

And this song, now that I think about it. It holds come personally meaning because I was the first of my siblings to make it through High School, and it reminds me of how proud it made my family. The same way "Pikachu's Goodbye" reminds me of leaving my old elementary school behind.

I also forgot to mention, The Success Song is also very touching, with all of Twilight's friends cheering her on. Another wonderful thing I realized about A True True Friend, is that it symbolizes that their friendship and who they are to each other is even more powerful than their own destinies and the Elements of Harmony themselves. It really shows that they embody the power and not the other way around. I really love the music itself in a True True Friend also, the background goes along so well with the movements of the characters and the lyrics. Then again, I think all the songs are perfect in every way... :D

One time, and one time only, did a song make me cry. A true, true friend made me cry, because I spent the first 7 years of my childhood alone and without friends.

Oh my gosh I feel so sad for you. That must have been horrible :(

I LOVE a True True Friend and Smile Song. THEY'RE EPIC!! :lol: None has made me tear up though. I may have wanted to cry tears of joy while listening to Celestia's Balad though.

Wow I didn't expect so many responses. :D Now that I think about it, there were many scenes in episodes that made me tear up also... One in particular was the ending of Granny Smith's telling of how Ponyville was founded, and when it showed all of the students' faces in awe. I just thought it was so touching of a scene, especially after what Apple Bloom was going through the rest of the episode prior to it.

A lot of songs from MLP makes me cry, not because I'm sad but they make me feel so happy! Yes I'm a very sensitive man ok.. anyway there are some songs that are fan made that make me ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqpTDVE_RII&list=FL7_yyQgyauYpCmc2SFoY9Og

This song right here makes me cry soo much, because I know how Celestia feels. I really do. My big sister ran away when I was younger and she was my only friend, not kidding she was really my only friend for a very long time and when she was gone I missed her so much..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGEf_YxBxZI&list=FL7_yyQgyauYpCmc2SFoY9Og

• Brohoof 1

Songs never make me cry and MLP isn't an exception. Though the songs are very catchy and make me want to move with the beat or even sing along ( mentally)

Most MLP songs are too happy and cheery anyway with only like one depressing song (I Have To Find A Way)

Several people have mentioned the "Smile" song.  I think I also cried a little the first time I heard that.  Pinkie Pie was always such an amazing character, but that moment increased my love for her even more.

Yeah, up until that song I liked Pinkie Pie and all, but that song made me see her in a whole new light. It's really changed her character for me.

• Brohoof 1

the big brother best friend forever reprise. that always gives me feelz. i just feel so sad for her. there needs to be a button on the remote that allows me to break the fourth wall and hug her.