Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If an anti Brony went to brony con.

dedacct6

I obviously know that an anti brony would never set foot in brony con, but what if they did? :huh:

post-15561-0-82537400-1379629160_thumb.jpgpost-15561-0-46391700-1379632381_thumb.jpg

Hope you Liked it, it's my first comic I made. It's really short I know.

Please tell me what you think and don't be shy ;)

Oh and the best up guy is the anti brony.

*and sorry about my penmanship, it sucks*

Edited by PelateOvercast
  • Brohoof 13

If an Anti-Brony actually went to BronyCon I would feel it's presence and I would find it, and beat it's ass. If Anti-Brony's think they can set foot on my turf they got another thing comin!

Nice comic strip btw! It was kinda short but I like it that way. Short and to the point :P

• Brohoof 2

An anti-brony actually tried to do this but he was going to do it at EQLA. He made videos about how he was going to go and make in fun of bronies. He never got there, though, because he didn't guard his identity very well and his pass was rescinded.

• Brohoof 1

If you don't mind me asking, how is hitting someone in the face loving and tolerating them exactly? Seems to be quite the opposite if you ask me.

>_> it's a joke...thats kinda like asking, why did the mane six beat up the changelings. it's meant to be funny. In real life would never beat someone up for calling me a fag. maybe but either way it's not meant to be serious, and the icon below the text of love and tolerate though its hard to see, it's the brony with a sarcastic smile and his thumbs up. Edited by PelateOvercast

I find it ironic that an anti-brony would want to pay $60 dollars (or however much a ticket costs) just to troll people. Being surrounded by thousands of bronies, I'm sure he would feel a bit intimidated if he pissed them off. It's somewhat humorous that someone would go through all of the trouble just to attend an event that they dislike.

• Brohoof 1

Lol. Nice comic. I don't think this would ever happen though. I mean why would an anti-brony waste $60 plus hotel, food, travel etc. Just to poke some fun at people. Waste of money for them.

Edited by Super Derpy
  • Brohoof 2

I can't really picture an "anti-brony" ever daring to set foot in a brony convention... But if they ever did, as the old saying goes...

eK9jxVS.jpg

So yeah, I believe this comic is pretty accurate on that respect. mlp-rd-clap.png

Really nice art, by the way~ I love it.

• Brohoof 3

I really think if an anti-brony actually went to a Brony convention, considering he's not protected by the shield of the internet. He'd just act very socially awkward, and if the anti-brony tried acting like he does on the internet at the convention...

Lets just say the horde will be startled.

• Brohoof 1

Lol. Nice comic. I don't think this would ever happen though. I mean why would an anti-brony waste $60 plus hotel, food, travel etc. Just to poke some fun at people. Waste of money for them.

Weeeeeelllll if they where persistent enough. And if their ego was big enough, they still wouldn't go, ^_^ but its a comic it's just a war if, meant to be a joke. So yea. ;)

Oh yea and a little note, this is but a rough draft, I am planning in making it longer and more detailed, I made it blindly here and so I'm going to actually add more to it, just saying that to y'all. I posted this rough draft because I don't know how long it'll take to finish the whole thing. Anyways there you go :)

I don't see it ending too well for the anti-Brony dumb enough to try! To think you can go a Brony convention, spout off, and NOT expect to get your butt handed to you at some point? You gotta be a special type of stupid!

• Brohoof 1

img-1876542-1-happy.png Oh yea, that was an epic comic! BRO-HOOF! And I really enjoyed your manga styled art! I love the facial expressions. img-1876542-2-yay.png And yes I agree...that may happen if a non brony went to brony con.

Especially if it was on the day Alicirn Twilight and/ or Equestria Girls was announced... Nah I think Bob the anti brony would be dead... Edited by TheFlightlessPegasus

There are still many people who actually watched the show for long times and they criticized everything about the show. 

Telling those well-educated anti-bronies or actually-watched anti bronies to go to the BronyCon will only bring more reasons to hate MLP even more so they can have envidences to spread the gospel of hatred. 

Bringing the anti bronies who never watching the show is the best situation in this comic so we can easily convert them.

GOOD ART!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

If any Anti-Bronies ever go to BronyCon, BronyCAN, (Which is a con in Vancouver) or Everfree Northwest and talk trash to other Bronies starting a riot, or a fire like in 2012, they will get beaten up so badly until their blood comes out of their mouths the security guards and staffs will kick the Anti-Bronies out and they will call the police, charged them and sending them to jail forever.