Your a Villain in Equestria, how would you Take over the World?

SkyStorm

Well, if I don't want to risk being overrun/and/or knocked out of power, I would do it in the most subtle way possible.

Maybe mind-control Celestia, Luna, and the Mane 6, since they would be the most able to get rid of me.

I would have the inhabitants of Equestria live in such a way that they think they are free, when really they have lost all freedom and free-will.

No one would suspect a thing. ^.^

(Oh, and I would prroooobably let Discord be involved in all this,  just cuz'. xP  )

Edited by baltosaa

This is a signature,

and that was a post...

• 2 years later...
On 9/12/2014 at 10:18 AM, PathfinderCS said:

I'd prefer the subtle approach; largely staying in the shadows and using some political intrigue.

I think I'd take a similar approach to Sombra. No need to be big & bombastic when it is unnecessary.

Even to this day, he remains smartest villain, IMO.

• Brohoof 1

Well...I'm power hungry so first, steal all the magic from all ponies and use to turn Equestria into my own kingdom. Will all the magic to my disposal, I'd basically just rule over the powerless ponies...

Step zero: Make a false attempt to take over Equestria and get stopped by Twilight and her friends

Step one: Get reformed by Twilight Sparkle but not actually mean it. 

Step two: Keep growing villainous power right under Twilight's nose.

Step three: Ask for forgiveness from Pony Princess when caught. 

Step four: repeat steps two and three until ultimate power is achieved. 

Step five: Become ruler of equestria while still insisting on being reformed to Twilight and her friends, thus ensuring that they will not attack me with the Orbital friendship cannon.  

Step six: Profit. 

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 1

What I would do is have an army of henchmen, like the storm king did, however doing an all out assault is something that WON'T work which is why most villains have failed. The slow, smart rout is the best, not needing to do anything you don't need to. Only doing what is necessary. I'd capture Luna and Celestia in their sleep and put a very strong mind control spell on them, otherwise they would act the same as they normally do. As for the mane 6, do much of the same, though in my conquered equestria they would be nobodies. My conquered equestria would basically be equestria as is but with me as the ruler.

post-8308-0-71681500-1384286678.png.0d2177f6769c784855a970d3d2658987.png

MLP Fan since ~ Summer of 2011

• 3 weeks later...