Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If King Sombra had a Daughter & she is in Season 4?

VictimoNightmareMoon

............YES, yes, yes, yes!  I love this idea.  Hell I've never even see anyone try to oc their way on to sombre family.

My God I love it. 
She doesn't even have to start out negative or even know about her dad.

What if celestial found her, and protected her from her dark past

(as she may have done with Spike).

God yes!

• Brohoof 3

I don't think that she would last very long, like her father did. Her plan would be, to finish what her father started and defeat the Elements of Harmony then enslave the crystal ponies once again.

I am pretty Sure Sombra had a lot of foals, seeing how he has an entire race of harem all for himself. Heck perhabs he had a wife who he mind controlled into falling in love with him. Like Scar and Zira. So him having children is not that far off.

I'd like to see it a different way; as in, the filly of Sombra was in fact good, but everypony shunned her and refused to help her out cuz of who her father was (kinda like the way the animals in Simba's Pride shunned Kovu) until there was a big conflict and she proved her worth by battling a big bad villain. It could be a big two parter, with the first part setting the scene and making it look as tho the filly is the evil one, but at the end, the villain is revealed as somepony else! The second part would be the resolution, with a lesson of friendship learned: ie not to judge somepony by who their father is, and not settle the sins of the father on to the daughter.

• Brohoof 2

I'd like to see it a different way; as in, the filly of Sombra was in fact good, but everypony shunned her and refused to help her out cuz of who her father was (kinda like the way the animals in Simba's Pride shunned Kovu) until there was a big conflict and she proved her worth by battling a big bad villain. It could be a big two parter, with the first part setting the scene and making it look as tho the filly is the evil one, but at the end, the villain is revealed as somepony else! The second part would be the resolution, with a lesson of friendship learned: ie not to judge somepony by who their father is, and not settle the sins of the father on to the daughter.

Aw man, that's pretty much what I wanted to add to this tongue.png 

Yeah, why should future generations have to pay for the wrongdoings of their ancestors? It would make for an interesting story going from Sombra's daughter seeking to continue where her father left off to her realizing that she doesn't have any obligation to continue in her father's footsteps. That she if forgiven for her actions before the realization and given a chance and the dignity to live a life that is truly her own.

• Brohoof 3

This, One of the reasons Scar is pretty much the most popular disney villain is because of his effect on so many lioness and his children (although Kovu isn't his biological son, Nuka is) in that movie he pretty much had more presence than the first movie even if he did not even appear.

I would love to see how much effect Sombra left to the world after his death, his card says that ponies get scared by his name alone so it would be intresting to see how his daughter will be treated.

Oh, but Dark Magic from the tyrant unicorn that was in crystal kingdom/ could pass all his abilities to his offspring... And they would be a new villian alicorn

I'm not against a new alicorn but i wanna see who ever gets it EARN IT.

meaning we could have episodes trying to stop sad character from reaching alicorn status and possibly failing.