Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Biggest jerk on the show?

FNGRpony

I saw this

http://gegenschein17.deviantart.com/art/He-s-the-world-champ-you-know-308149601

spike hosting a tournament to crown the biggest jerk equistra.

Oh my God yes, yes, yes lol.  I would so be down for this tournament if ever got on the show

but for the show how big would you feel such a tournament would have to be?

8 contestants?

16?  32? 

I mean there alot jerks on the show LOL.

Or people who have been jerks.

but baring that question who to you is king douche?  Hell i don't even know where to begin?

Gilda is probably the biggest jerk on the show, not because of making Fluttershy cry. She is the biggest jerk, because she only cares about what's best for her with an inflated ego to boot and doesn't care about her friends at all. Can't forget Prince Blueblood, Angel, and Diamond Tiara they are like the legion of evil!

Edited by Scootalove
  • Brohoof 10

Match between Gilda and Angel. They're both pretty big jerks. Sorry Fluttershy but I just don't like your pet. Bunnies are supposed to be cute and nice, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SLAP THEIR OWNERS!! :angry:

• Brohoof 9

Considering that he slapped Fluttershy across the face and then proceeded to kick her out of the house over a freaking cherry, I would say Angel is probably the biggest jerk. All Gilda did was make Fluttershy cry; hardly an act to make her the "bigger jerk." That being said, all of the Mane Six have their moments of utter douchebaggery (Rainbow Dash especially and "The Mysterious Mare Do Well" has pretty much been cemented by TV Tropes as the Mane Cast's Dethroning Moment of Suck). 

• Brohoof 3

Twilight Sparkle.

She has it out for every mailmare in Ponyville, shutting them out in the cold like that. How can one pony be so evil and yet so likeable?

• Brohoof 3

Going with Angel on this once. I mean, I hate Fluttershy and all but slapping her and kicking her out was unnecessary, especially over a cherry. He's just a jerk overall. I would also say Spike, Diamond Tiara, Gilda, and Prince Blueblood as well. 

Gilda or Angel.

But, seeing that Angel is a small bunny and could easily be stopped, Gilda is worse. She is bigger than just about any pony, stolen, and made. Fluttershy. Cry.

Yeah, that takes douchbag level 9001 to do those.

I was planning on pasting "Gilda" like 100 times, but I don't think that'd be appropriate. But yes, completely Gilda, although she only appeared once. If you're talking about Minor characters who appear multiple times throughout the series, I'll have to say Diamond Tiara, then Silver Spoon. Trixie is up there as well, but she's no where near the others.

Probably Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. If the animatic is anything to go by, they aren't above making fun of disabled kids.

I still dislike both gilda and angel, but the real jerk is probably spike. He's the one hosting the tournament to bring out the worst in equestria. But I digress.

Hmm, you do have a good point there. In various episodes ("Bridle Gossip" and "Winter Wrap Up" come to mind) Spike has shown his jerkass side. The fact that he's a baby dragon doesn't justify his actions. The fact of the matter is that he is capable of thought processes and should therefore know whether or not a comment is too mean-spirited. Though, in "Bridle Gossip," he was just teasing and didn't mean any real harm. In Winter Wrap Up, however, I just wanted to smack him upside the head. For one thing, he's telling Twilight to go against tradition and take the easy way out. For another thing, he makes the following comment: "You're a natural all right, Twilight. A natural disaster." He then proceeds to guffaw at Twilight's expense. I'm just glad that he finally got to play the hero in the season three premiere, though his jerkass tendencies are still being shown in bright color. I'm hoping in season four he'll have matured some. 

Edited by Smitty91

I would note before I respond that there is a difference between being a jerk and being evil. Some characters have been both such as Trixie, a jerk in her first appearance and evil in the second. I'm only going to rate recurring characters that have shown significant "jerk" behavior. These characters are probably not jerks every time they are shown on screen though. They have different sides to their personalities. Even Prince Blueblood was shown with Rarity in the second season and he didn't appear to be upsetting her.

The biggest jerk of them all would be Angel. It's such a mean character and I've looked at that scene in "Putting your Hoof down" and she did smack Fluttershy out of the cottage. I had previously thought she had jumped out to save the food.

Other runner ups in order of their level of being a jerk from highest being the worst includes:

Babs Seed

Prince Blueblood

Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon

Trixie

Gilda the Griffin

Diamond Tiara, Gilda, Angel and Prince Blue Blood are jerks in my opinion especially Gilda, who the heck would make poor Fluttershy cry? Actually on second thoughts Angel's more of f*cking idiot. I can't understand why his personality to Fluttershy is so- lets say stupid and aggressive. 

Edited by ~Glimmer Lily~
  • Brohoof 1

Blueblood is pretentious, and snobby. He also seems rather useless.

Gilda is a jerk who is probably self conscious as she desperately needs to feel cool, and to be more cool than all the "lame" ponies.

Babs Seed is understandable, as she was bullied. She at least changed her ways.

Trixie is awesome and all, but she is a little bit of a jerk. Always saying she's better than everypony else and all, ect.

Angel...I don't know what the hell his problem is. He lives with a sweet kind pony and look at him. Wow.

Wow Im actually quite surprised that nobody mentioned Trixie yet, I mean she is kind of a know it all showoff but, then agin I guess thats why so many people like her. 

1. Angel
  2. Gilda
  3. Prince Blueblood
  4. Iron Will

(edited)

Gilda is probably the biggest jerk on the show, not because of making Fluttershy cry. She is the biggest jerk, because she only cares about what's best for her with an inflated ego to boot and doesn't care about her friends at all. Can't forget Prince Blueblood, Angel, and Diamond Tiara they are like the legion of evil!

I was thinking diamond tiara or angel, only cause angel gives Flutter shy so much crap LOL.

Oh wait Opal rarity's cat seems like a huge jerk.

I'm not so sure i think iron will is a jerk.  I mean he gave advice to people who came to his show.

and went to collect his money.

as for not mentioning trixie she's in the link at the start of the thread lol

Edited by FNGRpony
  • Brohoof 2

Gilda's the most outgoingly abrasive, as well as the biggest bully (yes, even more than Diamond Bitchara), and even though I'd personally like to see her again because she was a unique antagonist who had a strong connection to Rainbow Dash's past, I admit that she's probably one of if not the most jerkish characters so far.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... That's actually a very good question. There's always Gilda....and Angel...this is hard. I never found Trixie so much as a jerk, but more arrogant. So to me it would be between Gilda and Angel. Hmm...*thinks for awhile*...well Gilda did say some bad things about Ponyville, and she messed with some of my favorite ponies. Angel on the other hand, only messed with one of my favorite ponies. So I would have to say Gilda was the biggest jerk in MLP:FiM (in season 1).

~Breeze

Edited by Breeze

There are many jerks as oppose to real threatening villains but I gotta say angel. I love bunnies and all but angel is such a jerk to poor Fluttershy. He reminds me so much of a fussy spoiled brat of a child and Fluttershy needs to slap his sh*t

He reminds me so much of a fussy spoiled brat of a child and Fluttershy needs to slap his sh*t

that is litteraly the best description of what i think of him.
Fluttershy is so extremely caring and he pulls off sh*t like THAT.
Aint nobody bein mean to flutters.
Aint nobody.