Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fight Forward Pt.1 (Orchestral Video Game Music)

AppleJared

This is part one of a three part orchestral suite that I'm making for a video game. I can't give too much info on the game right now but it is in production as we speak. I had a hard time deciding how much electronic bits I wanted in this because I wanted it to stay orchestral instead of electro-orchestral. I decided to only add in atmospheric sounds and my own voice in the form of chant to give it some flavor.

Either way I'd like your opinions on this. If you have constructive criticism, give it to me straight. I wear big-boy pants. I'm still in charge of the game's music either way so it won't hurt my feelings.

https://soundcloud.com/jared-savage-day/fight-forward-part-1

Everything done on this was done by me and it is 100% original. No samples.

If you liked this and want more, follow me on soundcloud to get all of the game music.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow o.o that's cool! Music and sound in general is very important part for games, but sometimes overlooked. I always wondered how can one create something cool like this from scratch. smile.png How long does it take for you to make soundtrack like this one?

Wow o.o that's cool! Music and sound in general is very important part for games, but sometimes overlooked. I always wondered how can one create something cool like this from scratch. img-1959589-1-smile.png How long does it take for you to make soundtrack like this one?

Pieces like these take forever. For reference, there is a sound on my soundcloud called "BraveHeart" that I made in 3 hours total. However, part 1 of Fight Forward took about 3 weeks. It really depends on how much inspiration I get when making the pieces and how familiar I am with the sound I want to make. Making film/game scores are still relatively new to me but I'm working on it. Got a few projects I'm working on that should make me better at it. :)