Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Jacques's Multi-dimensional Tournament. Play as any character. (OOC Signup)

Loriem

" crafted by the minds of writers and thrown into this tournament by a non-existant group of bronies!""

So im guessing that the fourth wall doesnt exist anymore considering it was just nuked...

Jacques is basically like that, but most will just consider him crazy. 

I will begin the actual fights tonight, when I and other folks likely have time.

Anyone else who wishes to join still may.

Just wanna let everyone know...

No can do. My magic is blocked by some magical abilities interfering in my abilities to bring you back.

What?! Seriously?

... No, of course not. I'm just keeping you there for the sake of the plot.

... You can be a real troll sometimes, you know that?

Finally allowing the conversation to go quiet, Pit looked around the darkness, eventually seeing the note he was supposed to have seen from the start.

Oh, hey, a note.

Now how did you miss that?

I dunno. Plot reasons?

Ever heard the CSI "YEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!"? Well this just deserves it...

• Brohoof 1

Name: Monkey D. Luffy

where it is from: One Piece

appearance: Monkey_D._Luffy_Jr..jpg

skills/fighting abilities: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Monkey_D._Luffy/Abilities_and_Powers

character traits: Luffy is a young pirate captain who dreams of one day becoming the king of all pirates, he is very optimistic and brave, never backing donw from a fight, no matter how powerful the enemy he's fighting!

other information or links to information on your chosen character: NEVER TOUCH THE HAT!!

1. Name: Dante

2. where it is from: devil may cry series

3. appearance: red coat, silver hair, big sword, twin dual pistols, black pants.

4. skills/fighting abilities: just look at this: http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Dante

5. character traits: cocky and unflappable personality, pretends to not give a shit about anything, always acts cool, and is a bit of a badass.

6. other information or links to information on your chosen character: none

appearance: img-1918281-1-Monkey_D._Luffy_Jr..jpg

skills/fighting abilities: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Monkey_D._Luffy/Abilities_and_Powers

character traits: Luffy is a young pirate captain who dreams of one day becoming the king of all pirates, he is very optimistic and brave, never backing donw from a fight, no matter how powerful the enemy he's fighting!

other information or links to information on your chosen character: NEVER TOUCH THE HAT!!

If we want this to be balanced you may want to limit yourself to pre-timeskip as post-timeskip Luffy is quite OP compared to everyone else.

appearance: img-1918281-1-Monkey_D._Luffy_Jr..jpg

You are in. You can use the gear 2nd and 3rd, just as long as it is not way overpowered, because I do not know much about One Piece. 

1. Name: Dante

2. where it is from: devil may cry series

3. appearance: red coat, silver hair, big sword, twin dual pistols, black pants.

4. skills/fighting abilities: just look at this: http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Dante

5. character traits: cocky and unflappable personality, pretends to not give a shit about anything, always acts cool, and is a bit of a badass.

6. other information or links to information on your chosen character: none

You are also in, apologies for the late reply.

Something of a quick poll, I'm divided between picking two characters. Mostly because I'm not sure which "attitude" would serve the current roster.

Between Adam Jensen, the cybernetically augmented security officer of Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Eddie Riggs, the hyper competent roadie warrior of Tim Schafer's heavy metal magnum opus Brutal Legend.

There's already a few heavy sci-fi guys, so I wasn't sure if Adam's presence would be a drop in the bucket by now. However, I wasn't sure if Eddie wouldn't have a natural contender either.

Opinions?

Something of a quick poll, I'm divided between picking two characters. Mostly because I'm not sure which "attitude" would serve the current roster.

Between Adam Jensen, the cybernetically augmented security officer of Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Eddie Riggs, the hyper competent roadie warrior of Tim Schafer's heavy metal magnum opus Brutal Legend.

There's already a few heavy sci-fi guys, so I wasn't sure if Adam's presence would be a drop in the bucket by now. However, I wasn't sure if Eddie wouldn't have a natural contender either.

Opinions?

I don't really have an opinion. One of our RPers is rather inactive, so one hasn't fought at all yet. As such, you may still join as any character you end up choosing.

Well, I doubt anyone will notice me making this thread existent at this point, but just in case Secret Person does, I seem to have waited on Dumbledore's RPer for too long, and am a bit too out of it to make a post as Pit. I could ask to restart my portrayal of him, or just ask specific questions, but I have a different idea.

Since Pit's hardly done anything, I was wondering the following: Could I drop Pit and join as a different character altogether? I can explain his silence and such. Pit's former existence will need to be dropped, but that shouldn't be a big deal.

Well, I doubt anyone will notice me making this thread existent at this point, but just in case Secret Person does, I seem to have waited on Dumbledore's RPer for too long, and am a bit too out of it to make a post as Pit. I could ask to restart my portrayal of him, or just ask specific questions, but I have a different idea.

Since Pit's hardly done anything, I was wondering the following: Could I drop Pit and join as a different character altogether? I can explain his silence and such. Pit's former existence will need to be dropped, but that shouldn't be a big deal.

The whole thing has slowed way down, I will look at what's going on and try to get it going again tomorrow. Most of what has happened is in one on one battles as well, so I can probably improvise some sort of thing for Dumbledore, as an excuse to have your character fight someone else.

I cant really help it that Half-note wont reply, I made my next attack days ago and he never retaliated...

Yes I did. My reply is right there bro. I'll start quoting from now on though, as I can see this causing problems.

The whole thing has slowed way down, I will look at what's going on and try to get it going again tomorrow. Most of what has happened is in one on one battles as well, so I can probably improvise some sort of thing for Dumbledore, as an excuse to have your character fight someone else.

Well, that's all fine and dandy, but to be perfectly honest, I really do want to pick a new character. I already have the character in mind. Since Pit hasn't really done anything, would that be alright? 

Well, that's all fine and dandy, but to be perfectly honest, I really do want to pick a new character. I already have the character in mind. Since Pit hasn't really done anything, would that be alright? 

Hmm, Al right then. Though You will have to come up with the improvisation for the new character to enter.

Hmm, Al right then. Though You will have to come up with the improvisation for the new character to enter.

Fair enough, then. I can come up with something.

Name: Klonoa

Where he is from: The aptly titled Klonoa franchise.

Appearance: While Word of God shows him as a cat, the best description for him would be "Cabbit", due to his incredibly long ears. He's got black fur, with some white fur put in certain places. He wears a blue vest, fully closed with a zipper, along with matching blue shorts. He has a short tail and red sneakers, along with yellow gloves. He also wears the Wind ring on... well, his ring finger. And, the most prevalent portion of his design: He wears a light blue cap with a design of Pacman on the side.

... If this doesn't do anything for you, here's a picture: http://fdzeta.net/subir/images/RPAB3.png

Skills/Fighting Abilities: It would be best to start with Klonoa's not-necessarily-combat capabilities. In addition to having fairly decent jumping abilities, his long ears allow him to hold himself in the air for a few seconds at a time, which proves useful in any situation.

Klonoa has a ring on his ring, called the Wind ring. It unleashes an attack called the Wind Bullet, which is capable of grabbing smaller enemies around his size (inflating them to very close to their bursting point, holding them above his head, and throwing them at something, popping them) and acting as a basic melee attack. He also has a red equivalent, but it was never specified what the difference between them was, except that it hurt certain enemies the normal one could hardly harm. The ring is also capable of turning into a sword, and a shield, for basic fighting necessity.

Character Traits: Klonoa, being a fantasy character, has no need for a set age or anything of the like, but based on his personality, he's likely in his early to mid-teens. He has a very young, naive, and even innocent attitude and outlook on life, but it normally works to his advantage. As well, he also holds a hint of smugness, viewing himself as a heroic figure, and is happily willing to protect others from a large band of monsters with a smile on his face, and having not a doubt in his mind he'll beat them all. He DOES have the compassion and determination to match, however, and when he makes a promise, he'll do everything he can to keep it.

His one real weakness: He is terrified of large bodies of water, and can't swim.

Other information or links to information about your chosen character: The Klonoa canon is seriously really wacky. If you haven't played the entire series and you see something that doesn't coincide with the one game you've played, this would probably explain why.

Just give me an approval (or a big fat "NO!", if truly necessary), and I'll go from there.

Fair enough, then. I can come up with something.

Name: Klonoa

Where he is from: The aptly titled Klonoa franchise.

Appearance: While Word of God shows him as a cat, the best description for him would be "Cabbit", due to his incredibly long ears. He's got black fur, with some white fur put in certain places. He wears a blue vest, fully closed with a zipper, along with matching blue shorts. He has a short tail and red sneakers, along with yellow gloves. He also wears the Wind ring on... well, his ring finger. And, the most prevalent portion of his design: He wears a light blue cap with a design of Pacman on the side.

... If this doesn't do anything for you, here's a picture: http://fdzeta.net/subir/images/RPAB3.png

Skills/Fighting Abilities: It would be best to start with Klonoa's not-necessarily-combat capabilities. In addition to having fairly decent jumping abilities, his long ears allow him to hold himself in the air for a few seconds at a time, which proves useful in any situation.

Klonoa has a ring on his ring, called the Wind ring. It unleashes an attack called the Wind Bullet, which is capable of grabbing smaller enemies around his size (inflating them to very close to their bursting point, holding them above his head, and throwing them at something, popping them) and acting as a basic melee attack. He also has a red equivalent, but it was never specified what the difference between them was, except that it hurt certain enemies the normal one could hardly harm. The ring is also capable of turning into a sword, and a shield, for basic fighting necessity.

Character Traits: Klonoa, being a fantasy character, has no need for a set age or anything of the like, but based on his personality, he's likely in his early to mid-teens. He has a very young, naive, and even innocent attitude and outlook on life, but it normally works to his advantage. As well, he also holds a hint of smugness, viewing himself as a heroic figure, and is happily willing to protect others from a large band of monsters with a smile on his face, and having not a doubt in his mind he'll beat them all. He DOES have the compassion and determination to match, however, and when he makes a promise, he'll do everything he can to keep it.

His one real weakness: He is terrified of large bodies of water, and can't swim.

Other information or links to information about your chosen character: The Klonoa canon is seriously really wacky. If you haven't played the entire series and you see something that doesn't coincide with the one game you've played, this would probably explain why.

Just give me an approval (or a big fat "NO!", if truly necessary), and I'll go from there.

That will do just fine. Besides, giving a "Big fat NO!" is pretty rude to be quite honest. If you can;t tell already, I am pretty laissez fiare about things.

I wish to join using my character if it's ok with you

Name: Joseph Turok

Appearance: Mohawk, tall, native

Skills: Close quarters combat and long range battle

Traits: Can move silently and quickly, doesn't like talking

I wish to join using my character if it's ok with you

Name: Joseph Turok

Appearance: Mohawk, tall, native

Skills: Close quarters combat and long range battle

Traits: Can move silently and quickly, doesn't like talking

Well, this is pretty late, and the game has been going for awhile. I was lenient with Somari because he was already in the game and the problem was an inactive player. 

If you flesh out the character entry more, I may let you in. Perhaps have a link to it?

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to enter a character into this tournament.

Name: Adam Jensen

Appearance: Adult male with heavy augmentation work done. Both his arms and legs have been replaced with sleek, black cybernetic prosthetics. He also has shielded sunglasses built right into his skull which can detract or protact at will. He usually wears a black leather trench coat over a combat vest. Wearing the suit when in civilian metropolitan areas and removing it in combat zones.

Skills and fighting abilities: Where to start?!

Even before Adam was augmented, he was trained in S.W.A.T. so he has extensive knowledge of most conventional firearms and non-lethal suppression weapons like tasers. He also was trained in hand to hand combat and could take on and take down most normal men.

Post augmentation Adam is effectively transhuman in capability and explicitly described as such. His (many) augmentations give him powers such as;

- Invisibility (cloaking device)

- Regeneration (Sentinel RX Health System)

- Super strength (cyber arms)

- Limited super speed and jumping (cyber legs)

- X ray vision (smart vision)

- Enhanced toughness (sub-dermal armor)

Other notable augs include two retractable nanoceramic blades hidden in Adam's arms. He can extend one or both from not only the top of his wrists, but also from his elbows allowing for unconventional attack angles.

The Icarus Landing System allows him to fall from any height without reaching terminal velocity thanks to an EMF that pushes against the Earth's magnetic field.

The Typhoon; a military prototype aug that allows Adam to project explosive ball bearings in a 360 degree radius around him. Good for when ambushed and surrounded.

The Quicksilver Reflex Booster gives Adam's entire nervous system a super charge, allowing him to engage multiple foes in close quarters effectively.

Adam's head is crammed with an entire suite of sensory and interface augs. Apart from providing an easy way to communicate with others and track enemies, Adam can hack into most computers to attain information, find alternate routes, or direct machines such as turrets or robotic sentries to fight for him.

Apart from his augs, Adam usually equips himself or attains a wide variety of separate weapons, both lethal and non-lethal depending on the situation. (Or player preference)

-Handguns

-Assault rifles

-Sniper Rifles

-SAWs (Squad Automatic Weapons)

-Taser stun guns

-Tranq rifles

-Even next gen directed energy and plasma rifles! (Though personally I don't understand how he knows how the Hell to use weapons he probably didn't know existed until he picked one up!)

Character traits:

At his heart, Adam is a strong but weathered soul, his life has been far from good to him but either he's truly at peace with any pain he feels or he doesn't burden others by showing it. Stoic, in a word, but even if he isn't the warmest person; Adam has formed strong bonds of trust, friendship, and even love with his co-workers and boss and they appreciate his loyalty and confidence.

Having spent most of his professional career in the police force, and perhaps because of some lingering loss of identity from being an otherwise happily adopted child, Adam is always concerned upmost with facts and hard truths. He often finds talks of high ideals and lofty goals either wearisome or at worst foolish and dangerous, often punching holes in other's impromptu sermons with a blunt rebuttal. Not that Adam lacks a certain degree of tact, especially with the social enhancing CASIE aug. He's been known to talk down hostage takers and even spokespersons of beliefs he is opposition of.

It is because of this desire for the truth, that Adam both finds himself in the middle of most issues and that he's the bane of anyone with a hidden agenda. His goal and natural predilection is always to get to the bottom of something; which means any facades, proxies, lies, or "bullshit" anyone puts up, he sees (or plows) right through.

Other information or links to information on your chosen character:

Complete list of Adam's augs for reference - http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Augmentations_(DX3)

Employment: Sarif Industries - Head of security

-Former of the Detroit Police Department

Trivia: One of the things that marks Adam as truly transhuman is that his augmentations are completely maintenance free. Everyone else is dependent on a medicine called Neuropozyne to keep their bodies from rejecting their augs to varying degrees of severity. (With a possible side effect of neural degeneration and physiological dependence.) Adam's genetics just happen to be perfectly compatible with extensive augmentation.

Hobbies: Despite his body's natural integration of his augs, Adam still had to go through a lengthy recovery period after the attack that necessitated his change. He took up clock making to help him build control and dexterity in his new hands.

Graduate degrees: Adam graduated with a bachelor's in Criminal Justice

Quotes:

"I'll never stop looking!"

"If you didn't want to hurt anyone . . . you should have stayed home tonight."

"If you want to make enemies . . . try to change something."

(Sigh)

"I never asked for this."

Edited by Steel Accord