Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Jacques's Multi-dimensional Tournament. Play as any character. (OOC Signup)

Loriem

(This is going to be a smash bros. type mix of characters from all sorts of things tournament. Half Note Had a pretty good one a while back, I decided it'd be fun to have another.)

The game thread:
http://mlpforums.com/topic/75563-jacquess-multi-dimensional-tournament/

Dear client.

My name is Jacques. Wait, no, I wanted to be mysterious... oh well, I guess that is out there!

I am the proprietor of a new tournament game on my own metaphysical plane, of which I created in my mind, how wonderful! This is basically a dreamscape of which I can pull your physical selves into, in order to watch you fight like gladiators.

Don't want to participate? Well too bad! I am a demon and I shall do what I please! But, I do find it would go nice with this to inform you of a prize, in order to make you fight more.

The prize for winning my glorious tournament, is 4 wishes! Why? I like to go one step further! But, if you fail, I am afraid death in my metaphysical plain will send you right into purgatory, were you will never escape! Well, I guess a few people have, but it is much harder than it looks, and requires you have good passport faking skills!

Finally, I will inform you that the events here will have no affect on your realm, consider you don;t loose. All fo your competitors are mindless barbarians from other universes, and you should care not if they perish, it would do good for the world, er, multi-verse.

Have a nice day!

PS: upon you finishing up reading this, you will now appear in my game lobby, have fun!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:

1. The name of this game is to choose ONE character for you to play as. YOu shall name the game/show/movie/book/whatever the character is from, and explain there skills here. I would also love a link to a wiki about them for others to better understand what the heck is happening to their character. Oh, and only one person gets one particular "universe" or series to have a character from. THis mean only one person could use and MLP character, and applies all the way around.

Use this as a base for your character explanation:

1. Name
2. where it is from
3. appearance
4. skills/fighting abilities.
5. character traits.
6. other information or links to information on your chosen character.

2. You shall not post in the main RP thread without making a post here with you character and having it approved by me.

3. No OC's, this is mostly for fan vs fan purpose.

4. Don't have big fan rages over "This move wouldn't hurt my character!" "yes it would!" You dumb!" in the game, because then Jacques will intervene and that is not fun for anyone. If you must debate skill, or talk about them nicely to your chosen opponent at the time, do it in this OOC thread.

5. Don't godmod. This I will also interpret as predicting to many of your opponents actions in one turn. Your turns should read out like a set of mental plans in your characters head of "This is what I will do."

6. Don't way overpower your characters over others. I will do my best to find the best fit to fight each other to prevent unfair fights in the beginning.

7. Keep each PVP round to a minimum of 5 posts by each player, and a maximum of 20. I don't want it getting too short or long. Obviously, there will be leeway if it isn't hurting the rest of the game.

8. Don't question Jacques the demon. Jaques never lies. Jacques will guide you onto the path of cleansing.

9. Have fun.

Current Players:
Secret Person= Jacques the demon moderator and referee.
Secret Person= Spyro the dragon-Spyro the Dragon game series. =DEFEATED
Half-Note= Red-Pokemon game series.
Descant= Dumbledore-Harry Potter book/movie series. =DISQUALIFIED
ChivalryKnight= Quote-Cave Story game.
Natalie the Mage= Natalie the Mage-Epic Battle Fantasy game series.
SomariFeyWright= Pit-Kid Icarus Uprising game. =REPLACED
Grand_Finale= Alice- Alice in Wonderland.
Ragestar= Monkey D. Luffy- One Piece Anime.
Chaotic Sole= Dante- Devil May Cry game Series.
SomariFeyWright= Klonoa- Klonoa Franchise.

1. Name: Spyro The Dragon

2. Where it si from: The Spyro the Dragon game series *first three games*

3. Young Purple dragon with orange horns and wings, stands about 3 feet tall.Always accompanied by yellow dragonfly named Sparx.

4. Normal attacks include charging, a head bash, and breathing fire. Can swim very well, and glide a distance. With powerup, he can fly, shoot fireballs, and with long charge distance can supercharge. Sparx the Dragonfly is slightly helpfull in basically being a second set of eyes, and his colors change based on how much more Spyro can take but nothing else.

5. Is a bit of a brat sometimes, mildy sarcastic, and easily pumped up for a good adventure.

6. http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Spyro_the_Dragon_(character)

Edited by Secret Person

I'll join if you don't mind.

1. Red

2. Pokemon: The Origin

3. Brown hair and eyes. Always wears his iconic red hat ans shirt with his blue jeans and his backpack.

4. He has 6 pokemon Will be using in this RP;

Charizard: Red's first pokemon, he is the most loyal and powerful pokemon red has. The bond they share is strong enough to allow Charizard to Mega Evolve into Mega Charizard X.

Mewtwo: The 150th pokemon Red has caught. Mewtwo is a powerful pokemon that pushed Red to his limit as a trainer.

Articuno: The legendary ice bird pokemon.

Zapdos: The legendary electric bird pokemon.

Moltres: The legendary fire bird pokemon.

Laplace: A Laparas that Red uses for traveling across water.

5. Red is a courageous young man that shares a bond with his pokemon like no other. He would do anything for his pokemon and his pokemon return the feeling. This bond is what allows him to defeat any challenge.

6. None as of now. (You can watch Pokemon: The Origin on YouTube though)

1. Name - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

2. where it is from - Harry Potter

3. appearance - Energetic old man with long white hair and beard, sweeping robes, half-moon spectacles and bright blue eyes.

4. skills/fighting abilities.- Dumbledore possesses the Elder Wand, the most powerful magic wand ever in existence in the world of Harry Potter. With the strength of the Elder Wand amplifying his already prodigious magical ability, he's certainly a fearsome duelist and a master strategist. There must be a reason for him to be the only one the Dark Lord ever feared, after all.

Dumbledore can apparate, is capable of advanced transfiguration and many powerful magics the kind of which can only be imagined, and has a pet phoenix, Fawkes, which can regenerate and teleport at will, and the tears of which can heal any wound.

5. character traits - Dumbledore is a great wizard, one who is "the epitome of goodness" and carries "the burden of knowledge". He's an amicable, friendly old man who trusts easily and can see the best in people, and as a teacher, hopes to help cultivate that goodness in people. He never kills if he can help it, and despite being the most powerful wizard of his era, is known to be eccentric and effimate.

6. other information or links to information on your chosen character. I certainly hope you know who Dumbledore is. http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Albus_Dumbledore

Edited by Descant

I'll join if you don't mind.

1. Red

2. Pokemon: The Origin

3. Brown hair and eyes. Always wears his iconic red hat ans shirt with his blue jeans and his backpack.

4. He has 6 pokemon Will be using in this RP;

Charizard: Red's first pokemon, he is the most loyal and powerful pokemon red has. The bond they share is strong enough to allow Charizard to Mega Evolve into Mega Charizard X.

Mewtwo: The 150th pokemon Red has caught. Mewtwo is a powerful pokemon that pushed Red to his limit as a trainer.

Articuno: The legendary ice bird pokemon.

Zapdos: The legendary electric bird pokemon.

Moltres: The legendary fire bird pokemon.

Laplace: A Laparas that Red uses for traveling across water.

5. Red is a courageous young man that shares a bond with his pokemon like no other. He would do anything for his pokemon and his pokemon return the feeling. This bond is what allows him to defeat any challenge.

6. None as of now. (You can watch Pokemon: The Origin on YouTube though)

You are good, though I am not sure how red may avoid antagonist characters just attacking him directly... maybe I can fix that for you.

1. Name - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

2. where it is from - Harry Potter

3. appearance - Energetic old man with long white hair and beard, sweeping robes, half-moon spectacles and bright blue eyes.

4. skills/fighting abilities.- Dumbledore possesses the Elder Wand, the most powerful magic wand ever in existence in the world of Harry Potter. With the strength of the Elder Wand amplifying his already prodigious magical ability, he's certainly a fearsome duelist and a master strategist. There must be a reason for him to be the only one the Dark Lord ever feared, after all.

Dumbledore can apparate, is capable of advanced transfiguration and many powerful magics the kind of which can only be imagined, and has a pet phoenix, Fawkes, which can regenerate and teleport at will, and the tears of which can heal any wound.

5. character traits - Dumbledore is a great wizard, one who is "the epitome of goodness" and carries "the burden of knowledge". He's an amicable, friendly old man who trusts easily and can see the best in people, and as a teacher, hopes to help cultivate that goodness in people. He never kills if he can help it, and despite being the most powerful wizard of his era, is known to be eccentric and effimate.

6. other information or links to information on your chosen character. I certainly hope you know who Dumbledore is. http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Albus_Dumbledore

You're good, I know this character pretty well too. 

Now I shall include you both int he RP list, be in touch for when I put up the main one, this thread will become the Out Of Character discussion then.

• Brohoof 1

Can I join too? ;)

Name - Quote

Where is it From - CaveStory

Appearance - He is an android with pale white metal skin, a red hat with a white rectangle in the front, a black wife beater shirt, Red pants with a black belt and a gold belt buckle, Black shoes, Medium black messy hair, dark blue eyes, and a green ascot around his neck.

Skills/Fighting Abilities - Quote has a wide variety of guns at his disposal, from shooting out destructive missiles to full on laser beams, he is definitely a force to reckon with. As an android he is very sturdy due to his metal skin, he also jumps higher and farther than any other character in his game (That is, if you exclude Curly Brace). To add to that, he has the Jetpack 2.0 which allows Quote to fly in any direction for about 2-3 seconds before it has to recharge again.

Quote has the Sword that King entrusted him with before his death, and it contains Kings soul, which whenever Quote slashes the blade, Kings ghost will fly out and attack near by opponents with a barrage of slashes.

Character Traits - Quote is a robot made by Professor Booster. Usually robots don't have any emotions, however Quote (and Curly Brace) have been enhanced to experience all emotions. He doesn't talk much, He is very quiet. He is friends with little rabbit like people called mimigma. His main opponents is "The Doctor" who is bent on turning all the mimigma into transformed beasts that go berserk and destroy earth. He is also partners with another Robot named Curly Brace.

Other information or links to information on your chosen character - 
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110107214659/cavestory/images/6/6b/Quote.jpg
http://cavestory.wikia.com/wiki/Quote

Can I join too? wink.png

Name - Quote

Where is it From - CaveStory

Appearance - He is an android with pale white metal skin, a red hat with a white rectangle in the front, a black wife beater shirt, Red pants with a black belt and a gold belt buckle, Black shoes, Medium black messy hair, dark blue eyes, and a green ascot around his neck.

Skills/Fighting Abilities - Quote has a wide variety of guns at his disposal, from shooting out destructive missiles to full on laser beams, he is definitely a force to reckon with. As an android he is very sturdy due to his metal skin, he also jumps higher and farther than any other character in his game (That is, if you exclude Curly Brace). To add to that, he has the Jetpack 2.0 which allows Quote to fly in any direction for about 2-3 seconds before it has to recharge again.

Quote has the Sword that King entrusted him with before his death, and it contains Kings soul, which whenever Quote slashes the blade, Kings ghost will fly out and attack near by opponents with a barrage of slashes.

Character Traits - Quote is a robot made by Professor Booster. Usually robots don't have any emotions, however Quote (and Curly Brace) have been enhanced to experience all emotions. He doesn't talk much, He is very quiet. He is friends with little rabbit like people called mimigma. His main opponents is "The Doctor" who is bent on turning all the mimigma into transformed beasts that go berserk and destroy earth. He is also partners with another Robot named Curly Brace.

Other information or links to information on your chosen character - 

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110107214659/cavestory/images/6/6b/Quote.jpg

http://cavestory.wikia.com/wiki/Quote

Yes you can join, neat to have someone from Cave story here too.

Seriously though, I need to play that game sometime.

1. Name: Natalie The mage
2. where She is from:

The flash game series Epic Battle fantasy
3. appearance

Look to my Icon.

Abilities that i will choose

1.Heal level 5

2. Fire Level max

3. Ice level max

4.Thunder level max

5. Revive level 1

Limit break:

Black Hole
5. character traits.

Almost never goes in for a kill. Typically leaves them wounded.

She doesnt like to kill.

http://epicbattlefantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Epic_Battle_Fantasy_4

1. Name: Natalie The mage

2. where She is from:

The flash game series Epic Battle fantasy

3. appearance

Look to my Icon.

Abilities that i will choose

1.Heal level 5

2. Fire Level max

3. Ice level max

4.Thunder level max

5. Revive level 1

Limit break:

Black Hole

5. character traits.

Almost never goes in for a kill. Typically leaves them wounded.

She doesnt like to kill.

http://epicbattlefantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Epic_Battle_Fantasy_4

You hath been entered into the database!

Name: Pit

Where is he from: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Appearance: Pit holds a Classic Greek look, sporting a toga and even golden leaves along the sides of his brown, messy hair.

Skills/Fighting Abilities: Pit is the captain of the entire Skyworld army for good reason. Pit is a one-man army with all kinds of amazing and divine abilities. Pit has the ability to wield any weapon he is given with ease, and has incredible dodging abilities, capable of side-stepping any noticeable attacks such as flames and explosive firing. His weapons vary from melee to range... in this case, range. He is currently equipping the Viridi palm.

Character Traits: Pit, despite his amazing strength and divine abilities, is actually very bashful and incredibly considerate of others. He has no intentions of ever harming anyone or anything that doesn't deserve to be harmed. He's bashful in how he's easy to rile up and embarrass if you know the cards to pull, and he has an often-empty confidence in his capabilities... at least unless it's fighting, where his confidence is completely warranted. He has loyalty that rivals and even surpasses that of Rainbow Dash herself, as he fights with all he has for his friends and those he cares for (though all of his effort goes predominantly to Lady Palutena), and he will even sacrifice his own life for the sake of others.

Other details and links:

A note directly to the GM: Pit is naturally able to communicate with Palutena herself through divine telepathic communication. Being a god, she could probably reach him. Of course, I CAN make an excuse to keep her out of it so as to prevent an extra character, but just in case, could I also take a Palutena along with him? You know, as an assist or something? He sorta needs her to fly and such...

Edited by SomariFeyWright

Name: Pit

Where is he from: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Appearance: Pit holds a Classic Greek look, sporting a toga and even golden leaves along the sides of his brown, messy hair.

Skills/Fighting Abilities: Pit is the captain of the entire Skyworld army for good reason. Pit is a one-man army with all kinds of amazing and divine abilities. Pit has the ability to wield any weapon he is given with ease, and has incredible dodging abilities, capable of side-stepping any noticeable attacks such as flames and explosive firing. His weapons vary from melee to range... in this case, range. He is currently equipping the Viridi palm.

Character Traits: Pit, despite his amazing strength and divine abilities, is actually very bashful and incredibly considerate of others. He has no intentions of ever harming anyone or anything that doesn't deserve to be harmed. He's bashful in how he's easy to rile up and embarrass if you know the cards to pull, and he has an often-empty confidence in his capabilities... at least unless it's fighting, where his confidence is completely warranted. He has loyalty that rivals and even surpasses that of Rainbow Dash herself, as he fights with all he has for his friends and those he cares for (though all of his effort goes predominantly to Lady Palutena), and he will even sacrifice his own life for the sake of others.

Other details and links:

A note directly to the GM: Pit is naturally able to communicate with Palutena herself through divine telepathic communication. Being a god, she could probably reach him. Of course, I CAN make an excuse to keep her out of it so as to prevent an extra character, but just in case, could I also take a Palutena along with him? You know, as an assist or something? He sorta needs her to fly and such...

If it is just an advice type character to go with, it'd be fine for Palutena, just as long as she isn;t like a whole separate fighter. Basically, if she needs to be with Pit to do anything, it is fine.

Now, your in.

1. Alice (American Mcgee's Alice, mostly)
2. Various interpretations of Alice in wonderland, if you dont mind
3. A fairly young lady with blonde hair, a powder blue dress, white stockings, and an innocent disposition
4. Her wit and imagination of course, along with various weapons including pepper grinder, Hobby horse, umbrella, and most notably the Vorpal sword (Snicker snack!) She has the ability to change sizes as well, with the help of WOnderlands own mushrooms.
5. A young lady who often lets her imagination get away with her. THought occasionally to be mad, she uses her mind to gain the advantage and uses various toys to get the upperhand. She has a kind heart though, as she has many friends to return to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_(Alice's_Adventures_in_Wonderland)

Im quite excited :D but man, dumbledores gonna own the poor girl :(

Edited by Grand_Finale

Alright then!

So, not to sound pushy, but when will the RP be considered ready to start?

When we get a couple more people involved. Though it may be put up tonight.

1. Alice (American Mcgee's Alice, mostly)

2. Various interpretations of Alice in wonderland, if you dont mind

3. A fairly young lady with blonde hair, a powder blue dress, white stockings, and an innocent disposition

4. Her wit and imagination of course, along with various weapons including pepper grinder, Hobby horse, umbrella, and most notably the Vorpal sword (Snicker snack!) She has the ability to change sizes as well, with the help of WOnderlands own mushrooms.

5. A young lady who often lets her imagination get away with her. THought occasionally to be mad, she uses her mind to gain the advantage and uses various toys to get the upperhand. She has a kind heart though, as she has many friends to return to.

<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_(Alice" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_(Alice" s_adventures_in_wonderland)"="">Im quite excited biggrin.png but man, dumbledores gonna own the poor girl sad.png

Okay your in. I was not expecting this entry though I must say, it'll be interesting.

<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_(Alice" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_(Alice" s_adventures_in_wonderland)"="">Im quite excited biggrin.png but man, dumbledores gonna own the poor girl sad.png

Your link is broken. please fix it so I can learn a bit more here.

Ay.

Is there gonna be an issue if i have revive?

Typically, i use it at the start of combat to get the Auto Revive for 3-5 turns.

So she wont die until her MP Runs out.

Also, She will bring a few items:

Kiwi, Recovers 200 hp 5 per round

Chocolate: Recovers 800 mp 6 per round

Garlic: Recovers from ailments. 9 per round

Chilli sauce: Charges limit break instantly. Limit:1 per round

Max MP: 1200

Hp: 13000

Edited by Natalie the Mage

Ay.

Is there gonna be an issue if i have revive?

Typically, i use it at the start of combat to get the Auto Revive for 3-5 turns.

So she wont die until her MP Runs out.

Also, She will bring a few items:

Kiwi, Recovers 200 hp 5 per round

Chocolate: Recovers 800 mp 6 per round

Garlic: Recovers from ailments. 9 per round

Chilli sauce: Charges limit break instantly. Limit:1 per round

Max MP: 1200

Hp: 13000

It shouldn't be a problem, as long as the fight your in doesn't drag on too long or it overpowers you too much. I will just keep watch, but any items one's character may carry often are fine. 

" crafted by the minds of writers and thrown into this tournament by a non-existant group of bronies!""

So im guessing that the fourth wall doesnt exist anymore considering it was just nuked...

Edited by ChivalryKnight
  • Brohoof 1

" crafted by the minds of writers and thrown into this tournament by a non-existant group of bronies!""

So im guessing that the fourth wall doesnt exist anymore considering it was just nuked...

Only certain characters are allowed to break the fourth wall, and certainly the omniscient demon who's hosting the tournament is one of those characters.

Also, don't you love it when you post at the same time as someone else, and the other person's post comes first and contradicts yours? You might want to check the RP. Sorry, bro. I ninja'd you.